This is what they fear the most

this is what they fear the most

we just need to redpill more blackbros, eliminate the gang culture designed to keep them down

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aM8iT1UHnjI&t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=aM8iT1UHnjI&t=6s
They are not your "bros", dumbass.

How do we get rid of their nigger culture huh?

>Stole my bike
>Tried to steal my car
>Afraid of animals
>Stink like shit
>Bad at everything even stealing
>Get drunk with 1 pint of beer
>Shit language
>Useless except cleaning
I prefer my ex soviet slavs over them niggers.

Black people don't even like other black people.
They sure as shit don't like you.
Take that pie in the sky shit somewhere else, Nathan

Whhat? Niggers exist in the Holy Land?

Wrong.

What they fear the most is the niggers themselves which is why they do nothing but appease niggerdom of all kinds. Let them be so flooded with negroids that they have to watch their daughters get plowed and their cities burn down around them. Their attitude will change.

The highest personality correlation around is male on male homicide and income inequality. Fill a place with poor niggers and it will turn into a murder-fest one way or another, guaranteed.

>Source: Jordan Peterson Personality Lecture 18

If white Pol and black pol unified and lead all the other lesser pols (like leafs) we could achieve kekistan this year

(The trick is that white Pol and black Pol are the same users)

It's pop culture. Do you abide by pop culture?

So what makes you think all the blacks do. Maybe more do, because most are genuinely less intelligent and pop culture plays to the lowest common denominator. But black culture is still alive especially in the places where it originated like louisiana. And plenty of whites were fans of limp bizkit.

Not american nigger but Ethiopian jew niggers.
I admit they're not as worse as american but as i can see they also try to be more "religous jews" to fit in.
So at least the next generation will be better at not bein niggers. But they're still niggers.

>>reddit.com/r/the_donald

Naw man it don't work like that

Divided = conquered.

This, i worked with 2 based black dudes at my job and we talk politics, mass migration into Europe, pizzagate etc.. It made me realize not all blacks are retards and some of them are actually pretty smart.

>inb4 go2plebbit

Sorry i just can't irrationally hate someone i get along well with, most people i know are oblivious to the shit Sup Forums talks about.

This. OP is a retarded faggot.

>based black man meme
>not politically integrating with everyone in the world is HATE
>I'm not a SJW in a MAGA hat
Please stay on plebbit.

Hello nu-Sup Forums
Niggers are niggers and allowing at least one to survive is a gateway for their shit genes to be spread.
Castrate the nigs, race war now!

Only about 14% of black men and 2% of black women voted republican in the last election, that number holds for pretty much every presidential election.

They will statistically never not vote for gibs, and hoteps aren't something we can work with, exaple, the fresno shooter.

Go be a postnational nigger lover somewhere else OP.

>not politically integrating with everyone in the world is HATE

nice strawman, i never said that. These black dudes just so happen to be redpilled and hate BLM so go fuck yourself loser.

Thanks for your insightful, compassionate and very original worldview canada, I don't know where we would be without our black population.

Oh right, we would have the highest testing score average in the world again since segregation.

You mean end the racial caste system

LEAF

>need to redpill more blackbros
with your throat, like a leaf?

Don't hate them but at least be mature enough to realize they in they naturally have interests completely differing from you for the prosperity of their own people. I do this and all of my friends are jews :/

Didn't the black guy in that film turn on them all?

/thread

THIS is what they fear the most, you can keep your niggers faggot.

> they in they naturally have interests completely differing from you for the prosperity of their own people.

Of course, but that doesn't mean we can't be friends. It's not like i'm breeding with them, that's why I don't understand why Sup Forums got so upset when I mentioned I have 2 black friends that are redpilled as far as black people go.

You're right i'll tell them i don't want to be friends anymore cus the test scores would be higher if they werent around.... lmao..

Your lmao is why your country is a literal zombie right now, you are barely even a people anymore, just a collection of chink zeal, gibs me dat indians and refugees, and a bunch of white people that dress like faggots and say sorry.

>sperging out cus i said lmao

>is 52% white

>Probably still wears his maga hat despite Trump going against his promises

you don't think it be like it is but it do

MONGREL!

But he's right tho.

>France

Hahahaha

good job in the effort of removing Gadaffi, you really opened the floodgates you stupid surrender-cucks. I really have no sympathy for any European nation, you reap what you sow you stupid cucks.

You seems a little bit mad leaf.

>u mad bro xDD

So this place really is Sup Forums.

Something none of you canadians never understand is, there is nothing your words can ever inspire in other people of other countries because your entire culture is the most pathetic example next to sweden of white guilt that has ever existed.

You have no identity that isn't meme worthy trash.

No opinion that hasn't been fed to you through some sort of propaganda spigot since you were a young child.

I bet you can't even recall what your original flag looked like, nor why it was that way, and why the fucking leaf was adopted to replace it.

You are a cucked country, a cucked people, and as an individual, allowed yourself to just be a hapless degenerate not worth the nation your founding fathers created.

u mad bro?

>52 % white

>circumcised from birth

>worship nigs on tv/movies and sports

>Cries all the time about it's universities being sjw factories

>Brags about military despite it being the sword of zog

>Was actually 90% white in 1965, but now is 52% white

>Brags about "culture" which is hollywood jew movies and nig worship.

>Lost a war to rice-farmers.

>Just had a black president

>Muh trump daddy will MAGA despite going against his promises and giving amnesty to nearly 40k illegals

>youtube.com/watch?v=aM8iT1UHnjI&t=6s
SHUT UP PUSSY

You have no identity.

speak for yourself leaf. you are advocating for muh based negro, how low you have sunk compared to your own founding fathers

>redpill niggers
>if we just educate them, they will succeed

You sound like a department of education SJW. They're fucking niggers. Niggers have always nigged, and always will nig until the end of time. The white man will never civilize them. Stop trying.

Canadian education teaches them that IQ has no relevence, only how much funding and access to schools.

OP and the other canadians all have that same mindset and have just adjusted it for their meme ideology without ever really standing back and looking at the whole situation.

Well as long as you remember what I said who gives a fuck what people on pol says? Do keep your wife/gf and children away from them though if you have them m8.

>What in tarnizzle?