There's a problem in this community and we need to fix it. Any suggestions?

There's a problem in this community and we need to fix it. Any suggestions?
>inb4 based chocolate man

> Sup Forums

Kill self please nufag.

>Sup Forums is only 2 person

Joy Lane?

>the users of this website MUST conform to one view

of course. it's just you, and everyone else on this website is me with a proxy

oh and by nu-Sup Forums do you mean /r/the_donald redditors coming to Sup Forums?

BASED BLACK DUDE!

HE WAS THE KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR, PROOF THAT CIVIC NATIONALISM CAN WORK

a lot of proxies for a single shitposter

nu-pol is a Russian trick to turn pol against Trump, like the neocon shit.

There has gotta be something deeper to this.

Im.not a white nationalist.

/naziboos/: 'dumb nigger lolololol'

/actualhumanbeings/: 'Fuck, that hit home. Blacks may have a lower average IQ, but no innocent old man deserves to be gunned down in the street'

Fuck off, cumskin.

>you aren't part of the in-crowd unless you laugh at this innocent respectable man who died

Really tickles my asshole OP, neck yourself.

there is an insane child trafficking angle on this incident, involving joy lane and organizations surrounding her. It has legs too, some 3000+ children are missing in that county in one year.

T_D discovering Sup Forums was the worst thing to ever happen

At work, numerous "bros"/super-normies have openly talked about browsing Sup Forums

I don't usually reply to bait but please kys

its funny how pol cried about this black guy but not about 3 white males murdered by another nigger just for being white

old ass nigga was asking for it desu

can you legit fuck off? more than race, Sup Forums that i've seen cares about honor and morality. there is great loss to us when an innocent black man is killed unjustly by a criminal.

go back to plebbit

>openly talking about browsing here

a real holocaust this time... a niggercaust

Your aware that he was in a relationship with an underage girl when he was in his 50's right?

Nothing you can do
Just as reddit ruined the other boards so will they ruin this one
Nothing lasts forever

>veteran
>had and raised 10 children
>started a relationship in his 50s with a 16 year old (fellow hebophile) and was with her 18 years until the day he died
>every photo he is well groomed shirt tucked in and wearing a belt
Fuck off op he was a proper member of society unlike your little stormweenie neet ass. Kill yourself.

RETARDED STORMNIGGER NEWFAGGOT DETECTED

I TAKE IT YOU WERENT HERE WHEN DORNER DID WHAT HE DID

>three chads dying on their way to fuck some stupid slut
>a elderly gentleman minding his own business going back home

Hmmmmmm

What good is a nation of whites if they are all a bunch of cucks?

You should be more worried about the continuation of your culture than your race.

Choc-Octogenarian was more American than half of the pasty white liberals in America.

How do you guys expect to get rid of niggers sand niggers and Jews without being able to stomache innocents dying?

Anal joy?

They probably haven't even seen their family die yet.

So, I'm not exactly thrilled the old nigger got randomly shot in the face for no reason, but I don't give any amounts of shit either.

Have I become the faggy centrist now?

This, you're pretty much doxxing yourself if you do that

Yeah I'm sure the government didn't pick up the tab on those 10 kids or nothing.

>implying this isn't a place for debate.
it isn't but it should be. Also I don't see why anyone gives a shit when random people die. You've never met them why do you care?

Ban Americans. America is the birth place for much of the degeneracy we see today.

>le ebin /leftypol/ le picking at le divisive issue

reminder you had zero effect on the syrian missile strikes and you'll have zero effect her

how to spot newfags - the thread
we had based black men since /new/

no i honestly was not but how underage are we talking here

inb4 libertardian memes

> Trump is Russian puppet
> Russia is against Trump
I wonder what I'll hear tomorrow

Shit "bro", give up, you REALLY don't blend in.

One thing is being race realist and other is being a cringeworthy edgy retard. Fuck off.

this board is ironic anyway so who cares

This

bullycide, social shaming

>Being proud of your heritage and wanting your genealogy to survive must also mean you have zero empathy for anyone outside your own tribe

I'm pretty sure everyone acting as if they're glad some old man who literally dindu nuffin was randomly murdered is a shill fishing for affirmations they can screencap for their echo chambers.

White Americans, what is your 'culture' and how do you feel its under threat?

>ITT retards and autists don't understand the power of Empathy

I 'think if he was an elderly white guy like that we would all freak out too.

Black or not its pretty shitty to see an elderly person get attacked.

It's under threat by idiots like you who put white culture in quotations.

White culture is electricity, sewer systems, all the food cultures of Western Europe, vehicles/cars (invented by whitey), motorcycles (more whitey), business suits, operas, sandwiches

Just a couple examples of things defined in white culture

Now define black 'culture' for me

We need more nigger hate threads,

turn the tv off, get in your car, leave the city. everything you see is white culture. not a horrible culture is it? its pretty nice and damn decent out side of the city centers isnt it. what you see in the cities is the jewish realm.

Nu-Nu-Sup Forums:
"Some nigger died? Who cares?"
"One less to worry about"
"lol"
Nu-Sup Forums:
"He dindu nuffin"
"Based black man"
"I'm a white nationalist who's prepared for race war but I loves Trimp and this makes me cry"
Sup Forums:
Slide and Sage

The only problem is we're growing up and actually wising up with the redpill. Where as your relatively new and think Sup Forums is one person.
The black's in America were doing fine until Jews fucked them up with gang culture.
That black guy in your pick is one of the last remnant's of what the Black culture could have been.... Thats whats so sad about this. It's basically a direct allegory/metaphor of how the new Black gang Culture has killed off the old 50s culture.
pic certainly related

What if I told you sewer systems and science, such as algebra was based on brown peoples works?
What people steal everything. What the fuck is food culture? practically every stable food has been stolen from varies regions of the world
this guys got it.

Welcome to nu/pol/ this place is not salvagable anymore

yeah t_d and stormpockets leave now.

proof that Sup Forums is satire

Whats the story with the black guy?

I fucking hate you dissenting fuckheads.

He was walking home for easter dinner and shot in the face you fuckwit.

How much of a piece of shit are you to extend that shit to his foundational being?

Divide and conquer reddit shill.

Remember, if someone's goal is to get you to punch right, they are a shill. Sage goes in options field

It's common knowledge that only the most base niggers go to these meet ups.

The faggots trying to kill Sup Forums post that fucking image every 15 minutes.

wow look at me i'm >le edgy frogposter moonman hitler wuz based hahaha xdxxdddxdxxdd!!!1!

I'm just kidding this board is a joke and those who take it seriously are very pathetic.

my prof. mentioned Sup Forums in class yesterday

Any centipedes here?

Based Chocolate man!

>nu
>unironically

crawl back to whatever community you came back from when you heard Sup Forums was meming Trump

sage