W o k e

what does stay woke mean?

keep feeding the Matrix

hi

5513 60

Hate white people

It means smoke a lot of crack. Niggers love smoking crack.

We

IDK it's the new nigga as in white ppl aren't allowed to say it

AYO HOL UP
*SMACKS LIPS*

Wuz

it means keep informed about the cuckoldry shit going on around your fatass.

>what does stay woke mean?
something that starts with "WE WUZ"

"Woke" is nigger speak for red-pilled

Usually woke nigguz wuz kang, lives on flat earth, etc.

What I want to know is what "yall trippin" means

"Red pill" for blacks. Basically a psyop false redpill to make them think they know what others don't, but in fact it's a mass deception to keep them stupid

It means stay informed about what's going on around you and in the world.

Means be a degenrate Killer cos of BLACK, walking cliche ass Niggas

Its the simplest straw man argument, but the most complex checkmate to the negroid

>what "yall trippin" means
>pic related

it means to stay blue-pilled in nigger language

This

HAHAHA please tell me that's a real egyptian painting

To be REALLY WOKE you need to research all the shit they tell you is true, and find out it's false.

The earth is FLAT. Nasa LIES. We've never been to the moon, and we'll never go to mars.

Youtube Flat Earth Engineer.

It's nig nogs stealing white ppl terms. If i was being a dickhead. Mum would say "O wake up to yourself" or just plain "Wake up dickhead"
And I stopped acting like a dickhead Mum would say "I'm glad my son woke up to himself." or something like that. It just means become of your behaviour or the events going on around you.
Whites in Australia, NZ and Brits have been saying it for yrs. Probably you burgers as well.
Thing is, if mum was to say to me "I'm glad you woke up to yourself" She'll probably be called a racist and be accused of cultural appropriation.

Same thing as "Obey" or "Swag" or "Hate the game not the player" or whatever else these ignorant fuck boy hype beasts wear on their torsos.

It means "I don't possess the the verbal capabilities to address the current situation and cannot articulate a response."

Holy crap, we need their technology!

Means ya'll be lik aking foolz bin dis cuz
mah fugga

To us white "devils" nothing. But in niggerish, it means a variety of things, I would assume.
>Then again I really don't feel like researching the African language to figure out just what the fuck a nigger has to say, given that it's almost never anything useful.

>we need their technology!
It was stolen long ago user

>this thread

Its like being red-pilled but for Niggas and Blue-Pills.

>Stay woke
>I'm a nigger

it is basically a better way of saying stay nigger

WE WUZ PENOR CLEANERS AND SHEIT.

We wuz leprechauns and sheit?

suck cocks

It means to become consumed in afrocentric fantasies and myths about dark skin granting you magic abilities.

i.e. to upgrade yourself from good goy to outstanding goy and get duped even harder than your average nigger.

"wake up to the white man's oppression"
"We Wuz kangz"