I am a female feminist with white nationalist inclinations

Hello, Sup Forums.

I am a white female from Chicago. I am a feminist, which I know all of you will abhor, but I understand the repercussions of the demographic decline for whites in America.

I don't want whites to become a minority in America because I believe it will hinder our social progression and especially the rights of women.

I don't know where I would fit in because most feminists are far-left and most white nationalists are far-right.

I do admire Richard Spencer though. He seems like a credible and charismatic guy with socially progressive views.

I'd advise you to espouse more feminist rhetoric if you want to salvage western civilization. White women don't want to be subjugated by Muslims, but we still vote for the left-wing parties that are pro-Islam because of how sexist most nationalist parties are.

That is just my word of advice to you. And no, you will not see my tits.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brlogf_nDDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOW THE FUCK ARE WE MEANT TO KNOW YOU ARE A WOMAN WITHOUT A TIMESTAMP AND OR TITS YOU STUPID ROASTIE THIS IS WHY WE ALL FUCKING HATE YOU CUNTS JESUS CHRIST HOW FUCKING HARD IS IT TO GET ONE THING RIGTH

>I'd advise you to

No.

i know youre lying because richard spencer is not charismatic at all. if anything he has autistic inclinations.

this

REMINDER DO NOT RESPOND TO ATTENTION SEEKING THREADS

If you make post revolving around you being woman you must post timestamp or fuck off you larping faggot

roll

>I am a white female from Chicago
>checks flag
>aquafresh
tits or gtfo

Lmao didn't even switch the flag

>I don't want whites to become a minority in America because I believe it will hinder our social progression and especially the rights of women.

Nah, minorities are dumb and will believe whatever the Jewbox tells them to believe.

tits or btfo

not replying seriously and saging until your id has 2 posts attached to it.

Nice pasta.

sage

>tf

This

If theres no timestamp with tits, you aren't female.

Why would you do this? Just giving me bland stuff to report, feel some shame m8.

>I do admire Richard Spencer though
Bet you do

roll

Pretty much another spam thread.

This is the third time this week I've seen this thread and it's already gotten old.

tits or GTFO

i'm on a proxy.

Hello, Sup Forums.

I am a white female from Chicago. I am a feminist, which I know all of you will abhor, but I understand the repercussions of the demographic decline for whites in America.

I don't want whites to become a minority in America because I believe it will hinder our social progression and especially the rights of women.

I don't know where I would fit in because most feminists are far-left and most white nationalists are far-right.

I do admire Richard Spencer though. He seems like a credible and charismatic guy with socially progressive views.

I'd advise you to espouse more feminist rhetoric if you want to salvage western civilization. White women don't want to be subjugated by Muslims, but we still vote for the left-wing parties that are pro-Islam because of how sexist most nationalist parties are.

That is just my word of advice to you. And no, you will not see my tits.

Do you find enjoyment in reposting the same nonsense every day?

Really should be banning these sort of shitposts.

as i said, i am not going to show you my tits.

>female
>wants attention
>no tits & timestamp
nice try marmaduke

youtube.com/watch?v=brlogf_nDDM
lul

Is this pasta now?