Just tried to redpill my normie brother about the Holohoax

I think it went relatively well. At the beginning he was very skeptical and constantly trying to refute the things I was saying but as I continued to bomb him with more facts he started to turn. He accepted quite a lot and I think I may have convinced him that the wrong side me have won the war. Before you start going off about how holocaust denial is retarded let me state that I know full well that the Jews were persecuted and suffered at the hands of the Nazis but the way that has been depicted by the media over time is a completely warped sense of reality.

Gas the kikes race war now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm in the same place mate. Trying to redpill a commie sympathizer to show that communism was a jewish plan to control Eastern Europe and Russia.

I would try these

Sure the gas chambers may have been soviet propaganda but you can't refute the Einsatzgruppen or their role in executing the mentally ill. You don't even need to go as far as all the Jews they killed.

To start with the redpilling of the holohoax, one must simply go backwards in time when you're doing it. Don't jump into the hitler did nothing wrong shit. Point out how our jewish over lords are ruling us today, and then trace back the time line to the creation of the petrodollar, isreal, and then finally the holocaust.

The redpill that jews rule over us isn't that offensive, the redpill that the holocaust never happened in their narrative, will be met with emotional arguments.

>gloating about winning an argument with an ill-prepared layperson

kek.

Yeah I started off with the evil of communism and how the allies sided with Stalin that killed approximately 30million people by starving them to the point were parents were eating there own children to stay alive. Others selling human body parts as food.

Then I moved onto how the German economy collapsed after the first world war and then the role of the Jews in German media and banks during the 1920s.

Flowed on from there fairly well. I hope he doesn't think I'm a complete cook.

Yeah it was pretty pathetic lmao
I want to an hero

the einsatzgruppen seems (i say seems because I myself do not have any first hand knowledge of mass extermination campaigns) far too small to kill the amounts of people ascribed to them.

>the holocaust didnt happen
>look how many the soviets killed! and we allied with them!
>the jews kinda deserved it anyway ;)
It's much more logical to approach the issue of logistics, and the epidemics during the war. Focus on the "evidence" itself. The piles of bodies, show them that they are largely from the west which are admitted to be prison camps, not extermination facilities, and they died from disease and starvation. The east is a whole nother can of worms, but it's important to correctly contextualize the partisan war, the fact that the soviet union was not a signatory to the geneva conventions, and that a legal case was made that the Red Army itself was a rebel force. The east descended into full-blown race war, and crimes against humanity were committed. Like they are in every war.

>I hope he doesn't think I'm a complete cook.
Why would he? If he didn't refute in of your points, then he is the actual cook for believing something he doesn't know anything about nor why he believes it.

Each Einsatzgruppe had local collaborators, from Ukrainians to Baltics. The victims were mostly unarmed civilians, marched off their respective towns to a ravine or woods, lined up and shot. I find it funny how you can doubt the kill ratio here. As an example, given that an ordinary amerifat holding a common colt m1911 with a capacity of 7 rounds, is able to kill upto 7 people using just one clip if he shoots them in the back of their head, which corresponds to a 7:1 ratio. Now imagine what you can achieve on a single afternoon.

>wutabout them all running away

Watch ISIS summer 2014 Iraqi execution videos where in 1080p quality they shoot some 45 people lined up along the soil in the back of their head, none of them tries to run away. Its some kind of collective shock

>implying holocaust denial isnt satire
>revealing your powerlevel
The facts might be exagerated, straight up denial scores normies away from the kikepill

T. Cuckboi

They killed communists, most communists just happened to be Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

See something in common? What about with the three people held chiefly responsible for this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

NKVD head (((Gengrikh Yagoda))), Stalins right hand (((Lazar Kaganovich))), and Minister Vyacheslav Molotov, yeah that molotov, who wasn't Jewish but sure enough was married to a very prominent kike. I can thank the ukes out west for making our teachers teach us this shit.

>he thinks the holodomor was a deliberate genocide against the ukrainian people

Funny how you have less proof than Moshe Peer being gassed six times, but you unironically believe in the holodomor fairy tale.

You can begin by lecturing me on how many people died in the holodomor?

Oh right, you clowns cant even agree on the number. Now run along...

imo the only people you can justify killing are those engaged in legitimate partisan activity against your army. Nowadays we call it "terrorism". Just because the Soviet government committed great crimes against the various peoples in their satellite regions, doesn't justify killing such large numbers of "jews" or "communists". That's a crime no matter what way you cut it.

I still can't believe how 70 year old nazi propaganda for red cross makes morons out of people in XXI fucking century

some advice:
get yourself a tripcode if you need
put #[password] behind your name and you can make sure nobody imposters you

Spreading awareness of all the shit communists did around that time would be better at smiting jewish propaganda than pretending the Holocaust didn't happen, also blows modern day commies the fuck out.

Also all the genocides and mass starvation that happen every few decades in China that makes the Shoah look like pussy shit.

>you clowns cant even agree on the number.

Generally in real genocides where records are sketchy you don't have precise figures.

People in XXI fucking century ARE morons by definition

I continued with the fact that the allies bombed the shit out of the camps and the railway lines that were bringing in supplies. I explained how absurd it was that the Germans spent so much time and energy in rounding up the Jews, putting them in camps, feeding and clothing them, giving them medical facilities, and the would just end up murdering them in homicidal gas chambers. I explained the math that debunks the 10,000 number of bodies burnt per day at Auzchswitz and how they couldn't have possibly reached that number even with modern day crematoriums.

>the way that has been depicted by the media over time is a completely warped sense of reality.
meaning? It's plenty documented what nazis did to jews

Oh shit you're right hold on.

>the holohoax was true but not the holodomor

Commie confirmed, gas yourself

I'm asking what's warped about it? The number? Is it really that big and unbelievable? Japs did things on similar scale during WW2. And the number is small compared to what Soviets did.

The number is fabricated, photos were altered, testimonials from survivors were fabricated/ignored depending on which narrative it told. A lot misleading information, like the implication that concentration camps were used explicitly for execution or death camps.

There's a lot of things that are warped about it.

both sides colorized things. It doesn't change the fact that it did happen. And denying it makes you look stupid.

you concluded with 'the wrong side won the war?'

is this really where you think 'the holocaust is fake' leads to?

because the nazis were losers for a wide variety of reasons, not just making jew propaganda better

it doesn't matter if the holocaust has happened, or not. the narative is already set. i propose that putting the holocaust in context (of holodomor, great leap forward), and thereby minimising it, is a better idea. ignore the holocaust.