youtube.com/watch?v=z-hVm9_O6BI

Magic The Cuckening has been destroyed from within. No medium is safe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H1D5jjD5eIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zxSiXHAsoCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

>No medium is safe

SJWs need to fuck off from video game industry.

MAGIC: THE NIGGERING

Expel all multinationals not headquartered in the USA.

Confiscate their manufacturing equipment and facilities for unpaid taxes.

Make America Great Again.

Do it quickly.

One day they come for 40k

well that settles it once and for all.

black people were kangz and pharaohs n shiet

no fuckin way

>no medium is safe

Surely they saw it coming though

The blush on the character on the left makes it look like a mtf

>We believe black people will choose to spend their significant income on Magic The Gathering
>A game where you will lose unless you spend months autistically thinking up 15-step strategies

I predict the next step will be a dumbing-down of the concept, with e.g. fixed decks.

Why are all the men black and the women white?

>dragons are fine
>rocket boosted pyramid warships are fine
>flying armored birdmen are fine
>BUT I DRAW THE LINE AT BLACK EGYPTIANS

Admit it, you would be less mad if these were undead zombie mummy types, even though its much more retarded.

I'll ram my chainsword up their asses if they try.

I don't see what's to be upset over. It seems to be a very accurate depiction of historical events and how life was back then.

Just because the secrets of Black Knowlege have been obscured through the sands of times, doesn't mean the lessons haven't been carried through transmision ( poetry, song, melanin, DNA)

That's a game for faggots. Don't do shit like that.

Play sports instead. Don't do faggot stuff like card games; not event poker.

>some north africans were and are black
Honestly OP there was some lighter skinned people in this trailer what do you really expect. Who cares. The important MTG human human characters are still like 99% white.

>Even a black god creates white people to rule black people.
Really picks my cotton.

They already did infiltrate war hammer 40k. Some official comic had some regular human woman wearing space marine armor like it was nothing.

haven't played that in 15 years

it's a scam to get your money

memnarch's set was the last good one

How is an Egyptian themed set a "SJW invasion"?

I swear you faggots will find anything to complain about.

Two of the earliest MTG sets, Visions and Mirage, had an African inspired setting. This is nothing new to the game.

They know the political atmosphere.
They will have seen how masses of social justice nigs complain about "whitewashing" whenever Ancient Egyptians are depicted as Egyptian and pre-emptively made them Kangz to avoid the shitstorm.
Funny how they look like lightskin Afro-Americans rather than the actual full blown "muh Kemetian" that Afrocentrists claim they were.
Quick reminder, see pic. The Egyptians as they saw themselves are the tan ones, centre of bottom row. The black nubian fuzzy wuzzies in the row above are NOT Egyptian.
Different dynasties ruled over Egypt. I believe some of the later ones may have been Nubian but they lorded over a kingdom in decay and built, and contributed, jack shit.

Egyptians were white

Not a fair comparison. Slav magic works miracles.

Just play MYFAROG.

I do not get the whole kangs thing guys, honestly. What is the whole point of argument if there were historical facts that Nubians and Egyptians coexisted, mixed and people in general did not gave a lot of fucks about someone being black, as shitton of people had to get out and work under the hot as fuck sun all day, ending up kinda tanned a lot? This was neither exclusively black or white civilisation. What is exactly so hard to admit there for both sides?

So that's where they spent their art budget. It certainly wasn't on the card designs.

youtu.be/H1D5jjD5eIQ

Sup Forums can't even make up its damn mind about what "white" means.

It's a stupid term that came about in the US in the 20th century anyway. Before that people were known by their actual ethnicity instead of a lump-all category of skin colors that didn't even take into account a dozen kind of people that weren't living in large enough numbers in the US to matter.

Adepta Sororitas

you should consider playing only 93-94 its the best

old school magic

If egyptians were white, so are mexicans, arabs and turks today.
The way you fags use "white" leaves a lot to the imagination.

You faggots will complain about anything

the Nubian dynasty that BRIEFLY was in power was BLEACHED for thousands of years by Egyptians.

Shut the fuck up or I will file a complaint about you.

Just play Hearthstone faggots

Only the ruling class of the early dynasties were white.
Funny how they're also the ones who raised a high civilization out of sand and silt.

I find myself at odds with some of the concepts in MYFAROG.
Vikernes who claims to have read Evola among others, obviously didn't subscribe to the literal core of Evola's understanding of history, which is that of a Hyperborean stock adhering to Solar-Uranian ideals of the pre-eminence of a higher spiritual realm.
He clings to fondly to his Vikangs shit - societies which for our times may be comparatively ideal, but in the context of this Hyberborean heritage, was already in decay, with the signs of a leveling between the Solar-Uranian, and Chthonic-Tellurian Earth cults.

Perhaps the decline of the Egyptians was in part due to the gradual mixing of Nubian and Egyptian stock.
Of course Egypt was neither exclusively black, white, or anything else - however it thrived when people of different stock were delineated by caste.

Can anyone screencap a negroid person on that vid? I didn't see any, just brown people which egyptians really were.

Either I'm blind or you guys are imagining things to be offended by.

You realize it's not because it's about Egypt but because they are all KANGZ?

They already did

Ciri is trans, deal with it bigots.

Arabs/berbers are white now?

did you just get triggered by a fantasy card game m8? Cause if so then god damn faggot how fragile are your emotions that something you probably dont even really care about hurts and triggers your fee fees so damn much?

fucking loser.

WE WUZ WAZURDS

What's the problem? Egyptians were/are brown people.

Sorin Markov did nothing wrong.

well, she got raped by a girl once...

A.FUCKING.CIRCLE

The irony is this is becoming reverse sjwing

Lets complain cuse they aren't catering to muh white peoplz

They look as they should, Egyptians were darker completed people, the characters didn't look black just darker

The quantity of SJWs in the American community is simply ridiculous. Fortunately there's no time to argue over politics here, people just want to play and enjoy themselves.

we wuz planeswalkers n shit

Nissa pls go

Eh? The Witcher 3 had a core team of 240 working on it.

WE WUZ KANGS WHO HAD FAGGY MAGICS AND ENSLAVED JEWS AND GOD HATED US SEW WE CRY FOUL BECAUSE WITE PEPLS ENSLAVED US BECAUSE KANGZ DONT WORK BUT THEY MAID US WORK

seriously does any hardcore mtg player even take wizards seriously at this point?

You should include the dates of development as well. The newest Mass Effect is fresher than The Witcher 3, and still EA's devs are stuck in the 2000s.

Not to mention that Witcher 3 came out like 2 or 3 years prior to Mass Effect Andromeda.

Wait, Nissa has actually interacted with Markov? New to the game and story, sorry.

wtf im now a #cruzmissile

my brother just left blizzard or some other shit game company to go work on this in Europe.

This is the same brother who blocked me on all social media after I posted a photo with "Trump/Pence" notched on my ballot.

Oh well.

Your diction doesn't exactly scream "I am a smart person." Sports are mostly a wanktacular waste of time

t. 90s nerd

Why not both?

Hey man, good stuff
I'm into it

The innistrad block was the last decent block.
Theros was a mess
Khans is just for grabbing fetch lands
Zendikar is bad engineered
Innistrad pt 2 fucking sucks
kaladesh was decent

WE WUZ KANGZ NIGGA

>KANGZ

why 90's?

>bolter bitches
>product of SJW's

Not that I'm refuting history I don't certifiably know, but that's, from a lore standpoint, downright ridiculous.

The measure of SJW feminism that would stem from would actually count as downright heresy.

Because the majority of niggers in the hood have been fed this kangz garbage and they sincerely believe they created all of civilization and without them everyone would be doing ironically what niggers in Africa do, which is sit in mud huts, murder, rape, get malaria, and pollute all their water sources so they don't live on top of a landfill.

Giving into wildly preposterous claims to appease people's feelings usually is a terrible idea.

HOL UP

Yeah, good point. Sports are a waste of time to watch, but they are hell as fun to play though.

Apart from visual effects, the entertainment industry has nothing new to offer but pure agenda. Economically they will perform worse as even the most liberal retard will be sick of his own reflection.

Teferi has been a major character in the story since the very early days. Very popular character too.

fun as hell* wtf

Pic related. Counterspell for SJW trickery.

Stating a reasonable view and putting a caricature next to it doesn't invalidate that view.

Anti-SJWs or reverse-SJW or whatever are in fact just as annoying an destructive.

B HUMBUHL

Jesus Christ r/TheDonald fuck off. They don't even look like sub saharan niggers in the trailer.

how much did ME3 have?

Not really, though.

>look at me I'm running with a ball
>look at me I can throw a ball
>look at me I can put the ball in a basket/goal/endzone

Exercise is fun, playing sports with groups of dudes is like the pinnacle of faggy time-wasting

Ball sports are not the only sports m8. Go do some Muay Thai or MMA

Witcher 3 had double the budget of Andromeda, plus Bioware has never been good with facial animation.

This so much, I was very worried the new set would have been a WE! thing but eventually it was not

XEX

'Call an Elf a scoundrel, a thief, or a miscreant and it will wash off him like water off a raincoat. Call him an elf and you will se how he shrieks how, how he recoils; "I've been found out!" '

Liliana Vess

/ourgal/

True. Nice trailer as well. I'll never play it but if they made it as an animation I'd watch the movie

youtube.com/watch?v=zxSiXHAsoCE

Nissa killed millions and partially destroyed TWO planes because she refused to listen to Sorins advice and did the exact opposite of what he said to spite him because he was a vampire.

She is the reason the Eldrazi came loose.

Can someone redpill me on why niggers weren't kangz in the first place?
I never heard ancient egyptian being nigger or someshit but i see it everywhere now AND i take it for granted thanks to Sup Forums.
You basically spread the lie while you having laugh or ''joke'' about them.
Stop posting stupid nigger threads every day!
ENOUGH

if they fuck 40k up i will go on a god damn murder spree.

See, Sorin truly did nothing wrong.

Over 200, but less than TW3.

BLACKED

Oh, wait, it's angels Lils hates. Fuck, am I an n00b.

There actually are a lot of zombie mummies in Amonkhet

So just don't buy it. I see tan people with light skin and light eyes doing white people shit.

>Don't address the lie at all!
I wonder who's behind this post...

Humans wearing Power Armor is nothing fancy in 40k, Inquisitors do it all the time.
Amberley Vail in the Ciaphas Cain series wore one, for example.