Berkeley round 3 coming soon

Reminder that the third battle of Berkeley will be next week. Thursday, April 27, Ann Coulter will be coming to give a speech.

inquisitr.com/opinion/4150001/next-berkeley-riots-mark-your-calendars-ann-coulter-to-speak-april-27-battle-to-ensue/

Antifa are already planning to chimp out

twitter.com/berkeleyantifa/status/854532150468632576

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/request/ZnERayCTPlYlb2A5rA4N
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let's hope it was like the last round.
No let's meme it.
>"Oh mighty Kek, deliver us a great happening at Berkeley!"

BUmp

Send photos of the bike lock fag to Berkeley police

dropbox.com/request/ZnERayCTPlYlb2A5rA4N

>Berkeley police
LOL
They're all crooked cops. They made sure to disarm all the Trump supporters of any "weapons" they had while at the same time ignoring the antifags and then they stayed out of the fights.

Ann Coulter is deadly with katana

No Antifa shall be spared on this day. The streets of Berkley will run red with the blood of traitors.

and there it is... this faggotry again...

They must be S&M fanatics to get beat this much and still come back for more.

What's pol wearing to the third and final battle of berkley?

Nothing

Like a Berserker

MY LOVE FOR YOU IS LIKE A TRUCK

>you will never get to participate in some Gangs of New York street brawls against marxist scum

Why even live? Why doesn't this shit ever happen in Jersey?

Where is Berkeley like state wise

Bring Pepsi.

TAKE THAT (underweight petite female (of the kind that usually turns me down for dating (not that im bitter or anything (or a manlet (although I am all these things)))))

Where did antifa came from all of a sudden? They used to exist in the Netherlands, Sweden, France and especially Germany and Austria and had their roots in the seventies. But all of a sudden they're active in the US and they're adapting the same tactics as in Europe

I moved from San Francisco to Virginia a year ago. I should've waited, I didn't know what I'd be missing.

This will likely just be antifa destroying their own shit again.

Uh California?

Soros. Spontaneously-appearing, suspiciously-well-organized-and-funded protests are sort of his thing. Well, one of his things.

BERSERKER

You have a week to drive there. I drove to DC from new Hampshire to be there for papa Trump OVER NIGHT, 9hrs, none stop. And I was there faggot. I was at the inauguration.

You need to stop being a pussy cause you're giving us alpha, hard working, money earning Trump supporters a bad name. Fucking internet warriors, I swear.

Yeah that's what I was thinking too. There has to be a puppet master if they came on so quickly. Are they active in other places in the US besides Berkeley, NYC and Boston?

Reminder to bring pink paint.

Any antifa bastard breaks the law or harms anyone, mark them. Then if you manage to get a hold of the marked, well, hopefully the police do their job. If not, well, police absence and all.

Northern Virginia? i'm from there, but recently moved to sacramento

They've been pretty brutal around Chicago

Smart

I wish I could come too. Looks like a lot of fun

Is pepsi /oursoda/?

fug

kek everyone knows Alt Right just watch streams online the wouldnt dare risk being punched

The sky is green!

2 is actually 3

3 Battle YAY!
Ann Coulter? NAY! Get that Transgender Giraffe outta here!

You're not a fucking retard

I wish these niggers would start something in Seattle so it would only be a ten hour drive for me to come and join the party. California is too far to drive for some street fighting shenanigans

Proxy posting

Nah, south VA. Like an hour east of Roanoke.

This is going to be an all out fucking brawl. Do I fly in, boys?

There wont be a battle this time, it will be a Milo level chimpout.

What?

You can help by calling local berkeley businesses and asking why their City hasn't declared antifa a political terrorist organization

They wouldn't know you're from canada

Let's roadtrip user. Pick me up in Cranbrook, i'll bring tendies

I want nothing more than to go to Berkeley for at least one of these battles and throw down with some antifa medieval style.

All my gear is just sitting here going to waste in Utah.
Give em hell kids.

You're making me feel sad user.

>Cranbrook
fuck dude I'm in Ontario

We need every swinging dick on this one

We're not there to fight. We're there to defend free speech

But ever since Milo, /ourguys/ have been showing up dressed for battle. There will definitely be some kind of confrontation.

Wait for may day. Commies always chimp out in Seattle on may day.

I've been using normie twitter accounts to blast that message since antifa first started fucking around. I want some IRL action now

This isn't about war or street battles for fun

It's about opposition to a clandestine terror group that uses violence go enforce political ideology

I don't actually want to hurt anyone

After the right realized cops don't give a hoot at Berkley, it suddenly becomes the most popular place for right wingers to speak HAHAHA who would have thought.

I think it's smart that Berkley is the designated battlefield in this civil war.

That's why you contact businesses directly.

Shake the actual people of berkeley the fuck up.

Point out the elephant in the room

post antifa getting beaten

>I don't actually want to hurt anyone
But you're not. Injuring a commie is no different than kicking a junebug.

Please destroy Antifa

>tfw phoneposting

All my webms are on my PC

At least you can drive or fly therr cheap. It's too expensive for me to go and no one ever riots here because it's too cold to go outside.

Are you guys actually going to go to this one? Haven't been back out there since the Milo night myself, mostly because I've been working.

Now, now

I've been doxxing the FUCK out of these Americans in the last few days and they're actually just really sad

One guy I checked out is a pizza boy. Another girl is a waitress attending college

And they are airheads

They are commies but they are still my fellow citizens. Redeemable

Did he just say "making fuck?"

Just fuckin send it bud

Will Ann Coulter be able to mobilize enough people though?

I mean, I wish even more people show up this time, but Im not sure people will be so interested in an Ann Coulter speech. Although the prospect of reking antifa with the excuse of defending her right to free speech might be good enough in this day and age.

Got to famalamagram

If we let this take hold it will become their favorite tactic to shut any opposition down

We can't let political violence become ok

So a bunch of people doing a group run is supposed to be intimidating?

>It's about opposition to a clandestine terror group that uses violence go enforce political ideology

At times when the opposition becomes radical and fanatical we must as well become fanatics. Now some will say "Well you shouldn't be such a fanatic". Well to that I say did you ever think how this country got here? It was because of fanatics fighting against an oppressive regime. We didn't complain when MSM made us fanatics against the Vietnamese or the Nazis. If you're going to be anything you should be a fanatic otherwise you'll be nothing. You'll just be another beer chugging nobody. If you're going to be a doctor try to be the best doctor be a fanatical doctor.

Now more than ever we need fanatics to do the work that needs to be done.
If the opposition is going to get violent we get defensive.

To everyone going to Berkeley don't fire unless fired upon.

>They are commies but they are still my fellow citizens. Redeemable
No, they'll subvert and coerce everyone around them every step of the way. They do not have any empathy for you especially if you're on Sup Forums, so you'd be a fool to not want them physically removed.

I dunno man, she sells a shit load of books. With a huge readership and the current trend of Battlefield 17: Berkeley, I'll bet a ton of people show up

Antifa must be smashed !

TTTW, hail

So did we settle on it being him? Any new info/evidence? Fell asleep trying to help dig for shit early this morning and haven't seen any new threads since I've been up.

THIS IS ANN

SHES GOT MY BACK

such is life

Call the Berkeley Chamber of Commerce at 510. 549.7000 and tell them to disavow antifa as an organization

That's literary the best call you can make in your entire life right now.

I called yesterday

Tell Melinda that it's a terrorist group and they need to put pressure on the city council

Lol they literally want to see your state fail, that excludes them from being fellow citizens.
Enemies of the state is the word you were looking for

sorry meant to reply to

They are just foot soldiers

They honestly think they are justified. Because they are stupid.

Be smart. Call the Berkeley Chamber of commerce in two hours

510. 549.7000

Watch out for this guy. Like to use the Ulock on unsuspecting autists

No, every antifa faggot belongs in a mass unmarked grave, and the people funding them must be publicly hanged.

Okay, that's fine.

Since you got nothing to do anyway right now and no one to hang call the Chamber of Commerce in a few hours

Ask them to disavow antifa

/ourguys/ should focus on beat the fuck up of every woman allied with the fascist antifags. Make them suffer the consequences of chimping out .Once you get rid of the bitches, the faggots and white knights are over.

This has got to be a proxy poster from the left

We're actually not into beating women

I have a feeling less of our guys will show up due to being sore and shit and not wanting to be attacked.

why not shoot them with marbles using slingshots?
or worse
>put firecracker at glass bottle
>roll them towards antifa

Is this the new script?

It's going to be huge

>"Oh mighty Kek, deliver us a greater happening at Berkeley!"

ftfy.

This battle was a good start, nothing more.

Who is this man? He is seen leading and giving instructions to Antifa front lines before and after the Battle for the Dumpster. I have seen multiple videos where he is in frame on Antifas side talking to people and then violence starting. Any and all help will be appreciated in finding what I suspect to be one of the higher ups within their organisation

Speak for yourself, faggot.

No just my thoughts mostly cause I didn't know about this till a few days ago

(Checked) Shock and awe well make the roasties think twice before volunteering as human shield

I could tell you, but then the retarded mods would delete the thread.

You'll find all you'll need at that other place.

Help find this guy

they matched his pants off labels on the back and the way he always has pens in his pockets as well as by crossreferencing him with pictures from another antifa chimpout in berkeley

Getting antifa banned from Berkeley is what needs to happen

Call the Chamber of Commerce

510. 549.7000

Lots of antifa scum here that are trying to discurage for ppl going to event#3.