If the North Korean leadership is so bad then why hasn't North Korea had it's own civil war yet?

If the North Korean leadership is so bad then why hasn't North Korea had it's own civil war yet?

Since when has a country gone so many years living in shitty conditions and NOT had a civil war?

Something fishy is going on...............is it possible that the North Koreans actually dislike modernism/capitalism and actually literally don't want it?

((()))

Nobody who has experienced any alternative actually likes soulless (((modernism/capitalism))). Who wants culture, art, love, and health to be commodities speculated on by Jews?

i wondered for some time now if NK is actually so shitty. the stories you hear from there, like the execution through flag cannon etc. pretty much remind me on the tales of the holohoax

they have ice cream and they sell us the poor farmers story fuck they have ice cream they doin A O.K.

oh gee, maybe it's the threat of being sent to a work camp where you have to fight other people for the undigested kernels of corn found in pig feces for food

Asians are submissive soulless creatures without any thoughts of their own. Easy to brainwash. Therefore they don't even realise their situation and they have nothing to compare it to anyways.

There's your answer.

>If the North Korean leadership is so bad then why hasn't North Korea had it's own civil war yet?
Confucianism.

this they're insane confucionists

because they will send you and your entire family to a death camp if you even get accused of questioning them you stupid shitposter

sound like loads of fun

Yeah lol, and then Kim Jong Un will personally rip out their neck and shit down their throats. Then he'll jack off on their beheaded corpse while laughing maniacally and shooting more babies with a grenade launcher in his left hand.

Have you ever heard of the concept of past history or have any idea what it is?

Some groups in NK tried military coup and assassination some times, but all of them failed.

>why hasn't North Korea had it's own civil war yet?
Famine is pretty powerful user. It makes you really really sluggish.

Have you ever even seen the average North Korean? They look like toddlers wearing daddy's fucking work suit. All the government would have to do is revoke their weekly rice bowl and they'd shrivel up and blow away.

Totalitarianism works in shitholes.

If North Korean leadership is so good why do they need yearly food aid?

because they live on a fucking rock sanctioned by literally EVERYONE

I don't mean to disrespect you but here's my response, that's a stupid fucking question.

Starving serfs dont make great revolutionairies

>what are russian revolutions

>what are endless russian revolts

yeah, sure, starving people magically lose their brains and honour