Official Laugh at Jon Ossoff Thread

ICYMI:
>Nu-male anti-Trump cuck runs for Congress in district he does not live in
>Over $8 million in funding, mostly out of state (so much for keeping big money out of politics)
>Running against literally 18 Republicans
>STILL can't avoid a runoff
>Gonna get his ass spanked by a Republican woman
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Don't celebrate just yet.

ATL is full of weak sjw cucks

do right wing retards realize this is a deep red district?

is there anything we can do to stamp out this kike in the runoff? national-level democrat jews will likely funnel in millions again to try and win this to get some kind of traction, and we need to stop it.

Do you realize Ossof has no chance when all the voters who spread their votes to 18 different Republicans unite against one?

Can leaf retards into math? The 18 Republicans combined got more votes than he did.

Haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

Lol wow it takes 18 Republicans combined vs 1 Democrat.

I see you retards have never dealt with a jungle primary before.

We'll see how the runoff goes but again, u retards are acting like this is a tossup district when it's deep red

lol what a dolt. good post.

this soros-funded "outsider with endless cash" bullshit really chaps my ass.

Nigger you dont live in the district, dude has a chance and its sad af

>Trump only won it by 1 percentage point in last November's presidential election.

Why isn't Trudeau 50 points ahead you might ask

real talk.

So what was the ossof guys end total percent? and what was the total of the other democrats that also ran in the same race?

Then what was the total percentage for all republican votes as well?

just curious cause depending on the total percentages the race could end up being a coin toss still.

What you saw tonight is exactly what will happen in France. The left leaning candidates are split but at the second round of voting, they'll unite and defeat Le Pen. It's not so bad in that she will have made major gains. Butthat also applies here - even when Ossoff doesn't win, he's made pretty big gains in a deep red state

I'm talking about the House race in November

And yeah no shit Trump is deeply unpopular all over the US

You're unimaginably fucking stupid.
The fact that there were 18 Republicans is a DISADVANTAGE, not an advantage. If there had been ONE Republican, based on the polling, he/she would have won outright. Ossoff is not going to win.

>all over the US
heheh, dumb leaf, everyone knows, "all of US" by your standards is 10% of Cali, Detroit and Jew york

AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHUUUU

You fucking retards are so dumb holy shit. You do realize that this was a jungle primary right? You don't even know what that fucking is do you. I never said he's gonna win in the runoff in June. I said u retards are too fucking stupid and fucked up on meth to know that this is a red district. Stop acting like it's a tossup district u fucking right wing retard

the brazilian brought up trump's unpopularity. I was agreeing with him.

How the fuck are you STILL not getting this?
I KNOW THIS WAS A FUCKING JUNGLE PRIMARY, RETARD. AGAIN, THAT IS WHY NO REPUBLICAN COULD WIN OUTRIGHT.
Yes, it IS a red district. And GUESS WHAT? Most people VOTED RED. But no Republican could get a majority because there were 18. So Republican votes went in 18 different baskets and the Democratic vote went in one.

Holy shit you're retarded. You're arguing with yourself now. You realize that right.

Did u even read my first comment? >do right wing retards realize this is a deep red district?

Seriously how fucked on meth are you?

>liberals are actually this stupid

Why did God create retards?

Did u even read my first comment? (You)

>do right wing retards realize this is a deep red district?

Damn that's some good leafposting

GOP BTFO

Don't forget he is literally a Jew. Not joking.

His Republican opponent in the runoff is also Jewish.

mfw nobody gonna point out he's a jew?

mfw nobody gonna point out that he narrowly lost by 1.4% because the (((GOP))) wanted him to win by flooding the field?

Million
Dollars

District 6 is the suburbs you stupid shit. That's why he only got 48%.

>GOP wake up call
>one dem can't beat 18 repubs vulturing each other

Mkay

He got 48% the other 17 republicans got 51% with the front runner getting 20%

He has no chance. Their best option was avoiding the runoff.

>Republicans split 52% of the vote between 18 candidates
>wake-up call

rare

hmm thats doesn't not seem like they have no chance since that dem dude got 48 alone and the republican front runner got 20.

the problem i am seeing is that since the republican vote was so split that maybe instead of voting they might abstain from voting since their guy didn't get into the run off. which happens with many who veiw voting as an feel good thing rather than the tool that it is.

So unless you are basing this on your feelings alone that dem dude still got a decent shot at wining in the run off. Cause from what i can tell as well even with them 8 mill he got he may not have used it all and will probably fundraise so more if he did.

And from pragmatic sources i have been keeping an eye on wining now would have been huge for the dems but many did note really believe it would actually happen now and thought that the run off would be the best chance since the vote would not be as split.

cause remember someone else who had no chance of wining, well 30 percent chance if one wasn't simply reading echo chamber shit reporting on the faggyest and farthest leaning of websites, then to sit idly by and consider this a cinched win can have a negative affect on the turn out of whatever side gets complacent.

so if that dude can keep a high 45 or 46 percent of the vote he got now he has a genuine shot at this odds are still not in his favor sure but he still got a respectable shot.

california and le reddit btfo

mind your own business. the hype was drummed up like jill stein recount donation scam.

democrats are such losers

I need a quick rundown.

Who is he, what is he running for, what happened and who will win?

It would have been nice if retarded Georgia voters would have picked ONE Republican to begin with and BTFO'd this Hollywood-backed fuckstick off the face of the continent.

Republicans need to get a goddamned fucking clue FAST or we will lose our hold on power YET AGAIN. This shit, man. People are so damned dumb.

>the problem i am seeing is that since the republican vote was so split that maybe instead of voting they might abstain from voting since their guy didn't get into the run off. which happens with many who veiw voting as an feel good thing rather than the tool that it is.
Exactly. Republicans are literally so fucking stupid that I predict this asshole kike will win the runoff.

And how unpleasantly close is 48%?!?? In a goddamned super-red district of a red state this asshole shouldn't have gotten above 20%.

Every time we divide ourselves, we help them win. They aren't divided at all. Look at them. It's a fucking miracle we even got this far.

>mfw nobody gonna point out he's a jew?
>mfw nobody gonna point out that he narrowly lost by 1.4% because the (((GOP))) wanted him to win by flooding the field?
THIS user gets it.

For fuck's sake, is there anybody in politics who isn't Jewish?! What are they, 2-3% of the US population yet they hold something like 60-70% of the power?

I'm not even NatSoc and this infuriates me. It's just fucking wrong. The majority population should hold the majority of the seats of power. Jews ARE NOT white, and even the number of those who personally identify as white is not considerable at all.

>spends lots of money

>loses

>democrat

sounds familiar!

>the republicans in a deep red zone wont vote on party lines
>he totally dident spend his wade in the only scenario where he could win easiest with a split vote.
>getting less than 50 percent and thinking this wont demoralize even more liberals and republican voters in a red zone.

yea no.

>since the republican vote was so split that maybe instead of voting they might abstain from voting since their guy didn't get into the run of
>that maybe instead of voting they might abstain
>maybe
>might

if this made any sense at all the democrats should of known they would of undeniably lost the election even earlier with bernie voters not only not "getting their guy" but being so spurned and de moralize after the primaries.

cant have it both ways

Another gob of cash pissed away by DEC donors, $8 million. You'd thought that Hillary cooked all the donors up in her failed election...Bravo !

than republican voters*

This fag was even on Dutch news today, the fuck

Which means he'll probably go up against the Trump in 4 years

They've started building his momentum

We need to kill it before it grows and lays eggs

HAHAH they already pulled the stunts and failed
>Hollywood visitors and promoters check
>insane amounts of money outspending all other candidates by 3 times check
>Voter machines disappearing for hours days before the vote. check

I HOPE TO GOD THEY PUT HIS MAN UP

>super red
It's not super red retard. I live here. It's about 10 minutes north of Atlanta. The more populous parts of the distract are closer to the city. The district is TRADITIONALLY red and that tradition will continue even if some out of town cuck comes in and spends 8 million trying to buy a congressional seat. Literally only saw signs for him but he couldn't avoid a runoff.
Come June that 52% he couldn't get votes against him and he loses. Money well spent.

Out of town (((journalist))) that was running for Georgia's 6th congressional district to replace a trump cabinet appointee.
So out of town that hree can't vote for himself.
The election yesterday was a jungle primary which works the same as a lot of European systems. If nobody gets 50%, the top two choices get a runoff.
He got 48% while the 18 Republican choices got 52% combined.
Cone the runoff, they all combine to the one Republican choice and he loses.

Not to mention they blew millions on trying to get the 50% because they have no chance in a runoff.

They wanted him to be muh trump referendum. Fat chance.

How would we get them to blow 8 million on nothing otherwise?

This demoralizes the cuck.

So if Republicans still narrowly win that district, then what? Hillary won the popular vote, but repeatedly saying that doesn't get you anything. Keep your "moral victories" and Republicans will stick to the actual victories.

No he doesn't lol

This. Some how it's shocking that demoshit voters in the area united behind one candidate? Okay....

Now I know why ther Germans burned the Jews.

WTH !

I guess you could say I'm laughing my... Assoff