Someone just posted this shit, caught antifa throwing m80 on camera. Dudes face is 100% visible and everything...

Someone just posted this shit, caught antifa throwing m80 on camera. Dudes face is 100% visible and everything, along with the m80.

vid me/I9Ch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ptw41GUKLpc
vid
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump. Don't let it slide

bump. Sup Forums stop being baited by nigger dicks and DRUMPF BTFO you fucking autistic shits

Have insomniac bump. Can't work now though

bump

for justice

shame it didn't blow off his fingers

looks like a chink so good luck IDing

thanks

this guy could have KILLED someone. Lucky none of those m80s exploded in someone's face.

BUMP, WATCH THIS TERRORIST THROW LETHAL EXPLOSIVES

bump... Also we got bikelockfaggot, please spread this graphic on social media

Kek drumpflets btfo by firecrackers. Where is you 2 second amenagrment now huh?

bumpo

Give 'em hell Sup Forums

throwing M80s at people is illegal no matter the circumstance.

firing a gun at somebody is legal, in self defense.

lefty cuck btfo

ty for the free bump

NAZIS WATCH OUT

Send all this shit to the cops

Educate yourself you damn fool

gettum!

Doxing is against the rules.

Boy! I sure am tired. I think I might go take a rest. So damn sleepy.

Bump

just spread the link, it'll make it's way around.

Memri TV best tv

Bumping.

Not if you fox yourself

>Doxing is against the rules.
Not for helping the cops solve crimes, dumbass. That would get Sup Forums in trouble with the FBI and get mods/janitors fired.

bump
sorry cant work on this now
don't let me down pol

>Not for helping the cops solve crimes, dumbass.
>>>/global/rules/4
Where do the rules say that?

who's asking for dox?

I'm just posting a video of antifa committing crimes.

did I ask for dox? lol

fuck off cunt its only 8:30... but gee i could do with a nap now that you mention it

Remove Antifa

are you so sleepy too? this is a big nothingburger.

bumpity

everyone needs to see these monsters throwing explosives that have the potential to maim/kill.

A little shut eye won't hurt anyone. Sup Forums will still be here when you get back. No hurry though.

bumpgaerh4s5j4w6ks6k

bumping for justice and because the shills are showing up.

I thought I made it clear enough I wasnt being serious

thanks brau

bump

It's incredibly hard to tell the difference between a genuine retard and a leftist.

BUMP GUYS

I'm legit getting sleeping cuz of them sleep trolls

god fucking damnit pol
>front page
>DRUMPF BTFO
>WHTIES BTFO
>TROLL TROLL TROLL
>SLIDE SLIDE SLIDE

srsly u guiz?

Wow, antifa are fucking retarded. They uploaded this video.
They guy looks somewhat asian, maybe filipino.

The funny thing being this faggot no doubt wasn't helping his "comrades" at all when they were getting beaten up, and threw and ran.

Bump! Let's find this faggot!

it's a fake antifa account, lol

real antifa accounts retweet it constantly because they're fucking retards

>Doxing is against the rules.

Hello antifa.

Exposing violent criminals is moral obligation of every law abiding citizen in a civilized society.

When civilized society seizes to function completely , then it's time for this:
youtu.be/Ptw41GUKLpc

bump

Come on guys, please post this in the other antifa threads. I'm dying here. sick and tired and DYING and posting this at 4 am until others start reposting it for me.

I woke up this morning and instantly napped. Its too comfy browsing in bed. Feeling sleepy

remove the space and put a period

There's no use. Mods are protecting this cunts.

from what, us watching their videos?

Threads get deleted if you try to identify them

To the top you go goy

GIVE LINK

Also checked.

You don't "have" him. You just have pictures of a bunch of people, of which a bunch are the bike lock guy. Nobody has this far figured out who they are. If you all get this wrong, you could seriously hurt an innocent person.

Bump fuck off slidefags

Good thing nobody is trying to identify him then, eh?

Sup Forums has never gotten it wrong. fuck outta here, you don't share the divine autism

What if you get the wrong person? Just leave it to the police and move on. You're just going to get people hurt.

link is in the post man. Just take out the space and add a period.

vid me/I9Ch

webm that shit. Not clicking on antifag channels

stupid question here.

>>I thought it was illegal to wear masks in public?

hurt?

Do you think Sup Forums intends to HURT this guy?

I mean, we definitely all intend to send him to jail. But I'm certain nobody has any intention to hurt him in any way shape or form. That's the same shit leftists do.

We just want him to be arrested for felony assault

just report them to the berkeley police department.

My goodness you guys have really gone far in prosecuting anyone in your pizzagate bullshit. Even Alex Jones had to apologize for some nutjob shooting the place.

>just report them to the same police department that didn't do anything
good idea

Yea I'm pretty damn sure that people on here want to physically hurt others. Stop pretending that you are all innocent. Creating this illusion that only the left is violent and everyone on the right is peaceful is fucking bullshit.

>shooting the place

FAKE NEWS

NO BULLETS FIRED. Jesus christ, if you're going to shill atleast get your story straight fucknut

It's a fake antifa channel. Read the description.

"We lost our antifa comrade buddy shown above, and we need to find him before the world figures out his real name. We don't want him to go to jail. So please everyone can you look for our antifa friend? He's lost and all he wants to do is come home. Please, do not call the Berkeley police if you know who or where he is. They think that throwing dangerous weapons at innocent people is 'bad'.

And we know that antifas never snitch! That's how we know we are the good guys. Good guys wear masks, and operate in secrecy and darkness while throwing bombs at people.

Don't watch these videos"

they arrested based stickman, they would arrest this antifas again.

Fucking moron. Alex Jones said on video that he apologizes for the shooting occuring and condemned it. It's this bullshit extreme right conspiracy shilling that is causing so much paranoia that leads to violence.

I don't have to pretend. We don't seek out your side to purposefully inflict physical harm. Every protest video I watch, it's you little scum sacks sneaking up on people and bashing them in the head, only to get your shit mashed into the concrete by 100 of us.

Fuck out of here, you literal domestic terrorist.

The good guys don't wear masks and throw bombs.

I haven't physically assaulted anyone Trumpian. You are making broad assumptions of what the left is made up of.

>cross-referencing and releasing publicly available information is doxing
you must be a special kind of retard

>it's the muh day of the rope r*dditor again
oh hey, do you remember me?

You mean like anyone who supports trump gets called a nazi?
Even on the Internet you faggots still play the victim.

What flag is that?

Assumptions made from video evidence. Everytime someone wants to peacefully protests, you ugly fucking faggots show up and try to bully people. You will not be laughing when you try to bully the wrong person and they turn around and stab in your fucking pecker heart while you bleed out like a bitch.

>vid me/I9Ch
bump

Looks like a chink and nigger fused.

Under fook'n rated

Bumpage

These faggots are COMMUNISTS. Stop calling them the heroic name they want to be called.

That nigger looks nothing like JB.

It doesnt. Only one of the orginal threads was deleted by a mod. Probably because of antifa faggots mass reporting the thread. By all means, be like them. Its a tell tale sign of who is an actual Sup Forums user and who is a shill.

Investigate!

how is this doxing?

What point are trying to even make?

The underhand throw is sneaky. You can't see it being launched behind the crowd.

You are scared faggot ?
Jailtime for you soon, you will enjoy the company of the "oppressed" you love so much.

>Capture bystanders unarmed with plastic bags
>Hit them with deathly metal blunt weapon on the head
THIS IS CONSPIRACY TO MURDER
In some states they would be sentenced too death
liveleak.com/view?i=9d5_1492400261

bump

Also look for chink he should be indentifiable

Receive a Cold Shower.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9-mYg5VDzQ

>slowpoke.jpg
I mean the Antifa Guy.
This guy good post

anyone have the posts of the dreadhead calling for violence and counting scalps?

also, did she post anywhere after she got decked? need to prove a point. thanks in advance

If we could you'd be a puddle

And what about u-lock fag?

yeah, we really got btfo...