Why are white people better than black people?

Serious question.

>Europe
>Africa

I rest my case.

Final red pill: all humans are actually the same regardless of skin color.

WN is just the highest esoteric LARP

they have more money

africans are dumb but strong, asians are weaklings but smart, europeans are strong and smart

"im a shit skin"

bump. OP here. I'm genuinely curious for some actual answers based in reason and evidence. Anti-black sentiment tends to be fairly frequent on Sup Forums and I was really hoping for some good arguments.

>been to Africa recently?

statistics faggot

cant bump own posts fag
most are borderline retarded

There's no such thing as a black person. Some people just take tanning too seriously.

They have no sense of consequence or future planning.

I just watched the A&E special on the LA Riots, surprisingly decent. The LA 4+ are a great example of the Dindu Phenomenon. People in that community actually defend these 4 fuckers who pulled a truck driver out of his truck and beat him til his skull was fractured in 91 places and his eyeball was hanging out. People say they were 'leaders' and did a good thing basically. Their prime defense was that they were 'caught up in the moment'.

Naturally, all of them have continued lives of violence more or less.

Just burn South Central, Chicago and Detroit to the fucking ground. These dumb animals are worthless.

>They have no sense of consequence or future planning.
But is this all black people, or just black Americans, or just black people who live in inner cities? How do you know that this is a black phenomenon?

Not trying to sound like an idiot, just wanting to learn more because I'm beginning to feel the same way most of Sup Forums does about the nigs.

Heres a great example.

Pic related is not african american, he's a latino. Dominican.

P-please ... tell me that's n-not a tarp. I need to fap on that so bad right now. Don't make me t3h ghey ...

KYS

Great post.

Some niggers never die. They just smell that way.