Brit/pol/ - Assblasted Cuckbynites Edition

MRS MAY DROPS THE HAMMER ON LABOUR BY CALLING SNAP ELECTION
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-39629603
archive.is/82iz0
>She accused Britain's other political parties of "game playing"

CURRENT PARTY BREAKDOWN (DON'T FORGET TO VOTE CONSERVATIVE)
parliament.uk/mps-lords-and-offices/mps/current-state-of-the-parties/

MAY AVOIDS TV DEBATES, NO POINT IN DEALING WITH THESE RETARDED KIDS
thesun.co.uk/news/3357498/theresa-may-set-to-avoid-tv-election-debates-despite-goading-from-jeremy-corbyn-and-calls-by-tim-farron-for-bbc-to-empty-chair-her/
archive.is/PMsCl
>CORBYN: "she should not be dodging head-to-head TV debates"

HITCHCOCK DIRECTED BREXIT: TUSK
news.sky.com/story/election-call-likened-to-hitchcock-film-by-eus-donald-tusk-10842357
archive.is/cI0RB

MET CHIEF PROMISES TASERS AND CYBER CRACKDOWN
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/apr/18/met-chief-prioritises-giving-officers-tasers-and-fighting-cybercrime
archive.is/H4n8B
>...to use data analytics to identify suspects “in a way we can’t quite do at the moment”

MUMSNET THREAD
htt_ps://www.mum snet.com/Talk/am_i_being_unreasonable/2906378-Who-to-vote-for-in-General-Election
>"Agree vote whoever is not tory."

CORPORATIONS RELISH ELECTION CHAOS
telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/04/18/business-leaders-welcome-snap-election-brexit-boost-set-deliver/
archive.is/DqLKK
>"It’s clearly a last-minute thing."

Rolling news tank:
breitbart.com/london/2017/04/18/britains-general-election-a-ploy-to-stop-hard-brexit/ [archive.is/BmayT]
Election during Ramadan - twitter.com/i/moments/854295260327006208
indyref2.scot/we-need-to-make-this-snap-election-about-independence [archive.is/0GLTT]
Owen Jones - youtu.be/zuHFM3-ZuAA
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/conservatives-right-wing-win-election-5532843 [archive.is/5iCOE]
UK Column - youtube.com/watch?v=saAIT2g00gs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/19/nicola-sturgeon-says-snp-will-seek-progressive-alliance-labour/
youtube.com/watch?v=AQI0RTXwmjY
strawpoll.me/12772247/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucks sake.

NO

fight me

youtube.com/watch?v=UwWfE4DAyao

T H I N G S
H
I
N
G
S

Has Liz Mcinnes withdrawn her resignation yet?

>Jeremy another one's got pissed ans is chatting shit on twitter again

Vote Conservative? Lol, Sup Forums has turned you into your parents!

YOU CAN WALK MY PATH

why did you hide that? anyone posting on facebook should be able to defend their arguments. unless their profile is private, facebook is a public forum.
we should be able to contact them to discuss their opinions in a polite way and tell them they're fucking stupid

>tfw my father grew up in apartheid south africa
>trained from standing age how to handle various weapons systems
>was taught how to remove the nig (and I mean quite literally remove) from age 10
>was eventually promoted to a high ranking officer
>took part in raids into states, bombing raids, air and commando raids, bomb attacks, kidnappings, coups, assassinations, and more
>he's more "red-pilled" than anyone I've ever met

It's a good feeling, lads. I was "red-pilled" naturally because of this, and occasionally he'll drop a story or memory on me and it's like music to my ears, interesting as fuck too.
My granddad fought in World War II and went through some heavy shit, and even he said it pales in comparison to what was going on in S.A.

>meanwhile I see faggots on here saying their parents think they're racist because they spoke up about immigration once at dinner

Are your parents more "red-pilled" than you, or not at all brit/pol/?

Hope you're all ready for a bumpy ride

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/04/19/nicola-sturgeon-says-snp-will-seek-progressive-alliance-labour/

The SNP should all be hung as traitors

Waiting for PMQs and having to listen to this God awful shit about Scottish Office Questions

This is one crunchy tune tbqh ladmos.

youtube.com/watch?v=AQI0RTXwmjY

didnt they say that in 2015? They were pushing the idea them and Labour would work on a coalition

Granddad has been ranting to me about kikes whenever we were alone since I was 5. Since he was my father figure it obviously had an effect.
Uncle has been doing the same about niggers and pakis.

They started me off down the right path

Does Sturgeon realise her saying that boosts the tories?

Is she fucking retarded?

strawpoll.me/12772247/

I'm liking the fact that on the BBC they're basically saying it's either Jezza Corbyn or Theresa May none of the other parties are even considered for the position...

And with Labour being the way they are...

Not worth people getting doxxed.

How can people vote SNP? They are the biggest bullshit artists around, worse than Dianne Abbott or Iraqi Bob.

Think so, user, but with May being slaughtered then she might lose enough seats to lose a majority.
She's only doing this over the Tories cheating anyway.

>didnt they say that in 2015? They were pushing the idea them and Labour would work on a coalition

Another chance to pull out the picture of Ed in Salmond's pocket.
Just needs an update.

>Does Sturgeon realise her saying that boosts the tories?
>Is she fucking retarded?

Do you have to ask ?

Ive been listening to 5live all morning and its been nonstop torybashing going on about May going back on her word for snap election and saying she wont do TV debate

finally some accurate reporting from the BBC then

Can't wait for tomorrow's This Week, Brillo's in rare form.

That is a fucking sweet webm pal.

can we call the next Brit/pol/ thread "Britain's been dead since world war 1" editon

Reminder to write to your MP to advocate for looser firearm laws

To be fair, you'll get that from everywhere really. It's disappointing to see that people are very easily swayed by the media and can't be fucked to go onto the internet research shit that's being reported.

my parents are all accepting of multiculturalism, but they have seen all sides of british society due to their work. it's easy to get them to agree that the dregs of british society, junkies, those who celebrate being chavs/working class no goods are shit and that there are terrible people who only create shit for others.
but they don't like to hear examples of the same about coloreds and browns. immigrants raping girls, immigrants sex trafficking, nigger knife fights etc all get fobbed off with excuses.

They deserve it

My dad spent most of his Uni lecturing life in South America and the Caribbean on the developing countries etc. so he's pretty red pilled over race and the environment scams. He was from a working class background and Grammar school education got him into Cambridge in the 60s so he's pretty apoplectic about people claiming they're no good since he wouldn't have gotten anywhere near where he is now without them. He's not a Tory supporter by nature, but rather votes for parties pased on long term policies and it pretty disillusioned with them all since they all focus on 4 year plans impossible to achieve anything.

May the most nationalistic brit win

Good vibes from America

my MP is Conor McGinn who is a grade A twat. His twitter states to not tweet him but email him, and he doesn't reply to emails.

>took I Side With test
>61% BNP
>more progressive than traditional
>agree with immigration stances of UKIP, Tories, Labour, SNP, Lib Dems and Plaid Cymru

Fucking awful test

My whole family has believed that the jews run the media and exploit us to benefit Israel for as long as I remember. I get given a bunch of shit by them for years because I started to say pretty right wing stuff but when I reached my apex and started going on about the JQ they all agree with like I'm saying waters wet. Crazy stuff

I wouldn't complain, they are decimating Labour for us up in Scotland. After this election, and their failure to deliver both a second referendum as well as a failure to actually better Scotland's internal problems, their own country will grow tiref of them.

she would like nothing better than every seat in england and wales going to the tories. all she cares about is muh independence.

>Does Sturgeon realise her saying that boosts the tories?

That's what she wants m8.

Yes. Most of the people fucking hate her. Even the hardline Scottish Nationalists I know detest her.

Scotland does one thing that England, Wales, and Norn don't seem to in regard to politics. Scotland (for better or worse) holds a grudge.
The SNP would be winning Glasgow right now regardless, but outside of Glasgow why do people vote SNP?
We hate the Tories because of Thatcher so we have (until very recent years) refused to vote for them.
Then Blair fucked everyone over so we ditched Labour.
This left the SNP with a political monopoly on Scotland, and here we are.

You sure about that?

Why? If anything she's likely to lose a couple of seats in the south of Scotland to the Tories.

Largely ok with this

>tfw Tory boy

Seeing as you are avoiding answering my question I will ask again here.

Who do you recommend voting for WN?

The thing is I don't think the rest of the UK realises the potential for Scotland and renewable energy, especially when it comes to offshore wind farms etc.

The meme is that she wants Scotland to be shown as completely opposed to England politically so she can rally around it for another ref, but I don't have any such confidence in her ability to think that far ahead.
Its very likely she just wants to rally the anti-Thatcher vote.

>there are unironically people this delusional that exist

>my sides

Vote UKIP, its time for the Purple Surge

>voting for the 'Conservative' party
>ever

Also said that I side with the Tories on foreign policy issues, where I live is mostly Tory, and then said I disagree with the vast majority of people where I live on foreign policy issues and recommended some other places in the country I could move to.

Geez your politics are so fucked you side over 51% with like everyone

Lads what's the mug contest answer? '92?

>wind farms
these are a fucking meme

Scotland's renewable potential is in fucking wave energy user. Potential for up to 25% of Europe's wave energy.

But I'm going to take this opportunity to shill for MSRs specifically LFTRs. They're the best thing we'll have until we get to fusion.

the test is awful at the minute, no manifestos exist

They're still fucking our civil infrastructure but they're the only ones able to deliver on Brexit.

>theres still people that talk about blaire like its 2007
>theres still people that talk about the banks like its 2008
>theres still people that talk about evil evil Rupert Murdoch likes its anything but this decade
>theres still people that think the BBC 'is ran by the right wing'

The only way is down for the SNP. And so defeat is inevitable.

A bit of both would probably be best. But yeah wave energy as well. The problem is politicians don't give a flying fuck about all that though.

corbyn BTFO before even speaking

Curious Ausfag here. Who plans to vote for May in this thread, and why not UKIP?

pls no bully

>[Corbyn]We welcome to General Election
>Commons bursts into laughter
lmao

rate?

I don't know who to vote for lads. I live in a constituency that's been Tory since 1918.

I don't like the Tories because of their desire to go into everyone lives
Corbyn can't hold his party together for more than 20 seconds before mass resignations from his cabinet
UKIP seem pointless now we're actually leaving the EU
I haven't really formed an opinion on the Lib Dems since Farron came to power, but that could be a sign that they don't know what their own policies are besides "Soft Brexit"
and then
>voting Greens
>any year

Here. To keep Labour out, just in case.

UKIP is dead. The byelection in february was another nail in the coffin

He should have said, "we accept the PM's proposal for resignation" or something. Would have been very funny and shut her right up.

I don't plan on voting May, but I also don't want to vote UKIP because it's a cancerous CIVIC party with a shit leader and no decent policies.

Lad honest to Christ if you want a good energy source then write to your local MP and shill the fuck out of MSRs. For 1.7billion intial cost they can produce 500MW/hour. Its incredible.

>mfw pundits and journalists unironically refer to the Tories as 'right wing'

UKIP is fucking Labour-tier shambles, I'm not voting for that.

Dennis Skinner looks lost, is he okay?

Based Corbyn

vote 4 me

as a visible minority, i know it's not racist to believe the Muslims will only abuse our leaf welfare system until they get off welfare and get rich enough to go back home and wipe out Assad.

May's getting fiery.

muh TV debates!

corbyn would get BTFO anyway if she agreed to it.

If you're in a Labour constituency vote Tory as a protest.
If you're in a Conservative seat vote UKIP.

>Wages are lower
My wage is higher thanks, Corbyn...

if theres no chance that the tories lose it this time vote UKIP (just as a show that there is a right wing movement), if it looks close vote tory

>For 1.7billion
I think most councils now have to fund themselves rather than a national pot, so were fucked here. Would take parliament to uturn on nuclear energy more than likely at that cost

When is the actual vote? Corbyn is shit at PMQs.

might ye vote fer UKIP, lad?

Shouldnt that guy be happy about her putting herself up for election if he complains about her never having been elected?

I mean, besides him missing that he doesnt live in a presidential system

Will do, I just need to get my facts straight before going forward.

>it's a Jezza keeps forgetting how to speak episode

What will each party be offering on immigration?

Will the Tories put a promise in their manifesto to bring net migration down to 10s of thousands?

It's today, better get down the polling station lad only 9 hours till they close.

She is very smart, and she knows what she is saying rather than being the bog-standard MP who just repeats their leader's phrases.
She just isn't forceful enough in debates. That doesn't detract from her ability to do her job though.

tfw no Corbyn bf to bully

If you're in a strong Leave constituency vote UKIP
If it's a middle ground or Remain constituency vote tory

No point voting UKIP if there's a risk salty remainers could swing to LibDem

Oh that's right. Why did we all forget that statistics are only about you? Thanks for the reminder, user.

>I think most councils now have to fund themselves
What the fuck? Do they?

>UKIP
>Scotland
my sides, user