thedarkroom.podbean.com/e/episode-11-stefonknee-wolscht/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're cute

Its degeneracy

It's a legitimate mental illness

who cares just give me big dicked futa gf

those temptation cat treats are the worst snacks you can give to cats btw

I'd love to fuck her doggy while she licks my finger

Mostly and expression of degenerate narcissism. At least the ones who admit they are trannies are better than the ones who are deluded enough to think they are actually the wrong sex.

One can tell they are men if one focuses on their facial features alone

also I dont understand why feminists support it when it basically enables men to be better than women, at being women

>This is """passing"""

Lmao at these people

By legit do you mean disgusting? If so, yes.

Why am I mentally ill?

With out saying im ill because of transitioning itself, reasons to me like referencing a holy book.

no

that boy is like 12 years old

no

trannies always look like ugly women or men

post dick and stfu

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_dysphoria

Blaire is cute af tho

Transitioning is a symptom of body-dysphoria, a mental illness.

>tfw men are better at being a woman than actual women
What a time to be alive!

dont you literally need to be diagnosed with the mental disorder Gender Identity Disorder in the DSM by a psychiatrist in the US before you can be prescribed hormones?

Shit is gross poland, also women look way better than that """thing"""

I can't wait until these "passable" glorified fetishists become old. There's very little more pathetic looking than an old tranny.

I can understand being homo, but this is just fucking disgusting degeneration of mental illness.
Fucking unnatural mutilation of body, just to prove yourself what you are not and never will be.

would smash desu

men are better at everything.

Not Merkel

I'm not religious

And grown people can do whatever the fuck they want to if they're paying for it

I'm more disturbed by the people who let their children take hormones and mutilate themselves
Fucking child abuse. Especially under 16.

You better watch out what you are talking about. Such racist and bigot views may bring police into you home :^)

>tfw no belly tranny gf

Have you seen the webm?

I wouldn't know, you posted a picture of a transexual

They've done well photo-shopping themselves to make their ass look bigger. Just like a woman.

>that man body
Ah yes, so womanly.

Aren't there studies suggesting that mtf brains are more similar to female brains than male brains, even when hormone therapies are taken into account ? Sup Forums BTFO ?

of ((("Transformation")))?
Yes... it still haunts me in nightmares.
new/b/ was a mistake.

Man trans girls are the best. I love just sticking my tongue in their ass and fucking them. do not have to deal with them getting pregnant or deal with menopause and kids ! sound good to me in this day in age .

Do gender isn't just a social construct?

So, you've always been a fag?

Yup

I threw up after watching it

"I love fucking men"

I like blaire shes one of the only other transgirls that reminds me of myself.

The whole problem with transexuality is that everyone and their dad is a transgender now. Theres no requreiments anymore and to say someone is a fetishist or a fucking degenerate slag is to be ostracized by the entire community. Id say 98% of the people who claim to be transgender arent and are just shallow kids having an identity crisis and latch onto whatever they can to get some sort of validation and attention. They dont present any of the common factors that would indicate they are transgender such as dysphoria and are just making shit up to be a unique fucking snowflake.

Also a large majority are just crossdressing transvestites sissies in denial. You compare blaire, andreja, jazz, cody to these fucked up slags like

Stefonknee Wolscht
thedarkroom.podbean.com/e/episode-11-stefonknee-wolscht/

and you can clearly see how incredibly fucked up these people are and how they arent transgender at all.
But the politically correct left wants to include every single retard under their banner of faggotry and love. This throws the rest of us under the bus and we get treated like shit because everyone sees this human fucking garbage and confuses them as us.

I mean maybe soon I can come out like Blaire and be pretty so people will listen to me and Ill be able to do my best to help kids and give them someone to be proud of and look up to instead of these craigslist aids dumps who are trying to legitimize their degeneracy under my fucking identity.

They are males with a super strong fetish. Male sexuality is much more complex than females.

it's a legit psychological disorder if that's what you mean

>all those mtf
>hardly any ftm

For most of them it's not even legit gender dysphoria. They just realized that being an ugly useless man means you are on the lowest rung of the social ladder. No one will ever give a single shit about you, if you vanished over night no one would miss you.

Even being a mutilated freak of nature is likely to garner you more positive attention so that's just what they go for to escape their loneliness.

>leaf.

How about if you're going to be gay be gay and go get fucked by dudes. If you're going to cut your genitals off and rearrange them then there's something seriously wrong with you.

> do dna test on trannies
> find out they're still men

What you're doing is neutering someone into looking like a woman. Even worse, now they're getting kids into it. The bone structure in the cheeks is still the same. The skeleton is still the same, there's hundreds of thousands of genes in the Y chromosone that makes a man not a woman and vice versa. I remember when I was a kid we told the kids to stay away from trannies because they had something wrong with them. Now they're making kids into trannies. Fucking sick.

Are you the jungle monkey that dated those quite attractive trannies with big dicks or is that just a regular Brazilian pastime?

>if you vanished over night no one would miss you.
this is the saddest truth of all

ofcourse ugly men could start to lift and eat healthy so society is right to shun them (as it's their own fault)

>Merkel
Nice comparison
he hides that manface behind his tabletphone, also i don't live in goymany so NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>manface

Formerly, and that system really fucked me bad for about 3 years. Ended up unable to get hormones and turned back into a man for 2 years.

We have at will clinics that allow you to sign that you're aware of the effects of the hormones. Much better system in my humble opinion. Can't say I really give a hoot about some one that transitions for the wrong reasons.

Suppose we'll just have to be on opposing sides on that. Seems the emotional content is too strong on both sides that both have facts for.

Think If I'm paying for insurance and its covered? Yeah its alright. The first time I transitioned I paid for it all out of pocket and had it except for the final snip. Paying insurance this time around is several butt loads of stress off of me.

Feel pretty well adjusted now. Though that is anecdotal.

the lady/guy in OP's agrees that it's a disorder and tries to redpill others that she's fucked in the head and so is the rest of her ilk.

It is legit because gender and biological sex are inextricably linked despite what SJW weirdos say and some people are born with mental proclivities toward the opposite sex, so they therefore feel uncomfortable fulfilling cultural rolls of their born sex such as wearing pants and not being crazy. So they try dressing up like tarts and maybe even get some surgical augmentation and they feel a little happier, but they eventually realize they'll never be happy because of the extent of their body dysmorphia and commit suicide at staggering rates.

You're better than this.

looks like a boy yeah

>Can't say I really give a hoot about some one that transitions for the wrong reasons.
Right? Anyone that wants to make a mockery of transsexuals with their fucked up fetish shit I couldnt give two fucks about them faking having dysphoria and then getting punished by getting real dysphoria when they take hormones and introduce the wrong hormones into their body. Serves them right.

Asian traps have it on easy mode compared to other races

studies are infested with SJW-ism. Any study that finds something un-PC will not be highlighted by the media

As sexual appliances, yes! I would fuck Blaire White silly.

Also most of the studies are garbage anyways because they group in all the fetish faggots as well. People like stefoknee who are "6 year old girls" into sissy shit and diapers who have fuck all to do with transsexuals but lumped in anyways because being PC is more important than clearly obvious differences. Because fuck scientific validity right? OMG ADULT COLORING BOOKS KAWAII OOPS I POOPED MY DIAPER LIKE A REAL WOMAN teehee XD

no.

go kill yourself op.

/thread

>Why am I mentally ill?
yes, if you dont fulfil your biological duty then you are a defected model. period.
feels dont exist.

Christ looks like I'm going to finish off my night of nazi shitposting by jerking off to traps again.

It's not gay if balls don't touch, remember

Yeah well, thats like your opinion maaaan.
If it is a justification of God? Doesn't apply.
If you feel its a requirement for the species? I'm pretty sure the species will be fine with my business legacies.

>I'm going to finish off my night of nazi shitposting by jerking off to traps again

that's Sup Forums for you

If they didn't act like borderliner turbo-degenerates 95% percent of the time most opposition to this shit would disappear within a year. Don't push your militant SJW shit and keep it away from kids that's all I'm asking, same goes for gays.
The absolute fucking worst are leftists that claim to represent these 'weak' group and speak for them, those should simply be gassed.

Kill yourselves mentally ill ugly autistic faggot Sup Forumstards

kys, degenerate burger.

No u

Kill yourself faggot weeaboo neckbeard

Edgy :^)

Kill yourself ugly faggot freak

Turk got mad, wew

ayyy

right on time

this greek bastard probably got drunk one time and fucked some travesti with a stubble

Kill yourself faggot Sup Forumstard neckbeard. Gross ugly smelly hideous autist. Pathetic betacuck weirdo how can anyone end up like you?

preach brother

Hitler was right about polacks.
They love being double penetrated in agely bases.

k-keep posting

Who says traps cannot have kids?

You are funny guy :^)

Considering I was full nazi and still had to transition due to dysphoria I would say yes

It not so bad. I have a boyfriend now and estrogen makes me really happy

Kill yourselves mentally ill autistic permavirgin faggot weirdos

Should gay couples be allowed to adopt kids?

kek good job man i see you in every tranny thread keep it up

Would you Sup Forums?

>Why are traps degenerate again?
>Coz... uhhh.... they change their body!
>So cutting your hair is degenerate too?
>SAGE SAGE REEEE MOOOODS SOMEBODY JUST HURT MY FEELS!!!!!!!1!

Hmm, would you rape that corpse?

Holy shit fucking kill yourself you gross abomination

Name 1 reason why wouldnt anybody?

Are you implying you wouldn't hit that ass? Also telling people to kill themselves is serious sin by my knowledge :^)

>When we need Greeks to tell what's what
Keep fighting the good fight Greekbro

Only a down syndrome like you would tell tranny is a legit. Fuck off!

>Winged Hussars BTFOing Turks
it's a time-honoured Polish tradition

I would hit it...with a baseball bat to the head until it dies