As a poo-in-loo living in Australia that enjoys politically incorrect banter...

As a poo-in-loo living in Australia that enjoys politically incorrect banter... something I've noticed in these kinds of forums is that many WN men have asian wifes.

Case in point : so called "based" stickman has a chink wife. One of many I've noticed.

Why is this so? Is it because these are bottom of the barrel white males and cannot find a suitable white wife? Do they want to be worshipped for their whiteness. Enlighten me Sup Forums.

pull your head in dickhead

because they aren't WN, neither is Sup Forums
>b-but isn't Sup Forums singular and monolithic in thought and philosophy?

im being serious. its an interesting phenomenon for me as an outsider. the men who are the proudest white men have asian wives. why? is it really because they could not get a white wife and went for what they percieve to be the closest alternative?

>Dude who hates minorities has a minority wife

Why is this not even surprising

Because they want a submissive woman. They think Asian women are submissive. Sometimes they are. Often they aren't. The "oh shit" moment quite a few of these guys have when they realize this is pretty funny.

its an interesting phenomenon and every single time it is with an asian women.

Anglo countries are going to look like Kazakhstan in 20 years lol. Where I work I see so many neckbeard white guys with ugly Asian girls every day that it's disgusting. If you can't get a red pilled white woman, don't reproduce. Nobody wants your chink daughters or even worse your Elliot Rodger sons. Asians aren't bad on their own, but throwing away valuable European genes for a chink is a disgrace and anyone who does it is a race traitor.

Because 95% of all white women are literally garbage human beings, thus if you want a stable relationship, many expand their dating pool

Cause Asian women are... MMM, just incredible. Particularly Singaporean and Japanese women. I'm pretty sure we can all agree that every other Asian sub category is not worth it

white american women who can be both a good wife and mother are rare.

asians still retain a lot of confucian values from the far east. a based guy like stickman wants a wife like that

>Singaporean

So Malaysian then? Top kek you fucking retard

stickman is not a white nationalist but he serves the cause whether he likes it or not.

Singapore is filled with Chinese retard

Because they're retard on kikes payroll to make WN look bad.
Also wtf you doing in Australia? Go back poo.

These people tend to be short and short women tend to be asian.

Asian girls are easy mode, and beta males care more about getting their dick wet than preserving their genetic heritage.

>Singaporean

So Chinese then? Top kek you fucking retard

Which 7-11 do you work at?

Same reason some of the more extremist right wingers in public are brown, because the media tends to let them get away with it. Nonwhites can't be racist, after all.

By saying this i think you yourself are admitting that you are not attractive to women because the only white women you can attract are the trash ones. If you were attractive you would be able to attract a suitable white women.

So thats why I said I believe this phenomenon happens because these are bottom of the barrel white men who are unable to attract a suitable white women and asian women are willing to put up with loser white men because they are white worshippers and these "WN" men like the idea of being worshipped for being white.

No I think the vast majority of western women (and men) are absolute garbage regardless of how attractive they are.

It doesn't matter how handsome, moral and charming a guy may be, the fact of the matter is most women today are extremely repulsive in all measures. Not only that, the chances of divorce, STD's and just general heartbreak is high.

That being said what you say about many WM/AF relationships is true, but it still doesn't dispute that many guys are with Asians because it has worked out better for them, and they may just not care about ethnicity anyway.

this is what i thought.

white men who cannot attract a suitable white female because there is something unattractive about them and are just desperate for companionship. and asian women seem to tolerate a loser companion more than a white women because they want his white sperm.

S
>caring about who people fall in love with and marry
As long as you're not pushing interracial marriage down my throat by saying it's so progressive and shit I really do not care what 2 consenting adults do, if it makes them happy it makes them happy

Men desire a wife that has not fucked outside of marriage and one that acts feminine. Asians typically fit that by several orders of magnitude higher than white women.

Yeah and they always have fucked up families and weird, autistic children.

Hell, from my experience, the hapas even agree with that themselves.

Probably because Australia is about 90% chink now. Seriously. Look outside. It's either gooks or shitskins. Whites almost don't fucking exist here anymore thanks to cunts like you.

Fuck off back to India.

This is kind of true, but spun with angry internet banter. Asian women are acculturated to be feminine and submissive more easily than typical white western women. White women are fucking exhausting because you have to be constantly up for their shit testing. This works well if you're naturally alpha but like it or not, not all of us are. I can run that shit for a few hours before I need a break. Just not my nature.

White women right now are basically men with vaginas and limited mental/ethical capacity (exceptions duly noted). I don't find much about them attractive *apart* from their bodies. Many of them are vile human beings. This is the product of their environment, sure, but why would I risk a huge chunk of my life and half of my shit on one of these creatures?

I understand the objection. I get it. But my point still stands.

Don't even try because this is the daily pro-racemixing thread just presented a bit different this time. You're arguing with a kike or a dirty mongrel.
Notice how the shills' message always end up being "white women are trash you must date asians goyim".

On a scale of 1 to Curry, how bad do you spell, m8?

Dude you people have fucked up families and weird, autistic children from marrying your cousins for thousands of years

i dont care who whites marry but i just find it an interesting phenomenon maybe because the majority of posters here are men and overlook their own hypocrisy

R A R E

dont worry pigskin im not interested in your women i have a delicious chocolate cutie waiting for me when i go back home.

im not pro-racemixing. i dont care about whites.

i just find this forum to be a bunch of hypocrites. i enjoy coming here for a good laff. and coming here to point out your hypocrisy

>Spaniard
>Calling others mongrels

Lmao

I didn't say people shouldn't date whites, I'm just giving a reason as to why many men don't bother with them. You sound like a feminist trying to put these bitches on a platform they don't deserve

Apart from being white, the value of most european women today is slim to none, don't be surprised when guys look elsewhere

As if a white chick would date and / or fuck a shitskin vindaloo smelling mother fucker. Top kek.

>On a scale of 1 to Curry, how bad do you spell, m8?

Oh the irony...

Because I'm white and 5'5 because of shitty Irish potato nigger Genetics. It's well known white women will not even look at you unless your 5'11 or above.

this

fucken poopoos

Stickman is a the_donald basic bitch and explicitly states that he isnt a white nationalist. You're baiting, or lying.

Stickman is ancap civic nationalist, aka realist

>Irony
>the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning:
the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had to work all weekend.

Seems your a thick, cunt m8. Learn your language pls.

Good googling. Wow!
I bet it's the first time you're hearing the word.

Maybe these men aren't actually losers, but rather unfairly seen as such by white women who have delusions of grandeur.

>Language

No mate, I studied your language, hence why I am using it fluently. You do know, there is life outside of the penal colony.

Good response to your thickness though, m8. Good conformation of your thickness. I'm sure you'll save the white race.

no im pretty sure he is a white nationalist. this is the pages he "liked" on facebook.

>No I think the vast majority of western women (and men) are absolute garbage regardless of how attractive they are.
how do you think women got that way? it's because western men are weak. people that say shit like that are faggots who don't take responsibility for themselves and their culture, if you want to fix women you have to fix yourself and then fix your culture, and that'll fix women.

There are no hypocrites but shills on kikes payroll to make WN look bad. It doesn't take a genious to see that if a supposed WN is a racemixer then he's a fraud.

Ofc Schlomo european women have no value but midget chink subhumans do.

Recently got experience with Asian females and fully can understand white guys would betray their race. Not because cute shape and eyes but mainly because of behavior.

>95% of white women are trash.
I disagree...

Give an example m8

Azn pussy is tight af
it tastes good too

Lauren is Spanish.

Stickman isn't WN.

Lauren Southern is a fucking kike lol

>a civic nationalist has an asian wife
>rants about how there's only one color - AMERICAN XDDD
>is against racism

>a fucking emu calls him a white nationalist because it fits his agenda
Fucking kill yourself

>to make WN look bad
you guys do that yourselves. i was just asking to know why.

Northern Europeans are a bunch of Mongrels, who are mixed with peoples with East Asian features.

Europeans have traditionally hated Jews because they were the opposite to Europeans. Jews were nepotists who bred within their own kind and didn't assimilate to the open societies that Europeans fostered from the earliest times.

>Nobody wants your chink daughters
Think again. Hapa girls are born sex objects.

English teacher?

i used to date and fuck asian girls when i wasnt getting attention from white women

didnt the chick on the left fuck a nigger?

White Asian couples have the highest combined income of any racial combination according to one study, higher than white-white or asian-asian.

95% is actually a little high.
It's probably close to around 80%

Which doesn't say much really. Most men are essentially high functioning retards.
The human race in general is a pretty disappointing thing once you realize its potential.

Wut? Really? Explains a lot i guess.

A fucking leaf

No engineer. Lots of english teachers here indeed.

No, 95% is right.

Why wife a flabby nagger with an inflated sense of self worth when you can get a QTAZN?

You can't be a white nationalist and be married to a non white partner

Yea don't based your real life expectations of shit you see on Sup Forums
>female, nearly 6'1, have dated and could potentially date men down to 5'8
And I'm ridiculously tall for a woman
If you're charismatic and fun women really don't give that much of a fuck, especially considering the amount of women below/around 5'5

he might say he is a civic nationalist but he is clearly a white nationalist. his facebook account reveals his true thoughts.

>Explains

Certainly, the over bleached hair.

>6'1

Did you "choose" your gender?

>stop white genocide!
>race mixes

chinese korean and japanese asians are honorary whites.

I already told you, because they're not WN. They're shills trying to promote racemixing with asian wome among white males.

Among humans, for grip, chink snatch has no peer. In all of nature,the python is its only rival, though few have lived to tell the tale. Chink women have a mysterious way of milking cock that has been passed down over hundreds of generations. It's why they are the most populous people on earth.

Remove Chinese and we're good

Go back to India you shitskin filth. Rape is on the rise in Australia and it's your kind doing it.

it's funny because my boss has an asian wife and has been a moderate liberal his whole life. i think it's just that white men like to find what they personally like and go get it.

asian wives and white nationalism both attract men unsuccessful with white women tbqh

Naw, born with with xx and female reproductive organs.
No one in my family was under 5'10, so my height wasn't really unusual

i went to japan for two semesters at uni
it was fun

Hehehe.....At least the life inside "the penal colony" is better than your recession hit economy. I'm pretty sure with my thickness I can do my part in saving the white race, while you die from poverty.
Buenas noches or whatever....

>Is it because these are bottom of the barrel white males and cannot find a suitable white wife?

Yes

>No one in my family was under 5'10
>Mythical Northern Italian Aryan Master race confirmed

I'm going to assert that the reason for it is the following:
>Jim my son
>You must choose a wife
>Will you choose a white western woman, who is entitled, whiny, bitchy, politically insane and can't cook or clean and want to have no kids
>Or you choose immigrant woman who is feminine, cooks, cleans, etc

Seriously this is what it comes down to. Sure race mixing ain't the best but the alternative is worse.

Are you pretty

Dear Sydney-based poo-in-loo,

The sad truth is that many white women have been culturally poisoned by the Jew. Some Asian women (Japanese, for example) adhere to more traditional gender-roles and also haven't been sold the lie that they're special snowflakes whose man should deliver the world to them. They can also be a lot more faithful.

But yes, for an Asian women, a white-man is often considered to be of an "upper caste".

And no, not everyone here is a WN. But we are all fundamentally unified in our hatred of the Merchant.

>Is it because these are bottom of the barrel white males and cannot find a suitable white wife? Do they want to be worshipped for their whiteness
that's exactly it
beta whites are obsessed with asians
and race mixing asians are self hating
i don't understand why an indian would care either way

Whiteness is in the inside. Ray ray and Cleetus are both niggers.

My girlfriend is going to Osaka for a semester. How many Japanese dudes is she going to fuck behind my back?

mandatory image

True that.
I think there is a pattern of self elimination of white people thanks to the women folk.

I really wish this idea was tackled head-on more than the baseless ad hominem I see.

Also I'm Irish
Doesn't make the height seem more likely, but I am with a 6'3 southern italian

All of them.

From my experience at college, you're much more likely to find a cute, innocent, smart asian girl, and a lot of them are really into white guy like we're exotic for them or something and larger and manlier then their own men. While almost every white girl I see is either a whore or fat, and the few that are neither already have a boyfriend, which is why I currently have an asian gf.

I'd prefer a white girl of course, and hopefully I'm able to come across a proper one to breed with, but if I'm unable to find a white girl with values that align to my own, then its pretty easy to find a traditional asian girl interested in having kids with a white guy, and I feel like a lot of white guys give in to the temptation of asian pussy to early, though its understandable given how the current situation is.