Today I learned Gaddafi did not drink any kind of alcohol, coffee or tee to stay woke...

Today I learned Gaddafi did not drink any kind of alcohol, coffee or tee to stay woke. I'll consider this advice and reduce my drinking habits of these.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2009/nov/16/gaddafi-women-islam-rome
youtu.be/i5FNjVdTFlY?t=15
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't just reduce, eliminate.

You can do it if you have the willpower but don't use the excuse and say that you're weak and don't have the willpower.

>alcohol to stay woke
usually the opposite happens to me :^)

And look what happened to him, because he did not shorten his life span with alcohol he awaited the day of the rope.

People who never drink are suspect. A lot of the worst people who ever lived, like Hitler, never drank.

And tried a lot of amazing things and achieved.

>

Uhmm no sweetie, think again.
He fucked up big time opening that second front with russia.

Most revolutionaries don't drink

Trump, hitler, etc.

Alchohol makes you retarded, you just don't know it. I haven't had one drink in 4 years. My brain is functioning at maximum capacity at all times

sactly. Alcohol gives the temporary suicide.

Look at you dear, you never attempted an idea that great the lived on for generations.

Well he was a muslim so...

Hitler was too hardcore for pussy alcohol, he was too busy popping speed.

he snorted a lot of cocaine

>tea
What is wrong with that? Just drop the black tea and get some good green tea, healthy as fuck. Jasmin is GOAT.

I will go for that, but just cutting immediately will not be so good for me I guess.

Last year I stopped using sugar in my coffee and tea, and have no issue with that now. But started with reducing portions.

I don't think drink that much to act retarded, as for alcohol once a week with friends. One or two beers. Yet coffee I drink almost ten cups a day and sometimes drink tea in same amount. But I always feel tired, lifeless, depressed. Does not help me boost my energy or something. I'm falling for "makes you feel good!" ads I guess.

>My brain is functioning at maximum capacity at all times
...that's not good
lol
>estonia
>not drinking
inb4 suicide

I'd like to limit my drinking to celebrations or at least weekends, on average I've drank about a six pack a day for the past couple years. I don't care about being "woke" (which sobriety has nothing to do with) I just don't want to die.

Truly euphoric

I don't think he was much of a muslim, he united desert savages using a religion. You can only rule subhumans using some kind of artificial lash around their neck.

In this moment I am truly euphoric. Not because of any beer or liquor, but because of my transcendent sobriety.

Alexander the great, the human who came closest to become a literal god (except for Jesus Christ obviously) drank litres of wine everyday.
Meanwhile a ugly sandnigger manlet who was fucked to death with an iron rod by his own people never drank.
Really makes you think.

teach me

why do u think he always looked half asleep?

he fucked up. last thing he thought as they pulled him outta that drainpipe was "i should've been drinking red bull"

>:^)
JUDEN!

Oh you mean he would not have had development of his country skyrocketed if it was not for your CIA shills you piece of fat shit?

fuck off

delete this

this matcha green tea is the shit

theguardian.com/world/2009/nov/16/gaddafi-women-islam-rome

>When the hostess agency put out the call for attractive, well-dressed women, under the age of 35 and over 1.7 metres (5ft 7in) tall, it was inundated with responses from hundreds of Roman women.
>Most seemed to think they would be bringing a little glamour to a gala dinner with the Libyan leader, Muammar Gaddafi. Instead, they found themselves being lectured by him for two hours on the role of women and invited to convert to Islam. "We were at least expecting a snack", grumbled Silvia Figliozzi afterwards

MASTER TROLL

Mormons were right again.

checks for being fake news imho

Gaddafi was the last hope for Africa.
Screw America! Screw the Kikes!

there's tons of videos and reuters-like sources, so no, youre just lazy

ok. then maybe he wanted to hide his traces and wanted to look like a real mudslime?

> not knowing alexander the great was a swarthy little sandnigger himself

You must be a real fat fuck

>last thing he thought as they pulled him outta that drainpipe was "i should've been drinking red bull"

>Sup Forums
>admitting that the greatest conqueror is a nigga
really makes me think

youtu.be/i5FNjVdTFlY?t=15
Certainly a man enlightened by his own sobriety.