But but we brought you to the future

>but but we brought you to the future
umm, no sweetie

rightlog.in/2017/04/british-great-famines/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famine_in_India#Ancient.2C_medieval_and_pre-colonial_India
youtube.com/watch?v=k6P_xznIv4g&t=188s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Hamburg_in_World_War_II
google.co.in/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4424176/amp/British-tourist-tied-locals-Thailand.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

POO

IN

LOO

umm, yes pajeet

Do you use your right or your left hand to wipe your ass after shitting up a street?

Indochina should be considered as one of the main bases of this shit stirred martini of swastika worshipers. Notice it was used as some sort of joint operation base to launch new age invasion assaults both on the western world and the world behind the iron curtain. So all those ashrams, temples, Buddhist bacha bazi monasteries in Tibet, entire rainbow of all flavors of faith based initiatives should be treated as one al-qaeda network only encrypted by using various concepts borrowed concepts from architecture of distributed file sharing networks and cryptocurrencies. Keep in mind that pakistan was split from india not that long ago and it serves as some sort of diversion from the fact that india should also be considered as muslim country. Taj-mahal is iranian temple. TATA is iranian company. TATA runs indias nuclear program.

>an entire page dedicated to British-caused famines

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famine_in_India#Ancient.2C_medieval_and_pre-colonial_India

Because you feckless poo in loos never overbred and starved before...

India, pay reperations for the railroads, don't you know how much those things cost?!
Also your entire government, pls pay reperations for all we've done for you.

>for you.
stopped reading there. pay kohinoor

What's that? Is that a new type of curry?

Indians are the most disgustingncreatures on this planet. Fuck off!

I keep asking myself how the fuck do you people shit so much, when you don't have what to eat.

oi, tis like another spudocaust!

You've traded french rule for british rule. That's you're own fault Pajeet.

More like that.

Obviously you stopped reading at 'for you' that's the end of the sentence

we call them the eternal anglo for a reason

fucken rekt lmao

Can somebody get that picture of an anus off our flag please?

>the sentence
stopped reading there

>tfw the british empire is responsible for most of the worlds problems and we never get blamed

>tfw we settled america and australia and genocided the natives, starved 50 million indians to death and invented concentration camps and we covered it up from our history

>tfw we're evil island monkeys

Tata's are Zoroastrians stupid cuck.

Do you think you paid for them. That railroad was built on our money faggot.
I don't know British try to act like some superior cunt when we already been beating them in their own game. AKA Cricket.

Fuck off British and fuck your scrumpy Queen.

>pls pay reperations for all we've done for you.
Britard please.

youtube.com/watch?v=k6P_xznIv4g&t=188s

>He thought Dresden was bad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bombing_of_Hamburg_in_World_War_II

I can't believe why you don't fuckin kill yourself for being such as an ass for the world.

How the fuck do you shit on mart,when you are so fat that you need a crane to pull you out of your basement.

We tried to teach them.
We spent millions.
Legions of British sanitation advisers scoured the continent of India to bring the people there the gift of the ceramic loo.
But it was all for naught. Even now the Pajeet still shits in the street - untold hours of effort have been undone.
To be a man in such times is to be one amongst untold billions. It is to live in the most disgusting and unsanitary conditions imaginable. Forget the power of flushing toilets and disinfectant for so much has been forgotten, never to be relearned. Forget the promise of clean soft toilet paper and comfortable wooden toilet seats, for in the shit-smeared India there is only poo. There is no sound of flushing water in the villages, only an eternity of squatting and shitting in the streets and the laughter of their animal gods.

>Stop this fake news.

When all you gave us was Cancer

>install sewers
>famine results

Only makes sense in India.

You're talking extremes. Get a load of these cunts too guys.kek

google.co.in/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4424176/amp/British-tourist-tied-locals-Thailand.html

And now you have the immigration problems.

Eh didn't kill enough desu
Should've thrown around a few smallpox blankets

India has been a shit hole ever since the Empire and will remain one - my grandad who was born in India (time of the Empire) insisted on never going back because it was fucking dreadful

Because your Grandad was a traitor. And I spit on his all traitor nigger generation

you really have no idea what you're talking about, do you?

Do you speak English motherfucker? Do you?

this is why your kind will always be seen as vile lepers

>there were no famines in India before the British arrived
>implying Muslim Mughals were any better

This is why your kinds are suckin Uncle sams dick.

You signed a treaty handing it over. It's ours now. Deal with it.

Fagrat we're not discussing about mughals here. We're discussing how you treated our glorious nation and turned it into a mere shithole by looting, raping our motherland.
Fuck you dumbwit britfag

That's the end of the sentence dip shit. You are supposed to stop..

Your Nation didn't even exist before we arrived Pajeet.

So?

Do you poo in the loo?

You got 3 years until superpower.

He got trips.

Checked

Actually you spent jack shit on colonial infrastructure. When you left Singapore we were still using night soil collectors.

>how you treated our glorious nation

The only time India was united was under British rule
You were divided when we arrived
You broke up immediately after we left

It was a shithole when we arrived
It was a shithole when we left

The only thing your "country" has going for it is the things we gave you i.e. The English language. Basically the only thing holding your fragile democracy together is the fact that your bureaucrats can speak English.

You are a middle-class educated Indian, who rather than fixing all your country's own problems by paying out of your own pocket, find it convenient to blame everything on the British.

worthless.

India wasn't divided for shit. It still was into 542+ small kingdoms when you faggots left.

Do not forget that divide and rule was ypu policy you idiot.

Stop defending your worthless parasite nation when it has brought nothing less than shame and disgust.

Yea you gave us English. And today we're bantering you in your own English.

I'm a middle class Indian, so what? I won't die a middle class unlike you.

I think it's the time when you instead of hiding behind your scrawny old hag queen face what you've done.

Just the fact they have let the area directly surrounding their most recognisable historic monument get to that state speaks volumes about India.

>european civilization
>can't even figure out basic farming tens of thousands of years after it was invented

This thread made me realise that our biggest colonial failure was not having more famines.

HOW DARE YOU PRESUME MY FLAVOUR IM NOT SWEET IM 100% SALTY. ITS THE CURRENT YEAR FFS

>I won't die a middle class unlike you.

They can keep the diamond, we will take their countries. xD
Fair trade.

It was intentional. Kept potentially unruly ethnic minority populations down.

>today we're bantering you in your own English.
Hmm.
> divide and rule was ypu policy
>I won't die a middle class

>they are not incompetent, just genocidal and murderous

Cool explication of white people in general.

Good thing you guys don't get mad at Islam for doing the same, or it would be hypocracy.

Nice reverence there battle brother

We already did idiot.
Why the fuck else would you establish a colony halfway across the world, if not to squeeze money out of it at the lowest cost possible?

Nice flag.

>Cricket

wtf i'm mad now