ITT: Nigger stories

Chimpouts, gang violence, rape, gimmie your best negroid encounters

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PhQhgTN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

met a nigger once. he was pretty cool

An Empire of Aryans spawned from fallen angels once dominated the planet until being destroyed and having their numbers slowly reduced to nothing- their culture and many of the people (themselves made up of many different tribes and branches) were absorbed into various tribes and cultures around the globe in places like Siberia, Central Asia, East China, Iran, India, the Levant, Europe, America, etc.

>> My elementary school had no blacks. Saw my first one in sixth grade. He had flunked a couple grades, so he was the age of an eighth grader.

>>Bigger and stronger than all the other sixth graders, he was a bully. The other grades in my school (7th & 8th) also had flunky blacks, but high school sized, also bullies.

>>Bully niggers never get in trouble, because they have "special needs". I learned to hate them from sixth grade on, and it got worse in high school.

That's the origin story, took me about 20 years to reach my final form

>>Flash forward to age 36. Be a police officer in a small town in Indiana. Chicago is about an hour away.

>>Cops get "throw down" guns all the time, that criminals drop or throw out car windows as they are pursued

>>Keep these guns, do not turn them in. Wait until 5 to 10 are saved up. Clean them, wipe them down, load them.

>>Drive to Chicago slums on a Friday, just after dark.

>>Drop guns on ground outside liquor stores, or wherever gang-bangers hang out.

>>Check the news on Monday morning. "Seventeen shot, nine killed in Chicago this weekend".

>>Smile, and collect another batch of guns.

oops wrong thread

but one time a sassy fat black woman named tee baby flipped out at me on a greyhound bus

i went inside my friend's neighbor's house one time about 6 years ago. The neighbors were a black family. I was surprised to find that their entire house was decked out with brand new rent-to-own furniture and TVs and stuff.

There is this guy on this one discord server I go to where there is this one negroid who always talks about white privilege, how he deserves welfare for being black, and how all white women should be raped.

Nice try faggot. Sounds fake as fuck. Mind giving me a link if it really exists??

Why don't you take a look for yourself? discord.gg/PhQhgTN

>Swimming baths
>First time I see one there
>The pool is full of old tissue and rank shit
>Think what the fucks going on
>One comes out of steam and is legit just wearing normal cotton three quarter trousers

Beginning of the end

>be 15 year old me
>member of the glorious desert master race
>driving around at night on a friday night
>me and cousin getting stoned and listening to the Deftones
>hear that distinct thudthudthudthudthud of distant gunfire
>we shrug it off, we were in the nigger part of town anyways
>decided to head to safer grounds, cousin says he knows a short cut
>as we turn we see a van like pic related, its burning and just sitting there in the middle of the road
>cousin drives by it and starts to rubberneck
>my window is the closest to the van, slide door was open and nigger with a bloody white long shirt spread eagle on the pavement deader than dog shit
>see another nigger getting burnt to a crisp in the drivers seat with another sitting in the passenger seat
>cousin finally snaps out of it and hauls ass out of there

Suffice to say, we never went to that part of town again

>grow up in East LA
>Mexican illegal shithole
>cholos everywhere
>pregnant 15 year old girls everywhere

My mother wanted to save money, so she got the bright idea of moving from East LA to South Central

>even more graffitti than ELA
>niggers wearing their pants almost down to their ankles
>broken windows everywhere
>all the houses/apartments have metal bars on their windows
>she decides she wants to show us the neighborhood we're moving into, starting with the school
>we drive around the school, her telling me that it doesn't look that bad
>as we're driving by, there is one lonely spic in the yard being surrounded by 20 niggers
>this is a middle school
>she still wants to move here

>move everything from ELA to South Central in one entire day except for bed and clothes
>come back the next night, metal door and wooden door laying in front of the apartment
>they took EVERYTHING inside
>none of the neighbors called the cops, this must have been noisy as hell
>as we're outside wondering what to do a nigger in his 50's comes right up to me
>offers me this weird little clear pipe and ask me if I want to smoke it in broad daylight right in front of my mother
>apparently that was the straw that broke the camels back

Niggers are their own worst enemy.

I went to an [spoiler]all girls[/spoiler] Catholic school in center city Philadelphia. While I don't have a lot of chimpout or violent stories I do have a lot of retarded ones. The one that always springs to mind was a 250lb black girl yelling at me that smoke is what comes off of food and steam is what happens when you light a fire. Apparently it had to be smoke because then we wouldn't say 'the food is smokin' hot.'

We had a swim test in boot camp. It involved jumping off a high dive and swimming to the end of the pool. Not a single nigger passed on the first try; most of them immediately sunk to the bottom of the pool. Anyone who didn't pass had to go sit in a kiddie pool and try to learn how to swim while those who did pass moved to another pool to do some other shit.

It looked like a segregated pool from the 50s lol

This gave me a boner.
Please be true

WE WUZ FALLEN ANGELS AND SHHHEEIIIT

holy fuck that was a hilarious wall of text, definitely purchasing that book or pirating if I can find it

nigger here,

one time i walked up to this old grandpappy nigger and shot him in the square in the eyeball on facebook live stream

ama crackers

It's true, I don't mind sharing it because I always use a proxy on Sup Forums.

what sauce did you get with your nuggies?

What's hell like?

it may or may not be true but ive seen this posted a few times before

I've been posting this for about a month now, it is saved conveniently into a notepad file on my desktop because it is my best story.

honey mustard. which is yellow. just like you.

im still alive and on the run. i didn't commit suicide the cops are just too embarrassed to admit they fucked up. call alex jones to confirm story

Nigger broke into my house when I was 8 I think. Ended up shooting him and he was dead when the police arrived. I didn't know what to do so I just waited until my dad got home. Relatives of said guy harassed my family for years because he dindu nuffin. Me and dad eventually moved because worrying about them and repairing vandalized shit was too much of a hassle. I had to go to therapy for a bit and my dad was kind of depressed (thought it was his fault because he wasn't home) so I think I've mentally blocked a lot of it out. I avoided niggers for a while until I could take advanced classes (around middle school) and only three black guys were ever in any of them. One was half black and half asian and he was pretty cool. Second was half white and he was kind of obnoxious but not nigger tier. Third was probably half white too and he talked/dressed like a nigger but he always did well in class. I don't think I've had a meaningful conversation with a black guy for years and I can't even recall the last time I saw a black chick who wasn't college aged or younger.

>Flag
>When around 5 see the first somali (or black person) ever
>He was around 8-10
>Literally chases me around with a rock and threatens to kill me (as a funny game??)
just realized what a meme encounter

I've never had a conversation with one.

>be me
>white middle school kid
>go to middle school dance on the weekend
>fucking around with my friend having fun
>super fucking hyped doing dumb stuff
>walking around, see massively built black guy walking past us
>plan on going up to him all gangster like and say 'YO WHATUP NIGGA'
>having second thoughts as I gangster shake his hand and g hug
> at the last second instead of 'YO WHATUP NIGGA' I accidentally yell 'YO WHATUP NEGRO'
>literally right in his ear as we hug
>we both walk separate ways for a brief moment
>he turns around and pushes me
>what the fuck did you say?
>shit gets heated as he starts shoving me
>I'm gonna have to fight but not sure if I'll win this one
>luckily my friend goes to school with him and tells everyone to chill
>we go our separate ways
>later on that night random black guys coming up to me asking if I called someone a negro
>big mob of black people looking for me as it gets later
>playing hide and seek with a crowd of chimps
>make it to the end of the night alive
>best fucking game of hide and seek I've ever played in my life.

Congrats on not dying.