Jakarta governor election: 'Quick count' shows Ahok losing office to Anies Basweden

>Jakarta governor election: 'Quick count' shows Ahok losing office to Anies Basweden
abc.net.au/news/2017-04-19/early-count-shows-ahok-losing-jakarta-governor-election/8453648

>Jakarta Voters Go to Polls in Religiously Tinged Election for Governor
nytimes.com/2017/04/19/world/asia/jakarta-election-ahok-anies-baswedan-indonesia.html?rref=collection/sectioncollection/asia&_r=0

>Jakarta election: Radical Islam tested 'if Ahok wins'
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/04/19/jakarta-election-radical-islam-tested-if-ahok-wins
The Jakarta governor electoral results that Anies-Sandi, who's backed by some radical muslim groups, has won the vote agains Ahok-Djarot. It is a matter a time that the capital city of Indonesia will fell into the radicalist's hand. This means, the diversity and unity in Jakarta are threaten.
Sup Forums must save this in order to prevent those radicalist to destroy the diversity in Jakarta with weaponized autism. Help me Sup Forums, you are the only my hope.

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/04/18/trumps-indonesian-allies-in-bed-with-isis-backed-militia-seeking-to-oust-elected-president/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Op. don't forget that Hary Tanoe is behind Anies too, at least I can go to church and eat in fasting month without worry since this asshat chink capitalist is behind them

>tfw living in Bekasi
Next year will be the happening, 2 quality candidates (Ridwan Kamil & Dedy Mulyadi) againts Aher's wife. The problem is, radical Islam have roots in west java, hence why PKShit have high voters here

Not interested in Indo politics, but have a neighbourly bump

true dat. The radicalist have base in West Java, which means they gain more power in Bogor, Bekasi, anything near Jakarta.
The West Java electoral is one thing that I worried, since the influence of radical islam is pretty strong. The only defense of moderate/nationalist islam is either Central or East Java

What's happening with Ahok's blasphemy trial?

Whelp that is the end of Indonesia's 'liberal' multi-racial system.

>We all wahabi nao

Likely gonna be found gulity. They are holding the verdict after the elections.

These mofos already spread lies about Ridwan Kamil. Id Aher's wife win, West Java will enter second stone age, After that, how long til' murica/straya intervenes and free the shit out of us?

What's the punishment for blasphemy? Prison or fine?

Ahok are accused for blasphemy in Kepulauan Seribu during the counseling for the fishermen. He just stated that the aid system for fishermen will keep running, even the islanders will be fooled by politician who use Koran. This statement triggers FPI and it's allies bring him to court. Funny thing is, the islanders didn't see he did a blasphemy

>Liberal
pls no, I don't want to get caught by the privilege police

>We all wahabi nao
More like civil war or civil unrest, guys in bali, sulawesi, and papua, and eats indonesia will surely opposes wahhabiism, not to count the ferocious dayak in borneo

Race war v2.0, America intervenes, and Indoneia will become puppet state

Why does Indonesia even have blasphemy laws? I thought Pancasila means you're a secular state. That's Pakistan tier m8.

This is the result of 350 years of colonialism by the Dutchfags.

Apparently blasphemy laws cover all religion, though Rizieq got away with blaspheming Christians.

Years ago, an athiest tips his fedora too hard he got reported and jailed

No wonder most Indonesians have blind obidience/blind fanticism/no reasoning when it comes to shit like this

>Jewbook feeds filled with people mocking Jakarta

This will create strong precedence that religion beats meritocracy. Enjoy your impotent public service and corruption like never before. Not like it was good before, anyway.

Blasphemy laws already available far before Ahok's cases. Compared to his opposition like Rizieq, he's not really did blasphemy in literal ways. Rizieq did the most severe with directly mock the christians
>tfw we are on going to Syria 2.0 or Pakistan 2.0

Fuck off, it's the result of your country being a 3rd World shithole, filled with a bunch of mentally incompetent suicide bombers.

Don't try and blame someone else for being a shithole country, run by incompetent morons.

>nuke Indonesia when?

m8, We were trying to stop being a shithole by electing a nationalist as a leader. Until shit happens

plus, 350 Years of collonialism gave those suicide bomber their mentality

Historically, we are literally a dairy cows for the Dutchfags. Go read some history. This will prove that the Dutchfags is a noob of colonialism, because they didn't generate a succesfull colony, yet In other side, the Brits didn't fuck things up to their colony. Just look at US, Canada, South Africa, India, Singapore, this is the example of British succesfull colonialism method.
The roots of our nation turn into shithole is the Dutchfags. If only they didn't come here, we might be colonialized by the Brits, which is fine, because we gonna be Singapore 2.0 or India 2.0

>”I gotta blame somebody else. Otherwise it’s all my fault. Fuck that.”
Chloe Price; Life is Strange, 2015.

Why so mad, sapi?

>South Africa
funny you should mention that actually :^)

At least South Africa is more advance than us. Or any nigger nation.

Fuck off, londo. Get out from my thread!
REEEEEEEEE

>Or any nigger nation.
B-but they was Kangz

>prevent those radicalist to destroy the diversity in Jakarta

OH No ! those Seductive Flip Ladyboys of Jakarta are gonna be alright, r-r-right ?

nah, they will fucked up, anyway. Even if Ahok wins. Our nation isn't like those burgers who accept the trannies.

Prison, 5 years max.

Prison. They pratically demanded that the judges find Ahok gulity, if not they will riot and shit like the Indoesia riots late 90s.

And the government actually bend over. How much wahabist money they accepting?

Hell, right now it seems like Malaysia is heading that direction too.

>backed by radical muslim groups
>teenage keyboard mujahideen are radical Muslims
>most voters were just scared because Ahok is from the liberal party

This is why we lost, retard.

>they will riot and shit

Only if the Saudis can pay enough protesters.

theintercept.com/2017/04/18/trumps-indonesian-allies-in-bed-with-isis-backed-militia-seeking-to-oust-elected-president/

I mean I don't have much qualms with someone overthrowing Jokowi at this point. Literally Obama 2: Asian Boogaloo.

Sorry indo's, we gotta take Bali to protect its residents and tourists from the dangerous going ons in the Indonesian mainlands.

We'll return it someday

The problem is, when you overthrow Jokowi now, you will get Hary Tanoe, either as president or vice president

And Freeport, once again, will reign supreme

Take it, shit's filled with loads of trash and white trash at this point.

Take me with you, vegem8 friend, I have had enough with these morons that wants me to convert

Don't forget Prabowo

Only one solution lads.

Come home.

Can't wait to turn Bali into airstrip 1

We might make room for you if you prove you like Vegemite.

Don't you already have enough Islamic browns?

Ashamed to be Indonesian. Someone please nuke us. We are truly cucks

Lemme get it right. If anies sandi wins, wahabbism spreads in indonesia?

How's the meme game there?

Well, he can eliminate/integrate FPI because they are too dangerous for racial security

As much as I want that to happen, your country is already overrun by muslims rapefugees, so that's a bad idea

Fuck off!! The Brits will come here first to save the day. You Dutchfags stay in your weedland and take some joints, or pay our debts!

HAIL BRITANNIA

I haven't tried vegemite yet, but I'm sure I will like it(since vegemite is similiar to petis)

And I want to drive your glorious Australian Holden V8

Maybe you Indonesians ain't so bad.

This is why I'm here. Begging for helps to Sup Forums because they have weaponized autism.

Sup Forums could save my country. Sup Forums MUST save my country. PARISE KEK

Yeah well here's some advice: don't slab Vegemite on toast like it's Nutella, only do that if your a tough cunt, instead you lightly spread it on top of butter.

Also don't bother with 457 visa's if you someday come down here since they are scrapped now.

Hands off gas guzzler, our clay

>don't you have enough wage slaves?

Not with my attitude kek

Did we beat your granddad with a stick or something? You think the Bongs will not? Sukarno pls

Why do people like this gay flag?

You are the roots of our nation turned into shit because of Snouck Hugronje messed up with local religions. You must feel ashamed to your ancestor because all you did here just to enslave us and leaves us nothing.

FUCKING LONDO, GET OUT FROM MY THREAD. REEEEEEEEE

>our clay

Australia shall become Oceania, and you won't stop us.

List of rightful Australian clay:
>New Zealand (already have claims on their country technically)
>Tuvalu
>Papua New Guinea (our colony)
>Nauru (our client state #2)
>East Timor (wanted to be annexed by us at one point)
>Indonesia
>Malaysia
>Singapore

Nice to see Chink BTFO. Can't wait 1998 part 2

> If anies sandi wins, wahabbism spreads in indonesia?

Not exactly, but it proves that
1. Indonesians can be steered and divided easily through racial and religious issue, the same technique used by dutches hundred of years ago.
2.No matter how immature/stupid the candidate, as long as he's a muslim and you already do #1, He will still get elected. (at debate, anies presents wrong data, don't know his own program, and other incompetence, Sandi even credits shoe factory that is not from Jakarta as their OKOC program achievement.)

Now, they are probably going to do the same with west java election

What's with the brit love? Wtf do the anglos care about indonesia? Some royal-dutch shell nostalgia?

As joining with former Brits colony isn't a bad idea, but I don't wanna my nation filled with gargantuan nopes. I mean, I can stand with malaria mosquitoes. But that 8-legged nopes? Ain't gonna happen, pal

Mate I reckon you would benefit from our strict quarantine laws, that shit never goes in or out.

Holy shit mate you realize how pathetically autistic you sounds right now?

Not quite, in fact we still profit from it today. You wanted to become independent, enjoying it?

You too will come home eventually.

Because the Brits don't fucked up their colony and proved that they are generated many succesfull former colony. Like US, Canada, South Africa, India, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia.

Here some parable.
>Brits come to native land
"Oh look at this, beautiful natives and it's resource. What if the resource might bring you and us a prosperity? Don't worry, you can come with me, and I'll teach you how to be a proper man"

>Ducthfags comes to native land
"FUCK YOU, KEK! GIMME ALL YOUR SPICES!"

I was planning on visiting Indonesia for six months. Is it safe there for a westerner?

>Implying you would rule over them
they would just overrun your country lmao

Yeah well too bad for you that we are no longer called "New Holland"

We're a country the size of the US + we're full, we'll be able to make room for foreigners by taking the land around us.

Fuck off! Go smoking weed in Red Line and don't bother us again.

REEEEEEEEEE

>implying they won't rebel against you
you must be ignorant

enjoy islam lol

So this is how American feels when Trump elected as president.
Liberal tears are so delicious.

Let me ask them.

HEY INDONESIANS, WOULD YOU REBEL FROM BEING OUR BENEVOLENT PROTECTORATE?

You can't be autist, if you join in autistic message board.
Besides, I want to help my nation. Isn't a duty of true Indonesian to help his nation?

Indon love bule. it's okay.

Too bad for you.

Live footage of enrichment in progress. Such slander, kek. You get to work my field.

As long as the Queen is nice and lazy, I'm A OK with that

>Indonesia acting big
without us you would have been 500000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times worse off

like, africa tier worse

>like, africa tier worse

Like, Amsterdam tier worse...FTFY

FUCK OFF!! REEEEEEE~!

>Dutchfags implying he's a demigod that without them we are nothing
Welp, there are the British that 200 times better thatn you, so nope.

tl:dr coalition led conservative party btfo lefty chink olligarch party. op is an overreacting lefty reddit cunt and is probably a chink too

this is how most indonesian reacts to the election btw

Fuckoff kompeni. your """"""country""""" nothing without stealing our resource

Lol if we were colonised by you there is no way in hell we would ever get to the stage where we have a bigger GDP and HDI as you

Half chink, half sandnigger, to be precise. I'm just here begging for help

>desperately tries to pit us against anglo colleagues
>b-but without fucking my bitch you'd never be rich

Wallow in cuckholdery and third world shit for as long as you want. Redemption will be waiting for you when you're ready to rejoin civilization.

Jakarta
London
Next?

At this point, I just want to get out from this shithole. Who the fuck is true Indonesians anyway? bunch of mudslimes?

Lol the butthurt is gone from twitter facebook and kaskus.

>nastak btfo

The righty chink oligarch Tanoe is gonna lead a coup though, that sounds bad.

what the fuck are you trying to achieve by posting our election on an anonymous basket weaving forum? its not even presidential. Sup Forums is not your personal army please go back to r*ddit or facebook

>Implying you know anything about colonialism that you can't google within the span of time necessary for it not be suspicious that you've googled it

>begging for help
>in Sup Forums
Belajar dulu sana, besok ulangan

Then I will stay here, untill the last breath of this republic, defending this nation at all cost

this fucker is clearly underage, either a meme kids from facebook or some other shithole

indonesia has a serious tobacco problem.

Explain? I've been to Indonesia twice as a tourist and for work yet the people don't seem to resent the Dutch (anymore, maybe the generation around WW2/independence did).

Or is it? Don't you see their action on HWNDU, ISIS training camp airstrike, and many online bust? Who did all that? Sup Forums, precisely.

Sup Forums now isn't a message board full with tards or trolls, now they have bargaining position. They can do something for the sakes of keks. PRAISE KEK. SHADILAY, MY BROTHA.

Mate, I literally live in a country founded by colonialism, we learn this shit as kids.

How about by reading this first

From what you've said so far I have zero doubt that you're regurgitating a lefty school textbook, yes.

Yeah nah I can seperate the propaganda from the definitions.

Besides European textbooks probably have it worse

You do know that that book was satirical and hyper-exaggerated, yes? The irony lol

Besides, British colonisation is good, how did you fuck up so bad to make Indonesia hate you?