Tattoo

tattoo is already tell tale sign that man or woman doesn't respect their body and of course their life.
think of tattoo of sign of delusion where person is under some sort of spell thinking that by injecting dirt under his skin he is "beautifying" himself. Of course considering advances in special materials and nano technology concept of tattoo might be serving as cover for embedding some sort of circuitry into the body. Pure speculation. It's like those mental patients who "beautify" stonewalls by rioting with their feces. So treat anyone with tattoo as dangerous individual - ticking time bomb of CIA lemon party gestapo - suicide bomber.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4424712/Drag-Queen-gets-life-sized-Greggs-STEAK-BAKE-tattoo.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you don't like tattoos don't get them.

Tats used correctly can be cool. Tats are almost never used correctly. Now all tats are lame for lame people.

If dog shit was an argument you would have already convined me

Getting a cartoon character on your ass cheek or a butterfly on your shoulder, Then Yes.

Getting a tribal scar from your ancient traditions then it's all good.

What's that, only non-whites have ancient traditions of tattooing?

Well, let's cut the deal down the line.

White + Tattoo = Degenerate.

He's just saying tattoos signal you are a defective human being and that people should be weary of you and get away from you.

Also, drop the libertarian bullshit.

5'5" here
Tattoos are a sign of insecurity, a person comfortable with themselves would never get a tattoo. I have no tattoos and have more confidence than anyone I've ever met who has a tattoo.
Skinlets, when will they learn?

Honestly, "degenerate niggerloving faggot" is the nicest thing you can say about a tattooed person

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4424712/Drag-Queen-gets-life-sized-Greggs-STEAK-BAKE-tattoo.html

Military tattoos don't count faggot. It is a time honored tradition that warriors wear. Faggot ass normies ruined it, just like they ruin everything. The hourglass tattoo has great meaning. Time runs out. Even his time is limited. Dealing with the concept of death. So one must cherish life. Most of your old school tattoos are military, normies stealing or appropriating someone else's heritage. Don't get me wrong I fucking hate what tattooing has become. My great Grandfather and his brothers opened a tattoo shop back in the 1890s. Near treasure island. Carried on that tradition well into the 1970s. Several generations of my family tattooed Marines and sailors.

It means that now. That was not the norm 60 years ago. See my other post. The old timers were based as fuck. Now it's has become a sjw circle jerk. Ruined beyond repair.

really makes me think

nope. Military should dishonorably discharge anyone with tattoos. Treat them along the lines of yakuza in Japan society - members of stonewalling DADT rainbow fight club.

Did you even attempt to read my post? You cannot write off a generation a based men.

nope. nobody liberated Europe. Europe still enslaved and being holocausted and genocided and flooded with trojan horses to hide the breadcrumbs of stirred shit martini. Same story with USA - it has been transformed from land of the brave into the land of courageous trannies squealing "call me caitlyn" or "call me chealsea". So your pride parade about liberation or "freedom is not free" slavery is way out of thin line. NATO, Pentagon, DOD, Intelligence community, any no soup for you alphaBET inc agency of tar budgets is a suspect of this rainbowlution of pervertariat. So who you gonne call? Can't call it for you...

If we haven't hit it already then we are fast approaching a societal tipping point, when 51% of the adult population has at least one tattoo. Tattoos have been a sign of rebellion in western culture since their maritime origins, but that will be the point where they become 100% normie and an absence of tattoos will become a clear sign of rebellion. I'm 36 years old now, and I'm pretty sure me and my wife are the only people I know that are 100% free of ink.

I never got any because I remember my grandpa showing me the ink that he got while serving as a marine in the pacific. He had standard sailor stuff: and anchor, a ship, a mermaid with big titties, etc. They all just looked like blue blobs in his old age. He told me the only reason he got them was because he was drunk and odds were pretty good that he would be killed by a nip before the war ended.

nope. you can't use sociology, stats or big data to prove your point. Not in CIA lemon party gestapo where all books are cooked books about booking of the cooking. Does your wife squeal "call me caitlyn"? Nobody gives a shit about acceptance of this or that implying that "freedom is not free", but free range. If there are slavery chains on your neck and chains of command for yanking it you better think outside of the box of your skin.

Did somebody break Lithuania?

i believe he's pushing it too hard.
either that or autistic

Again you lack reading comprehension, what part of "shit hole" don't you understand. I am not disagreeing with you. Never did. I don't feel the need to explain my stance. Europe was never liberated. I said it sarcastically. A lot of these G.I.s figured at the end they helped the wrong side. I learned a lot from these guys growing up. They became very red pilled during and after the war. The liberal SJW hippie scum hate them. Don't be a edgelord. There are some people who deserve our respect. There are not many.

I believe he's a fucking autist.

>God hates fags.
>Bible says so.

Don't be a hypocrite.

Leviticus 19:28
"You shall not make any cuts on your body for the dead or tattoo yourselves: I am the LORD"

Leviticus 20:13
"If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

>You shall not make any cuts on your body
Circumcision, they dun goofed

nope. nobody deserves respect in times of CIA lemon party equality gestapo where even war equals peace, freedom fries rapidly into tar budgets slavery, ignorance equals strength and of course respect equals disrespect. Meaning behind words have been flushed down that toilet of equality that CIA homos erected in slime house. Toilet so equal that is more equal than toilets for the rest of us - normal people. So consider all your idols and idolatry null and void... for me to poop on. So if you want to survive the rainbowlution you have to bring something way more than slime to the table.

bible is just method to the madness. the point you're trying to make is crystal clear to any given child in the world without any bibles. Child who hasn't even learned the object oriented programming language to communicate with those strangers so the child could be lobotomized by them.

Ok buddy, I can tell your off you're meds.

Do you also make sure your car is bare metal and plastic? Your walls bare stucco and drywall? Do you wear only undyed raw clothes? No wallpaper on your phone or computer? Have never had a haircut? Do you have the same disdain for women that are wearing makeup? Do you have a poster or painting on your wall?

In CIA lemon party gestapo meds off you. So don't ask and don't tell - otherwise you're asking for it.

your beautiful mind is trying to connect dots that are not there trying to backpedal for something wrong in the past. it's debilitating psychiatric symptoms if you start to think your body is similar to drywall, metal or plastic.. Even if it's a westworld type situation it's not.

Topkek. Almost every soldier i have met in USA, Georgia,Sweden and Norway has Tattoos. Including me.

>backpedal for something wrong in the past.
If you idiot Lithuanians did not break up the commonwealth Europe would look very different today. If you could pin point a certain point in history that could have changed the outcome of events to come, that would be it. So KYS. It's your peoples fault for everything that came to pass. Every thing eastern Europe endured is punishment for being narrow minded and self serving.

Pay this retard Lit no mind. There is something fundamentally wrong with him