Is it ACTUALLY the Jews?

I don't really want to believe it but I've seen some things that are hard to dispute. People always post those charts about how jews are at the top of whatever field, and then you look, it's right. I went and looked at my bank, all jews. Other banks, all jews. Hollywood? Jews.

It just actually makes sense and I dunno. I legitimately don't want to be that guy blaming the jews for the worlds problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nigga, yes. Even the bible says the jews will be the catalyst for the end of days.

Did you forget where you are?

saged

I'm a fedora tipper mate

no.
it is the zionists and a few others; but not the jews in general. zionistic jews: yes. most zionists are jews. but there are also atheistic and christian zionists.

Synagogue of Satan fake jews pretending to be the chosen ones.

you're chasing after the wind

now cool it with the anti-semitic remarks

it's literally nothing

>Is it ACTUALLY the Jews?

Dude, it's literally ALWAYS the fucking jews.

That's because you lack the most crucial piece of the puzzel, The Jews and leftists are just pawns.

This guy on the picture has singlehandedly caused the immigration influx to the entire western world, I am not even making this up.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Reversing the conditioning you've faced your whole life can be uncomfortable, but there's no going back. You'll come to see the truth now that you're aware.

Yes, it is. You're just criticized by society for even questioning it.

Can I get a quick rundown?

Kek, atheism was created by Jews to destroy white Christian country's. you don't even realise how Jew'd you are mate.

If youre talking about "öppna våra hjärtor" then I dont see how he could be the ONLY one to have caused this.

This is literally a fake image

It's literally not even close to true.

If your side has to make up fake data, it makes me very skeptical.

It isn't the Jews; it's (((them))). The majority of jews are just as dumb as the goyim, and are used exactly the same way we are. (((They))) hide behind antisemitism for protection...

Look into the history of jewish oppression. The majority of the time it is instigated by the actions of their own elite; however, it is their lowest castes that usually bare the brunt of the assault.

Take for example the tactics they use to expand Israel. Do you think any of their elite live in those border colonies? I doubt it. No, they put their uninitiated into the line of fire, and then cry about antisemitism when a Palestinian bottle rocket blows up a gradeschool parking lot.

I don't care who created it, I was always an atheist, since birth. Earliest memories were being deeply uncomfortable at churches and not believing any of it.

I can't just make myself believe things that seem insane to me and unrealistic given how much evidence I've seen that points in other directions

I mean it was a book written by sheepherders 2000 years ago. Come on.

I actually respect and like a lot of things about religion, I think it did do a good job holding families and countries together, but I don't believe the bible anymore than I believe the Quran, and I honestly don't understand at all why I should

Any evidence you have to support the bible, there is more evidence to support the Quran, which is actually a historical book and not a book about fables.

And I sure as shit am not becoming a muslim.

HAI DOMO

>click it
>go to first non-chinese bank
>founded by jew
>president is a jew

i'm not sure you proved your point? lol

and christianity was created by jews to get rid of the roman empire
your point ?

They aren't doing it intentionally. The world isn't that organised. Jewish people are clannish so they help each other. They've also been raised with the narrative of being persecuted for eternity so they're naturally attracted to ideologies that teach egalitarianism such as social liberalism and communism. They aren't intentionally trying to destroy the West. This is just projection from the more psychotic people in Pol who would simultaneously argue for killing all blacks and Muslims etc.

its the same with muslims "moderates" and muslims radicals

you say the "moderates" are being used, but they are happy about it, they gloat about their acomplishments and do nothing to stop them

the regular jew is proud to gloat about how jews dominate hollywood or banking and will never do anything to change that

yet they are destroying your people, destroying your kind and you are still defending them against the people that would actually fight for you

The jews made the romans christian to weaken their resolve

Circular argument m80

it stops being circular when there is onde side actively trying to destroy the other and you are still defending them
your nose is starting to show there

Not really. Smart people generally breed with smart people and dumb with dumb. Doctor Sally isn't going to breed with Tyrone. She might breed with Doctor Wong but they will have smart kids and society will go on

Cut the head of the snake, and then all it can do is slither. Yes, they wont be pleasant to be around, but they wont be able to do any damage.

dr sheckleberg will only marry with dr goldstein tho
while you are saying dr chong will marry with dr white

Smart people are smart enough to avoid creating the pain of another life.

Are you kidding, jews are the most notorious race mixers of all.

you are not wrong, but the body of the snake will fight for the head, it wont just sit there while you try to kill it
they are not on our side

yeah we can tell by all those nigger jews, spic jews and chink jews we see everywhere

The president isn't a Jew though, you moron. There's not a single Jew on that list.

Well in most cases that just means they're taking nepotism a bit too far?

Ask any Jew, 90% will proudly confirm

To wit (sry no archive):
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19