Any French on? What the hell is going is on at Fessenheim Nuclear Plant?

Any French on? What the hell is going is on at Fessenheim Nuclear Plant?

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/france-nuclearpower-fessenheim-idUSL8N1HH03W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No public information.

That what caught my attention and the alert from my pager.

Bump

Checked. Thanks. I am thinking an incident like what happened at that other French Nuclear Plant with the explosion. I was just called into work. We are being told to secure the Nuclear Plants and assist at Nuclear Storage Facilities in the State.

Bump. There was another accident/incident off Rimini, Italy. A ship sank with four dead, headed to South Korea, and a Cargo ship before that, sank off of Crimea a few hours ago close to the Port of Kerch.

>Fessenheim
500km from where i live
Do you think i'm safe user ?

It would depend if there is any Nuclear Fallout, amount of Radiation-released and the current Wind Directions. What are the wind conditions between you and the Coordinates? I am CBRN trained and the TEO(Second-in-Command) on the Counter-Terrorism Task Force for my State, until I get my transfer to the Command, that I will be in charge of. I will be able to estimate the time it takes for any potential Nuclear hazards.

Bump. You better not be larpin user.

I don't even know how I could see current winds direction lol.
And if they do are fallout and wind are coming in my direction why do you suggest me to do ? Stay locked in my house ?

Put distance between you and the fucking nuke plant dude.

They were planning to close it so it was probably dangerous.
reuters.com/article/france-nuclearpower-fessenheim-idUSL8N1HH03W

I am not - the other incidents that I mentioned.

Check Weather.com or something like that. Wind Locations/Directions will be listed. Stay in doors for now and close any windows/doors. Duck tape will create a seal against Radiated Rain/Materials.

>Fessenheim

ELSASS LOTHRINGEN IS OUR RIGHTFUL CLAY

It's not the only nuclear plant getting old in france. We have several like that. They're supposed to have closed years ago, but it's cheaper to maintain them, even if it's getting a bit dangerous.

>40 km from Here
JUST

40km would take 25-35 minutes if the Wind is in your direction. Stay inside until a statement is released - if one is. Mountains Top conditions, going down into the Hinterlands, could accelerate that though.

I'm sure if this ends badly they'll all shut down pretty quickly.

>placing your nuclear plant right by the border to make sure most of the fallout would spread into foreign territory

sim city 4 pollution tactics

It has not stopped many Plants in the U.S. from shutting down. It is why President Trump was most likely pushing so hard for going to Coal again. Most are 15-20 Years past due for replacement and I needed to be welding trained for possible Nuclear Reactor repairs after Fukishima. I would have to literally dive straight into Heavy Water and go up to the Reactor to start repairs. Every CTTF member is trained for CBRN(E) Rescues, as well.

Bump. I am still trying to find some/any information on Fessenheim. Did one of you Germans blow it up as humor?