Canadians will defend this:

>Abbass had expressed anger about the death on social media, prompting Royal Newfoundland Constabulary officers to go to his home. They took him to hospital, where two physicians “completed the necessary paperwork that resulted in his involuntary admission,” according to a new appeal court decision.

>The reality is that if you are involuntarily confined, you are viewed differently; you are seen as less credible. That is not how it should be but that is how it is. As well, there is the intimidation factor. If the police can take you away once and the physicians confine you, maybe they will do so again.”

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/court-defends-political-dissent-after-n-l-man-sent-to-psychiatric-hospital-for-criticizing-police-shooting

Other urls found in this thread:

news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/court-defends-political-dissent-after-n-l-man-sent-to-psychiatric-hospital-for-criticizing-police-shooting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Abbass

literally who cares

As long as you got yours, that's all that matters - right leaf?

>soviet psychiatry

canada really is a communist hellhole

Meanwhile in Britbongistan you get 20 years in prison for owning a butterknife without a license.

you should make a thread so the brit mods can have something to delete.

Holy shit they actually went to his house and took him for psychiatric evaluation? For a facebook post???? HOLY FUCKING SHIT LAD
This country is fucking finished. You literally cannot get any lower than this. Dude just fuck off. This shit is beyond disturbing. I never thought I could hate this country and its pathetic weak shitstain citizens more until now.

It calls into serious question the mental health diagnoses coming from Canada.

If you are white then you are mentally ill, otherwise, you are fucking shitskin pieces of shit that deserve nothing short of the rope.

>This country is fucking finished. You literally cannot get any lower than this.

Oh yes, you can. The communist Utopia in Canada hasn't even begun my frend. It hasn't even begun.

To be fair I'd expect the same thing to go on in every western country, it's just rarely publicized. Who would believe a "crazy" person? The fact that people can be instituationalized without any crime being comitted, or any jury decision, just from one doctor writing the order, is not safe and shouldn't really happen in any country that is supposed to be country of laws, there is no legal certainty

>To be fair I'd expect the same thing to go on in every western country,

You're doing the enemies work by minimizing and spreading the horrors thus trying to make them seem common and acceptable. This is unacceptable and we don't need you advocating for Herr Devil. Such advocacy is a harmful behaviour and facilitates a race to the bottom.

I disagree, I'm not minimizing shit. If anything people should be more questioning regarding psychiatry laws and people should oppose this in every country, not just in Canada. This needs to be looked at in every single country. You're minimizing it by pretending like this is one single event while in reality it's a legal problem that exists in pretty much every western country.

what's with cops going to your house because you make political statements on social media?

>This needs to be looked at in every single country.

This a thread about canada m8. Start your own international psychiatric abuse thread.

We value on-topic dicussion, please remain on topic.

>what's with cops going to your house because you make political statements on social media?

Has the possibility that you live in a police state where police commit you for social media dissent crossed your mind?

If you lived in such a state, it would explain the things happening there, at least that's one theory.

Dude based on this post I have decided to move back to Hungary. Fuck this. Can't raise kids here. Damn shame, but it must be done. Thx user for the final push

"Old Ivan", what's the matter? Haven't gotten your passport yet? Or where you denied it? Or you know you can't make $200,000+ a year bullshitting people, outside of canada?
Which one is it, "Old Ivan"?

Where's your shill friends? Remember, the ones who you defended me against, then turned on me the second I said something about Jordan Peterson. REMEMBER??? It was just 3 days ago.

What's wrong daddies boy? After a life time of commie hand outs at the top, your funding gets a tiny cut back over some pronouns and you throw a tantrum?

You're fucked in the head man.
LARP in memes about BTFO-ing commies
LARP on Sup Forums about being from Soviet Russia

You're a 55 year old crack smoking faggot in Canada who has never worked for anything.
No one except a well connected daddies boy gets a professor job at 35 and never even attended teachers college. Only (you), Jordan Peterson, had that PRIVILEGE

You're not on the side of these people. That's for sure.

The court ruled against the police, seems like the system worked

At least it sounds like the appeals court has the right idea.

>>Abbass
He needs a good castration while they're at it

>easterners
this is what they want
stop voting for liberal

The average canadian can't afford that route. This man was lucky enough to have the money for a lawyer. Most leafs don't.

If he had less money we'd never hear of this and he'd never get justice.

Shhh, say stuff like that and your next.

It's not just police but paramedics are also doing this now more in the opening.

It's not uncommon for welfare bums to call in for a ride to the hospital because they're "feeling sick". By law, paramedics must pick these people up and drive them to the hospital, all the while the tax payers pay for their ride.

Well, it seems some paramedics are now just admitting these people for evaluation for 48 hours to send a message to the welfare bums, fuck off.

Unless you're a Professor at the University of Toronto and make a 6 figure salary, also have a private psychiatric clinic, also had a Patreon, also had youtube add revenue, also sell "stickers" that is just computer paper cut into rectangles.

Miss my other post??

Run out of money?? Owe Jamal at Jane and Finch a couple 100 grand for crack rocks?
Did you use to smoke crack with the Mayor Rob??

>some paramedics are now just admitting these people for evaluation for 48 hours to send a message to the welfare bums,

They're using the psychiatric system to punish people? Hahaha, you came to the right thread.

What's your MO Peterson? I mean "Old Ivan"?

Where's your shill friend to call me "DUIbro" and "povertyking" , then you jump to my defense, then I say Jordan peterson sucks and you turn around and attack me.

REMEMBER?? IT WAS JUST 3 DAYS AGO

>teachers college.
Brain washing school

Then you and your shill friend bro out over ad hominens and shill tactics.
You two where cracking jokes together and everything. Then the thread got shut down
REMEMBER??
IT WAS ONLY 3 DAYS AGO

It's too early for sperging out leaf. What are you even going on about?

What was his "political statement"
Calls to kill police?

Thats the liberal government, corrupt and shit

Why are you letting a fucking shrink bother you so much??

Who fucking cares?

Wow you're dumb.
If you can't figure out what is going on from what is typed, I can't help you. You're too stupid.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Here's his shill friend or pet chatbot. Notice UK flag is no longer posting??

I'm talking to the 1000s of people reading. Not the 3 moron proxy faggots and Jordan Peterson in this thread

POLITICAL ABUSE OF PSYCHIATRY IS NO LAUGHING MATTER.

IT IS EVERY CANADIAN'S DUTY TO FORCEFULLY RESIST SUCH A SYSTEM.

There's one in every thread.

Shrinks are useless garbage, either paid by insecure people to make them feel good about themselves - little better than literal whores - or state head doctors searching for any reason whatsover to "write a report" or whatever about your inferior mental state thereby advancing their careers.

Wrong. You need to fucking relax, and re-evaluate.

"You aren't that important."

t. STEM guy

UK Flag OP isn't on /yourside, just FYI
He calls himself "Old Ivan", but it's really Jordan Peterson, the highly paid Professor from University of Toronto

Whatever his message is, it's not what it seems. He's a government shill on some subversive level.

In the US, this sort of case would attract the ACLU. I'd assume there is a Canadian version. Still costs money, but the payout will likely be worth it.

ENOUGH

LEL
>Some 20 year old twat in his class, shilling for grades

Where'd "Old Ivan" go??

kill me now

>He's a government shill on some subversive level.

Fine.

They can read my words, and spend a few months or years doing mental gymnastics.

LOL

If you can't outsmart a fucking SHRINK, then that's pretty sad tbqh senpai

Stop making these threads you anglo-arabian rape baby. Who is paying you? It's always the same OP.

It's Jordan Peterson.No joke.

I've exposed him numerous times as the total fraud loser crack smoking daddies boy low life he is.
I think that's "outsmarting" someone.

Everybody on Sup Forums tries to make us look like new sweden or something, even though usa is a thousand times more fucked than we are. Where do you think all the sjw and commie shit is coming from? Have you seen antifa in canada yet? Nope.

I'm tired of Sup Forums hyperboling this country, it's literally a boring fuckhole filled with mentally ill crackheads and shitskins.

In regards to the op, the guy was probably a fucking moron saying dumb shit and spazzing out. He probably got a welfare check and started throwing a bitch fit so he got arrested. If cops come to your door, you don't have to answer. Buddy answered his door, let the cops in, and then started going on a fucking tangent because he was high or retarded. Cops don't go around throwing people in the looney bin for no reason. And if they come to your door, you don't have to answer. Fuck off with this bullshit.

what was the post?

First psychiatric hospitals
Then the gulags

You're too far gone

1st) this is in Newfoundland. The whitest province in Canada. It also has a very small population. Who knows what is really going on the fucking rock?
2) the appeal court squashed it and laid down a heavy criticism. That's good because it shows the independence of the courts from the police. The guy who wrote it is now a supreme Court judge

100% there's more to this story, so everyone needs to calm down.

Your country is even worse than Canada you fucking retard. Hows london these days faggot?

You didn't even read the article did you...

>If anger about political events and words of defiance to authorities are dealt with as signs of mental illness …. warranting involuntary committal, then our society is in a dangerous place,
>Such anger and defiance are characteristic of political dissent. As the history of authoritarian societies has taught us, confinement in a mental institution is a particularly insidious way of stifling dissent, directly and through intimidation
>Was this the intent of the police in this case? Did the physicians simply lend their authority to what the police asked them to do? Did they assume that a person who acts in the way Mr. Abbass did needs help and further assessment and observation, without turning their minds to the specific limited statutory criteria that would justify his deprivation of liberty?

Regardless of whether he let them in or not, the fact you can be arrested and confined for "going on a fucking tangent", that should be VERY disconcerting to everyone

read the sticky. "Nu-uh! No You!" is a forbidden technique.

>say crazy fucking shit on the internet
>talk about shooting cops or something
>cops come to your door
>you let them in and start talking shit

lmao he should have been shot execution style in his living room for being a fucking retard.

idiot

>lmao he should have been shot execution style in his living room for being a fucking retard.

So now that you have zer0 credibility, is there anything else you'd like to share? Any thoughts? Indulge us in your insanity. Let's revel in it together.

You want to talk about a police state with t.v. licenses and cctv cameras on every fucking lamp post and corner. Fuck off retarded cuck, go suck some more muslim cock.

Your country is a fucking retarded backwater shithole, and you will be lucky if we do a free trade deal with you, fucking dumb cunt.

He could have just not answered the door lmao. Fuck you guys are dumb as fuck.

>he should have been shot execution style in his living room

You can't expect us to treat you normally after saying that. You just can't.

>talk about shooting cops or something

did he or not?

I think if he did it would have been mentioned, as that in itself is a crime if Im not mistaken.

>say crazy shit on the net, with your real name
>call out police
>police come to fuck with you
>answer the door and challenge them to a sword fight with your dick
>get arrested

DON'T ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR.

>he should have been shot execution style in his living room

once he opened the door, he gave them permission to arrest him. He could have just told them to come back with a warrant, but he was probably a dumb fuck.

When they do a well-being / welfare check, and you let them in, you are basically arresting yourself. I'm done, you guys are fucking dumb.

OP wasn't wrong when he said

>Canadians will defend this

They're jumping all over themselves to justify it.

My main concern is with the docs who had him confined.

Probably because he was flipping out like a drunken retard. Newfies aren't known for their smarts and calmness.

I want to see what he said, he probably said something about shooting people. Good job getting baited.

Oh yea man, canada is so fucking bad man, we literally have trannies and commies and muslims running all over. OH WAIT THAT'S USA AND UK.

>>Canadians will defend this

Okay. I'll bite.

It should be a lot easier to have your SJW relative committed to an insane asylum against his will. One day I hope a medication can be found that will cure liberalism in white males.

>Good job getting baited.

lel, you too

>One day I hope a medication can be found that will cure liberalism in white males.

That would be more illegal than heroin, if such a thing was even possible.

Well at least you leafs can smoke week and get blowies from your dog now. That oughtta make things bearable for some of you.

*weed

Not even judging a book by its cover but judging it by what you think it's cover is.

>canadians are actually defending this
wew

plz give canadian green card

how many genders are you?

The more genders you have the more likely you are to get one under their GBA+ system

Medication may be the CAUSE of SJW-ism in males.

>Jordan Peterson makes money RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

DUDE

>>Canadian's will defend this

No I won't. I will not defend anything that Justin Castrudeau does in this country, unless it is suicide, which I would defend being one of the best choices that he has ever made. Cuckdo has committed treason, ruined the Canadian economy and fucked the country of Canada as a whole.

Drive north far enough and you'll find a pupper to puff your peter while you partake in puffing WEED, my dude.

Fuck off faggot

The cop who arrested Abbas for twitter comments had recentlyshot a man named Dunphy who made twitter comments about him earlier on twitter.

Abbas has every right to be paranoid.

>One day I hope a medication can be found that will cure liberalism in white males.
We've already found it, we call them antipsychotics.