What is the Sup Forumsest country in the world and why is it BULGARIA ?

What is the Sup Forumsest country in the world and why is it BULGARIA ?

rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
in contact with aliens
rumoured to possess psychic abilities
control france with an iron fist
own castles and banks all over the world
direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
first designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
They learned fluent French in under a week
Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the Bog bang to the end of the universe
The Bogdanoffs will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Bump

I fucking love Bulgaria!

bulgaria is roach-lite

Third world shithole, wouldn't visit

Location of mystery flag user

>limited exposure to western world (ask anyone where bulgaria is and they wouldnt have a clue)
>inspiring history
>fantastic cuisine
>some of the best women in the world
>road and city infrastructure is shit enough to scare away leftist green-haired genderfluids
>cheap

I don't see why not.

Bulgaria is pretty cool desu. One of the few countries that manages to get more than it gives from the EU, and it is still generally hostile to rapefugees
I'm glad Boyko won your election, he seems like the lesser of all evils

at least use a proxy next time before making a thread that will end up with 200 replies shitting on my country

who has even heard of this country?

>shitting on Bulgaria, as if
Where else would I go for child brothels without Bulgaria? Islamic shitholes like Paris?

>who has even heard of this country?
thanks for proving my point, cuzzy bro.

Tfw you visit Bulgaria and it looks to you as a really rich and european country.
I'm even thirdworld'er than you, bulgarians

people who praise bulgaria for looking rich are a rare sight indeed and very valuable to us

>shithole full of mixed race low iq subhumans

sounds about right

If you like roachmixed women with huge gravity defying bubble boobs while still being in good shape it's nice though.

The first time i heard about your little non-country was when i heard about Dinko.

This is why Bulgaria is superior to the rest of the balkans

WE

based

America.

Went to the golden sands resort a year ago and was gladly surprised by the nazi memorabilia being sold there lol

Bulgaria is a third world shithole full of brainlets LARPing as Russians, literally couldn't think of anything worse

>couldn't think of anything worse
Canada

Nothing says "NOT WELCOME" better than a Slav bull on an ATV holding a bulgarian flag.
It's pretty much a meme now.

German cigarettes "Bulgarian hero"

TRI

Those watermarks ruin it.

/our guy/ second from top left to right

Never been to Bulgaria, but had a based friend from there. Respect!