So this is the power of weaponized autism. Bikelockfag found. Final Countdown EDITION

This dude was assaulting people with his handy bikelock as far back as the Milo riots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9yo0BRiFvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

bump!

tryna get this out on twatter. Maybe if it catches the attention of the right person we'll crowd source an ID on the guy

Does anybody know of the political groups antifa is likely to participate in while being unmasked? I have berkeley's undergraduate workers union, that is about it...

rucksacks don't match

check the water bottle holder

for news

flag pick from milo event

Bump

kikebook.com/APTPaction/

Look at the names of people who attend the event and link it to other events and pretty soon, you will have a good idea on exactly who the members are of antifa.

There's a loop at the side of it where you can hang a bottle holder.

>rucksacks don't match

Uh but face does

>Thinking that you'll actually find him.

Pls

By the way, same yvette/airgood/svengali crew can be seen at 3/4
youtube.com/watch?v=k9yo0BRiFvA

the backpack from 4/15 is not the same.
the ones from stripes on 3/4 and the milo flag could be

So where do we go from here? Any anons want to find and have a .....friendly conversation with him?

Noticed after I posted, you're right.

I'm currently trying to find where they sell those gloves. anyone know what they're for? They look similar to cotton ones you get from gardening stores

They have a cave troll.

He's as good as idenfied already.

>Antifa detected

This guy had a good point about the pocket marks. It means he wears these jeans often and also that there's always the same few items in the pocket.

They already identified from a short clip and a few photographs of him even though he was wearing a mask and his face was pretty well covered. I'm sure he will be found.

bump

Does look like the guy

I don't think we want to find that

The tranny is on our side

Try searching cycling clubs Yvette is involved with on social media, the pen in his back pocket is a psi gauge.

Wherever he's staying is close by and he's riding to his locations hence the attire, psi gauge, sunglasses, u-lock+backpack and water source but not a long distance because of heavy clothing.

I'm willing to bet he's living and working relatively close and any shitfy cycling clubs in the area probably have him or yvette in their groups on social media.