What the fuck is their problem?

What the fuck is their problem?

they are russians that hate to be russian and try to make everyone believe they arent russian
in short - theyre hohols

Ukraina is fake country

Your face is a fake country.

Ukraine is fake country

We are forgiving and want to be forgived now.

But thats true, ukraina is fake as shit full of savages and idiots

>We are forgiving
Forgiving what exactly?

We'll pass, don't come for work anymore plz. Your bus drivers are shit

What country is free of idiots?

another /x thread
>>/x

I.have.no.idea.

None, but in other country there are other people, in ukrain you het only uneducated savages

Repression to ortodox in Coomonwealth, Operation Visla, pacification of ukrainians in Second Commonwealth, massacre of ukrainians in ww2 by polish troops. We are trying to forget beeing second-rate humans, psya crew to you

Wołyń, should I say more ukraifuck

Are everyone in Poland so ukrainofobic and full of hate?

I didn't hear about the rest, but Operation Visla was an answer for Wołyń you retard.
I personally don't but rest seems to hate you with passion

Yeah, because you could not be thatfull to us for letting your country exist. And instead you killed our people

Also Hmelnicky's rebelion, Haydamaki, Chortkiv offensive and a lot more bloodbathes.
That was the fight, and every death of polack was revenged by death of ukrainian. What we should ask ourself now is: "Is there any point for this hate now?"

Of course not. Most Poles like Ukrainians and it shows in statistics. It's Sup Forums, can you even tell for sure that He is Polish or not? And even if he is, as it was said before, no country is idiot free.

nobody likes you, should be pretty obvious

Yes, because your shitty workers flood our country

And Wolyn was answer for destroying ZUNR and pacification

funny to see polish people complaining about foreign workers

Your fault you needed to be pacified mate

We do have some difficult history like Wolyn massacre or plenty of bad shit we did to you guys during our eastern colonisation. Some day we should sit and talk it all through. Preferably, after the war with Russia ends though. Did you notice that Wolyn topic was almost not existing before the Russian invasion? Why is that you think :)

=>

Everyone needs money to live, plumber boi

>Repression to ortodox in Coomonwealth
Not a thing until Chmielnicki rebellion, when Orthodox church openly sided against Commonwealth for Russia. Orthodox had wide rights before, granted in Warsaw Confederation of 1573
>Operation Visla
Reaction to OUN/UPA hostile activity against civilians, still you should be happy we haven't comitted an equal slaughter back then. Also the operation was an idea pushed by Soviets
>pacification of ukrainians in Second Commonwealth
Reaction to terrorist actions of Ukrainians. Also there was no direct "pacification" of people. Some Ukrainians lost their properties or churches, but rarely lives.
>massacre of ukrainians in ww2 by polish troops
Small counterstrike compared to 200.000 Poles murdered before by Ukrainian nattionalists.

when your shitty workers go here then its fine? fucking hypocritical polish scum

So "subhuman and uneducated" and they took your job? As Jimmy Carr says: "You're shit".

Fuck off spud, ukrainians come here without even knowing our language, we go to you with at least basics

Enjoying living in Europe? Can't wait to finally become 1 country :)

when your shitty workers went to US it was fine? fucking hypocritical irish scum

No they did not, but they are shit bus drivers, almost wrecked my car fee times

we are no complaining about workers.

I do, ukrainian clerks most of the time can't talk in our language even

Ukraine = Polish clay
Poland = German clay

no you dont, so many polish idiots come here without any language and can only drink and fuck up our cities.
that doesnt make sense, maybe learn english before talking
we were forced to leave, you were not. dont blame communism for your fucked up country

Ukraina is fake country

you prefer a shitskin? thats the best you can get

Shut up faggot. Speak for yourself.
I don't want to be forgiven, because there's nothing for me to apologize.

you had your chance

Poland is not real. It's a hoax, made for us to believe that the Nazis moved over their (((criminals))) to someplace. In reality, all these (((criminals))) were loaded on ships and take to Hollywood. It's a coverup for one of the greatest conspiracies, made by one of the most prominent (((families))).

Poland does not exist. All things you call "proof" are actually well fabricated lies and documents made by the leading governments of the world. Your Polish friends? They're all actors and computer generated personas, part of the plot to trick the world.

If you think you've ever been to Poland, you're terribly wrong. The plane pilots are all in on this, and have in all actuality only flown you to 3rd world slavic shitholes close nearby - or in some cases, parts of Europe, where they have cleared space and hired actors to act out as real Poles.

Poland is one of the biggest hoaxes ever created, and you have all been tricked. Join the movement today, and make it known that they have been deceived. Make it known, that this has all just been a cover-up. The things these "Poles" says to be doing, all these swear words and actions based on alcoholism, malnourishment and bad decisions, are all ways to distract you from the ugly truth that is one of the greatest genocides in history. 6,000,000,000,000 people was said to have been transported to this imaginary land, gassed and burned during a mere 3 years, which is mathimatically impossible, and they are all manipulating the population through media by now. They reached that promised land, California.

Tell the truth. Stand up for what is right. Make sure to spread the world - Poland is not real. It's a codeword for the cold blooded murder of the white race, and it is not okay. We will not, accept this.

Stand up for the ones who died. Let it be known, that Poland does not exist.

#PolandisNOTreal

Country of peasants. They, like many other polish neighbours, are insecure and full of hate because we used to rule them.

Than that is your right, dude

Chill

Good pasta desu

This just prooves we are all the same. It does not matter if you are Polish, Italian, Ukrainian, or whatever. You can be dumb regardless where you live. Most people don't mind Ukrainians working here. It's good for us. But no one can stop some unemployed sour poof from posting here.

Well true, anything is better than shitskins

What is that "your" language? Russian?

Ukraine is a fake country.

Most of them don't even know what they are.

Are they Russian?
Are they Polish?
Are they Lithuanian?

Who knows?
They sure don't.

Your face is a fake country.

As far as immigrants go, Ukrainians are pretty high tier. Hard working and pleasant. Yes, they have downsides, like all immigrants; namely
- Keep to themselves
- Seem to have an increased tendency of stealing

But only one of those is particularly an issue, and even then, its pretty typical for people from poorer countries.

Morons like OP are the reason we have poor relations with our slavic brothers. Yes, history happened. But its time to move on. We will be stronger with our fellow slav neighbours taking on the morally corrupt western ideologies than doing it alone.

I want Ukraine wiped off the map

>what is that "your" language
Fuck man, you are Polish, what is your language? Try to think what ia our national language

Wow leaf, thats harsh

German, right?

Close my burger friend

Who knows and who cares

You represent an anti-Polish point of view, I assumed you are a proxy. Sorry, my mistake.

I represent anti-ukrainian point of view

This.
Dont forget that they steal gas and salo, Like niggers.

Correct.

>ukrainofobic

They are ukrainorealistic.

WHEN

Pidorashka, pls

>that one thread where butthurt hohols and butthurt poles set aside their constant whining about russia and start whining about each other

I mean, im a little glad i don't have to put up with this shit for once, but cant you goofs stop complaining already? Most of you werent even alive for 9 out of 10 things youre so buttblasted about. Leave the history alone and get along with your neighbours.

They blame all their self made problems on Russians despite being russians themselves. Fucking failures of countries. Little do they know they're just disposable pawns used to weaken Russia, nothing more.

>I'm off the cock carousel and I want a nice guy now
fuck off hohol

Pest

senpai, barely any polak here is whining about russia, as far as i can tell you're bro's.

if you're talking about our american dick sucking government then yeah, i agree they should be shot.

did our guys kill any women and children in these parties?

That's actualy pretty funny

Yes Ukraine is fake contry now same way as Poland is. Lech Kaczynski tried to build local economic-political alliance with Ukraine. Then he was killed in Smolensk. Julia Tymoshenko found herself in prison and didnt go back to politics after her release. Now Ukraine is run by kike circlejerk

yeah I was just kidding
you're ok man

Sure, war is war. Read autobiografy of Stefan Dąmbski "Egzekutor". That book changed me and few of my polish sfiends

You guys are so edgy, wow.
"I want them off the map", "they are all savages and barbarians" fake country hurr durr

Do you people even leave your houses? damn.

trolling aside, dude, ukraine is a fake country, for some stupid reason USSR created you a couple of years ago and they still dont really understand why they did it.

Friends*

TOP wew, lad.

and? Even if it is, what of it? I live here, my kid lives here, my wife is here, my parents.
We all live our lives just like you do.
Seriously, sort yourselves out. "Fake country" - who gives a shit about this? The world is completely fucked and all you think about is whether the country is "real" or not?
Bruh...

They do. They go to work and they post hate for few rubles per post.

Do you really believe that?
What's the point of shitopsting for money if threads get closed in an hour or two?

>world is fucked

would be a little less fucked if you just reunited with russia you dirty nihilist

I like Ukraine

Found a .pdf. might give a read sometime, considering I've been thinking about joining death squads.

>my kid
Your wife's son?
Tы чтo, eбaнyтый?
Tы чтo здecь дeлaeшь?

Neah, I do not. Not in here at least. They are just poor children of Russian propaganda. It would be great if they didn't make those threads.. but they do. Sorry for that.

fpbp

>das rite! we didnu nuffin! its dem polaks being opressive and nazis and sheit!

Oh yes, sorry mister American. Lemme just pack my things, go to the President and say: "Hey bruh we gotta unite with Russia now! Didn't you hear??? Intellectuals of Sup Forums said that Putin is BASED!!!"

>and? Even if it is, what of it?

the longer you exist on artificial life support, the worst it will get. you simply cannot govern yourselves.
you cant even talk in your own parliament, you fistfight.
your "history" consists basicly entirely of civilian massacres.

>"Fake country" - who gives a shit about this?

i dont, you should.

>don't blame communism for your fucked up country
>don't blame communism
Hehrhehheh..HahrhhaHahaHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Anti-hohol Lwow death squads?

So? WHY THE FUCK SHOUD I CARE?
you're so retarded man. Most people don't even give a fuck. I live my life, that's it.
>entirely of civilian massacres.
And? The fuck you wanna me to do? It happened god-knows-when. You sound like a fucking jew man.

Do your reserch faggot, don't forget the history