I never thought I would miss George W. Bush

I never thought I would miss George W. Bush.

The Bush's are globalists, what do you miss about him?

He's better than the clown drumpf.

Trump is a globalist too, a neocon lite. A less scary version of Hillary

Well, you wouldn't miss Obama, since he baited Putin into destroying your shitty country.

Bush and Obama are exactly the same, yet these retards think it matters who they vote for

Why were the Dubbya years so comfy?
I know I was still a teen with no crappy adult worries, but still.

Since 2009

His presidency was comfy

(((Jewposting detected)))

If you live long enough, there will come a day when you miss Donald J. Trump.

>911 was comfy
kys

>Why were the Dubbya years so comfy?
uhhh, yeah so comfy that you could walk around America's most important city and watch 90+ story buildings fall.

I know you're too young to remember pre- 9-11 but that's no excuse to be ignorant.

bush admin was comfiest time of my life tbqh

sweet Georgie. I loved how dumb he was, it made everything so easy. But then again... we had THINGS

CAN ONLY GET

BETTER

they were pretty uncomfy compared to the reagan or clinton years

Literally a CIA puppet what the fuck how do you miss this guy? fuck you

>It's that proxyshill posing as cockhole again

tldr of the Bush years for underageb&s
>election night
>Tim Russert writes Florida over and over on a whiteboard
>Gore: I concede
>Gore: Wait, no I don't
>hanging chads
>SCOTUS: Fucking concede you cunt
>Gore: Fine, I concede
>Libs: MUH POPULAR VOTE
>Everyone: Shut up.
>2001
>breddy gud, not fucking anything up for the most part, one of our spy planes crashes in China or something
>OH FUG TERRISTS!!!
>Bush: "With us or agin' us! Dead or alive! Other cowboy shit! Texas!!"
>Mermaid Man: "WE MUST STOP THE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL!!!!"
>Idiots: "Imma paint my house like an american flag, wear an FDNY hat 24/7, and buy 50,000 car magnets"
>Other idiots: "Imma curl up on the couch terror-watching MSNBC in a catatonic state for the next 6 months"
>Bush: "Damn, I didn't know approval ratings went up to 90%. I also didn't know 90 was a number."
>TSA: "Ok everyone needs a full cavity search before they can get on an airplane now. Shampoo and nail clippers are banned but if you put a gun in your carryon there's a 9 in 10 chance it'll get through"
>Bin Laden: "Shit's getting hairy, imma hide at Tora Bora"
>Bush: "Hey, Bin Laden's at Tora Bora. Go bomb him."
>Bin Laden: "Fuggg, I'm out."
>Bush: "Dag nabbit."
>Bush: "Ok, we liberated the fuck out of Afghanistan, what other countries can we ruin?"
>Congress: "Let's spy on everyone because terrorism!"
>Bush: "Let's pass a prescription drug entitlement program because terrorism!"
>Kerry: "I'm the most boring man who ever lived."
>Cheney: "Vote for us or we're all getting nuked."
>World: "Holy shit you reelected that fucking idiot?"
>Bush: "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!"
>World: "Where's Bin Laden, dipshit?"
>Bush: "Bin Who?"
>Bush: "I didn't know approval ratings went down to 25%."
>Bush: "Oh, by the way the entire world's financial system is falling apart, so good luck with that, next guy."

Literal religious fascist anti-democratic greed monger who was a million times worse than trump and obama. Ruined the economy. Let us get attacked on 9/11. Ruined our honor with the Abu Graib scandal. Created the NSA spy machine, invaded iraq when there was no reason to and worse threats existed for the oil, profited by hiring mercenaries across the world for war in iraq, profited himself by having stocks in haliburton and giving them all the contracts.

No. Frankly I saw everything he did to wreck our country living here in DC and nothing compares. Ask me and I'll elaborate with personal experience.

Fuck no, not a single day. This is the cuck who got us into the ME and started the "religion of peace" bullshit. He paved the road to Obama.

tldr
This faggot spent 2000 to 2008 watching the daily show and prepping bulls

*Falls*

Richard (((Spencer))) does

>that flag
>saying that

why are hohols such subservient plebs?

>b-but drumpf is a meanie!!

FPBP

I was born in 1988 and the Clinton Administration were the comfiest years of my life - but then again, that's more to do with the fact that the Clinton Administration existed throughout most of the 90s than the Clinton Administration itself.

neocon puppet. warmonger. halliburton. daddy's boy. faggot. fake texan.