Hey Sup Forums can you redpill me on why Trump is losing support?

Hey Sup Forums can you redpill me on why Trump is losing support?

He's not /thread

He actually gained support

I'm all honesty I wish this wasn't happening but it is. Currently holidaying in Australia and I've been threatened for stating my support for trump. TBQH I don't even support him anymore I just wanted to be contrarian for the fun of it while I'm here. We need to start stepping up as his supporters and calling him out more

idk.... it seems as though the MAGA spirit is losing traction? then again I live in north berkley WI so :/

Go to bed Kim.....

he went back on all his promises for one

While he may be losing support here and on certain other sites, he's actually gaining in most opinion polls. Most Americans supported the Syrian strike, because the media pretty much unanimously sucked Trump's cock on it.

fake flag

lol
The reason why Trump has lost support is because his first 100 days have been an utter disaster outside of one thing: officially cutting ties with TPP/TPIP.

I mean from day 1 he's been a disaster. His cabinet picks are a fucking nightmare. Putting the CEO of Exxon in the SECSTATE office? Goldman Sachs CEO as Treasury Secretary? Jesus Christ, the swamp is coming from inside the house!

Not to mention all of the Israel dickriding.

For a presidency whose party is in control of congress it's astounding how little it's gotten done.

he became the ultimate neo-con. he has become the right sided hillary clinton

CTR's off payroll, right?

He exposed himself

>CTR meme
>2017
Kike-sucking scum. You will be the first in the camps.

Because he provided missile support to Al Nusra and ISIS?

The minority who still blindly worship Trump have to be the dumbest group of people I have ever encountered. Why can't they admit that they've been conned? Is it a pride thing? Stubbornness? Not wanting to admit that they were wrong?

They sincerely believed that Lord Trump would be the leader of their "revolution" but the complete opposite is happening. They can't stand the fact that they're the minority now and the most disliked/most embarrassing people in America right now.

So much winning, my head is spinning from all the winning.

"Drain the swamp! Just kidding." *appoints 6 Goldman Sachs executives*
"I'll release my tax returns after I'm sworn in."
"I have a secret plan to defeat ISIS in my first 30 days." Ha!
"I'll rarely leave the White House because there's so much work to do." Hahaha!
"Mexico is paying for the wall. Just kidding. YOU are."
"I won't take vacations." *plays golf a quarter of his time*
"Millions of illegals voted for Hillary. They were bringing them in by the bus loads!" Haha!
"I won't take us to war." Yeah, ok.
"I have the most respect for women." Haha! He's been married three times, has multiple children from different women, admitted adulterer, and an admitted sexual predator. Sooo Christian-like!

I can continue, if anyone would like.

Meanwhile, how many federal investigations are currently being conducted regarding him and his administration?

They've been duped but are too simple-minded to realize it. They are like a cult.

hey shills, Americans are asleep, you can take a break now lol

Yes, belive the narrative pushed by the controlled msm. Good goy. GOOD goy. Trump also was going to lose yhe electuon, but forget about that

Didnt read lol

cuck

hes flip flopped on almost every single issue we voted him for

hes also a kike cocksucker

Too jewish
As much as delusional faggots don't want to admit, Trump is losing a lot of his core support while getting more jewish and MSM support. There's a good reason for that.

If haven't gone from 100% support of Trump to being somewhat skeptical of Trump, you are absolutely retarded.
I really don't see where bombing Assad's airbases, falling for media hoaxes and having more foreign intervention than Bush or Obama has to do with ''Making America Great Again''.

>"m-muh shills"

OH NO HE GAVE ASSAD A SLAP ON THE WRIST I HATE TRUMP NOW

This fag is a shill, or at least he is posting shill made copypasta.

No Trump supporter gives a single shit about his fucking taxes.
We already went over this during the campaign.

Whatever is up with Trump's taxes, it's all perfectly legal. He himself said that he pays as little taxes as possible - good. That's exactly what Trump supporters want. Less taxes. Less money for the corrupt government. More money in the pockets of the citizens.
The shill faggots are coming here to use this opportunity to shit on Trump, but because they never supported Trump in the first place, they have no idea how to criticize Trump.

No Obamacare repeal
No wall
No muslim ban
Hillary isn't in jail
More lobbyists and globalist kikes in washington
More wars
China is our "friend" now
Superpacs still running

He's been a big disappointment

It also doesn't seem like he is doing anything against the global warming hoax, in fact he has people like (((Ivanka))) telling him that global warming is real.

Do you think when he said "America first" he meant "America first but also your shitty irrelevent countries first"?

"America first" means "America first" at other countries' cost. Be glad it's not yours.

He's a corporate shill just like Clinton. He works for the bad guys aganst the people.

When he said ''America first'' I didn't think it was ''Israel first''.
Nothing he is doing is helping America at the expense of other countries. That's fucking retarded.
America would be a better place if he simply didn't fuck with Syria and North Korea, while being controlled opposition bombing some small Israel funded ISIS targets while giving more aid to Israel.

No argument.

gee i wonder who could be behind this post

He's not doing what he had promised and still behaves like a massive cunt overall.
He always did, but it was bearable because he represented reasonable policies.
Now that's gone.
Just the rich cunt remains. Still better than hilldog though.
Kinda sad, the moments after his victory was assured were the best of the entire last year for me.
And over time he would have proven all the crybabies wrong, but he backed down on everything and broke every fuckin promise he made.
Trump's a mess. Believe me. Very low energy. A massive failure.
Sad!

He had the chance to redpill the world on false flags and the amount of bullshit that the media pushes but he didn't, he attacked a sovereign nation that he said he wouldn't. He broke international law supposedly whilst upholding it and going against everything he said during the campaign.
The useless cunt even blew up a mosque in Syria with his 'slap on the wrist', killing 15. but when the US kills civilians it's always an accident that gets quickly swept under the rug.
There is still zero evidence that Assad was behind this, there isn't even a motive. Pic related is aparently enough evidence to be certain it was Assad. ISIS was caught using Chemical weapons today in Mosul as well so they definitely have access to them.

Trump has bent the knee to the establishment in just three months, you think that's the end of it? It's only going to get worse, especially if he loses support and a second term looks unlikely.

>deportations around the same rate
>continuing a worsened version of obamas foreign policy
>bombing assad with no evidence
>congratulating Turkey's Erdogan on becoming a dictator
>no wall
>he became a neocon

I hope they pay you enough to sellout your integrity this hard, fucking pathetic you are mate

>unprovoked, unilateral act of war
>slap on the wrist

Is this the American education system we hear so much about?

This
Even some 911 tier (((investigation))) would have been better.
He just stroke like a bolt from the blue.

It is, faggot. He kicked out Flynn. Then he allowed mining companies to pollute subterran water and rivers. The moment I said: "Fuck Trump" for the first time was when that kikepuppet stood there on tv and babbled about
>MUH CHILDREN
>MUH BEAUTIFUL BABIES
Trump is a plant. A kikeplant.

You're pathetic. You'd rather keep deluding yourself that "Assad gassed his own people" just to feel good about the narrative you're emotionally invested in, regardless of what's actually true or good for the Am people.

kek

>one strike = wars
why are you stupid libshits so fucking hysterical? first he was le russian puppet and now he wants war?

if anyone is flip flopping its you, I for one trust trump and wont judge him until after 6 months, he has shown me no signs of going against what he promised, after he gets over these minor hiccups and the gop cucks in the congress, I have no doubt he will do everything he promised and more.

you cuck bernouts will eat your words :)

(((MSM))) now loves Trump after he bombed Syria, a long time enemy of Israel.

Ever notice how the Russiagate conspiracy is now gone from (((MSM)))? That's because Trump has capitulated. From now on, it'll be like it always was: Israel first.

>I hope they pay you enough to sellout your integrity this hard
t. Kushner

Committed the single largest flip-flop in American history and bombed Syria because of a false flag, which is unforgivable. He aligned himself as an open ally of ISIS.

Along with many smaller fuckups in domestic policy.

>:)
Fuck off this board /r/TheFaggot

How did Trump "put America first" by bombing Syria?

It was

1. Waste of $100 million that could go to health, schools, etc

2. Degraded relations w Russia even further

3. Helped ISIS, AQ, other terror groups

4. Helped Israel

Liberals support the Syria strike you retard.

And yes, that is an act of war. Bombing another country is an act of war.

not an argument literally who flag

>1 strike with 0 casualties
>war
leave it to libcucks to support a muzzie killer, embarrassing

>cuck bernout
>libshit

Do you think this is the California flag or something?

Striking a military target and killing people and admitting it publicly amounts to a declaration of war. US is at war with Syria right now and they have no assurances whatsoever that you will not strike again if your moron president wakes up in a bad mood.

You are at war with Syria, which is allied with Russia, who is moving troops to prevent more shenanigans like this. Wars are not a game, you lard-for-brains.

SIX DEAD SOLDIERS
MULTIPLE WOUNDED

Fuck off this board or back into your containmentchamber /ptg/

Also Assad is a secularist you imbecile. Fuck off this board. Back to plebbit. Fucking kikelover muh based negro scum.

Okay, so if Iran starts bombing the United States, it's perfectly fine?

The strike killed around 9 people. It's okay for Iran to kill a few Americans then, right?

He's just trolling. I doubt he's this stupid.

Failing to deliver for the poor because he never planned to, failing to deliver for the nativists because blocked by judges & not getting wall funding from Republicans. If he doesn't push the trillion+ infrastructure bill soon it's just going to get worse all the way to the midterms.

anyone who calls assad a "muzzie killer" needs to leave this forum immediately

boohoo 9 dead sandniggers, cry me a fucking river eurocuck

>secularist
>muslim
oh am I laughing

and screeching about reddit is not an argument

trump did it because of obongos line, assad has to know there are limits. if he does anything back its on them.

with regards to iran, the deal has to go or be renegotiated, they already have been violating it.

what's with you cucks and bending over to me dictators?

>leaf
>straya
>aquafresh
>"m-muh shills"

yup, pretty much always :)

He isn't.

He is, see:
>and screeching about reddit is not an argument
Did I hurt your plebbitor feelings. Fuck off this board.

He's losing some support here over Syria but out in the real world his support has been increasing markedly in polls since he bombed that airfield like a good little shabbos goy so I don't know what you're actually on about.

that image is inherently wrong, and any serious biblical scholar will know that the house of israel lost most of that land through disobedience.

the 'greater israel' depicted there is the 'millennial kingdom' wherein Jesus himself will rule on the earth for 1000 years.

As an aside, a believer will also know that israel will be btfo'd once more, before they seek Him in their affliction.

If you are interested in this sort of thing, look up Gog of Magog invasion.

9 military and 9 civilians, 20 aircraft and hit a nearby village. 20 planes were destroyed, there were Russians stationed there, and it was in full operation. Thinking it was some international false flag in response to another false flag is retarded.
>what's with you cucks and bending over to me dictators?
What's with your presidents bending over for Israel?

He isn't. His support will only increase now that the leftist narrative has been blown the fuck out and normies realize he is a civic nationalist moderate. Good times.

It's only growing as the counterculture rises.

The era of reddit (anyone against Trump is objectively reddit) is dying

Shills

>trolling
are we back to that now libshit? cant counter my arguments?

>p-plebbit
not an argument

>m-muh j00z
better than muslims.

how is he bending over for Israel exactly? he's fighting terrorists who are a threat to the us and Israel the same.

again with muh soldiers, they were warned, if they wanted to see their 69 virgins earlier then its not trumps fault

>boohoo 9 dead sandniggers
From the army which has killed far more ISIS, terrorists, and radical Muslims than any other army in the world.

>oh am I laughing
Assad is an Alawite, a religion which is inherently secular. There has been one Alawite terrorist attack in history, nearly 100 years ago.

>trump did it because of obongos line, assad has to know there are limits. if he does anything back its on them.
Obama received false information that said that Assad gassed his own people. When he learned the information was false, he backed down. Trunk received false information that said Assad gassed his own people. He bombed Assad immediately.
Obama was a fucking warmonger. Don't call him "weak". "Weak"' is a compliment. He turned Libya into a pile of rubble and he would do the same to Syria.
So you support Trump bombing Syria to demonstrate strength. Would you support him bombing Switzerland too? What if he bombed the USA to show he's not a pussy?

>what's with you cucks and bending over to me dictators?
They are the biggest enemies of radical Islam and of Israel.

>Iran
Nice avoidance of the question. By your logic, it's okay to bomb someone as long as you only kill a few people. So I ask again: if Iran bombed the USA and killed 6 people, would it be okay?

>MUH not an argument
You retard don't deserve any more argument, for the simple reason that you ignored the arguments presented to you. Now be a good little goy and post more on plebbit.

I always wondered how much power the president really has, i think even if Trump wanted to do lots of things, he is battling against republicans and democrats who are against him.

easy.
>does this news company, poll, or fact portray trump negatively?
its fake.
>does this anecdote told by a man believing in lizard aliens promote trump?
100% true.

>killed most isis terrorists
fake news

assad is a fucking muzzie.

if the swiss were an international terrorist breeding ground? fuck yes.

again, assad is a muzzie.

did america cause terrorist attacks in iran? what's that no? no? then fuck off lgbtabcefgh muzzie faggot shill libcuck

no argument found

The only thing Drumpf is winning these days is the presidential disapproval game. In fact, his ratings tanked quicker than any President in history. The Los Angeles Times pointed out that it took Ronald Reagan 719 days longer to sink that low, Obama 928 days, and Bush Sr. 1,328 days to fall into massive disapproval. It took Drumpf just eight.

>drumpf
>le polls
nice try

and another shill

Assad is a Baathist. Which is basically the arabic version of NatSoc. Your regime created ISIS and backs the "moderate" beheaders. You are a retarded shart in mart murican imbecile. Oh yeah and you are a kikelover. Gas yourself.

Normies thought this was trump. Turns out he is just a garden variety neo-con and they lap that shit up. His support will only increase from here. It is clear he was just a figurehead to appease these lunatics. Meanwhile, antifa and their ilk have sharted all over the left to the point were I am starting to believe they are controlled opposition themselves. Also, every YouTube vlogger has been shilling centre-right politics/civic nationalism to teenagers for the past couple of years; teenagers who will vote trump second time round. Feels good man. No doubt foreign powers will continue to attempt to stoke political dissent in the west, dissent now aimed at trump, hence why you have all these anti-trump "muh reddit" shills recently.

deciding that yanks pay for the wall if its built at all and showing america and the world that they have no option to Obamacare and lying every two sentences or so and letting both Conway and Spencer keep working for him probably didn't help. A majority of americans now think him untrustworthy from the opposite having been true before he entered office

Another Bong Kikelover. Also, your autism is showing.

>Can't detect satire
You have to be 18 to post here, kiddo. You better delete that picture before I make you.

>Everyone that doesn't think that the 1 strike means we are starting world war 3 is reddit
kys

that's got to be a proxy haha

>Trump has bent the knee to the establishment
what if the establishment is actually right tho

nah it was bumped a bit then but it's going back down

50% approval rating in a recent poll.

>muh pretending to be deluded meme
it was cute at first

why the fuck do you care what us Australians think about your emperor? we are merely a vassal state.

(((They))) must have something on him

>losing support
He's gaining support if anything
Last polls showed 50% approval rating

Fuck off jew

>muh satire

leave

>le 99% hillary meme

>l-leave
no you leave cuckboi, Sup Forums is a pro-trump board

corrected that for you

you can't just keep going through life pretending to be a retard. we both know that a projection before an election and a poll are completely different things, and we also both know that huffpo is trash

why do you want to spend your life in utter worthlesness?

kim plz nuke us already

Syria faggots will ignore this post.

You have to realize, these idiots that pretend like they voted for Trump so he wouldn't touch their precious sandnigger Assad or his shitty sandnigger army, weren't really Trump supporters in the first place. They were just shills that spend most of their time in /sg/ and only jumped on the Trump train because they thought he would suck Putin's dick and stay out of Russia's interests.

That is why they are panicking right now even after a fucking airstrip bombing where they warned both Russian and Syrian forces beforehand. An airstrip that was operational the next day. Despite the fact that official Trump policy is no regime change. Despite the fact that the goal is to kill ISIS same as always.

Once you start realizing that there's people here, Westerners, who are more pro-Syria than their own countries, you start realizing why so many shills are freaking out that Trump bombed that airfield. It's because they're parasites. They think a sandnigger who talks shit about Israel (like any other) is somehow the next coming of Hitler. And God help you if you tell them otherwise.

I mean you know your reasoning is retarded when you're recycling memes used by CTR during the elections, which the Assadists are doing in full force. Most of them are aligned with lefty/pol/ too which happened to conveniently raid this place during.

Me, I don't give a fuck about Syria, I don't give a fuck who's in charge or if we bomb it or not, because I'm not a fucking sandnigger sympathizer no matter how many times Assadist shills use the libshit excuse of #NotAllMuslims.

I didn't vote for Trump because of fucking Syria, who the fuck votes for a president on the basis that he won't touch some sandnigger country?

>Sup Forums is a pro-trump board
>posts russian qt from during campagin when everyone was hoping Trump would team up with Russia
Trump-regime even WORSENED relations with Russia.

I'm sure it's pretty easy to get a president to do what you want. Just threaten his family and he'll do whatever you tell him to.

you're a retarded kike loving faggot. i sincerely hope you die in another pointless war for israel you fucking worthless cretin

>t. wannabe adolf
You don't have what it takes, Fritzl. Or is it Ivan?