I Went Behind the Front Lines With the Far-Right Agitators Who Invaded Berkeley

I Went Behind the Front Lines With the Far-Right Agitators Who Invaded Berkeley

SHANE BAUER. 18, 2017

motherjones.com/politics/2017/04/far-right-white-supremacists-berkeley-protests-antifa-trump

>"Anarchists and left-wing activists—who viewed the event's "free speech" billing as nothing more than cover for white supremacist and fascist groups to gather—organized a counter-demonstration called "Defend the Bay."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/twmQS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>invaded Berkley

Hope they fucking siege it next time.

Is it just me or is the author a jew?

I hope our guys wear full on armor and meet them in holy combat.

it's not fucking cover for them to gather, freedom of assembly is a right as well... what a disgusting heeb

xx
:^)

>(((BAUER)))

Omg you can't just call people jew

archive.is/twmQS

That's the guy whining to the cops about standing back.

Thank you based bong.
>OP is a faggot again

That Jesus will Judge You hoody was pretty bad ass

>there is a white man in a Spartan helmet with a red, white, and blue crest
>"Suck a dick!" the Spartan shouts to the antifa man.
>"I love sucking dick!" the antifa man shouts back.

kek can't make that up

>Mother Jones
Who reads that bullshit?
Literal mindrot kike rag which has repeatedly called for the genocide of white males? Even posting the link is suspect, how would you ever know about this trash? They are so far left and so melodramatic they cannot be taken even as seriously as TYT.

They had one Antifag at Auburn last night who was talking on cam to a group of people who said something like "Wherever there is talk of ethnic cleansing , there i'll be" haha. Obviously didnt mean it that way but these memes kind of write themselves at this point.

>(((Bauer)))
>Pushing the narrative the left is in cahoots with anarchists

Why does this not surprise me. Anarchism is white supremacy by nature, because without government welfare and foodstamps niggers and single mother trash would be genocided for lack of aid.

Anarchy (Latin)
An = Without or the absence of.
Archon = Ruler, Master, or Owner.

Communism (French)
Commun = Common in ownership.
ism = The state or condition of.

Really jogs the mind.

Satanism = Communism
Both high holidays are on May 1st. Both belief systems rest in the belief of man eat man, survival of the most violent.

Anarchism = Freedom
Adherence to natural moral laws from the creator... purity in thought, action, and emotion leads to purity in mind, body and spirit. This includes purity from what you eat and drink to the purity of your children's DNA. Fucking KIKES REEEEEEEEEEEE.

My lefty stepdad links articles by them all the time as "proof" of how bad the right is. I ignore them for the most part because A: It's a fucking rag of a website, and B: I don't have the time or patience to go through every article he says and tell him why and how their points are bullshit.

Thank you

Good article actually.

Great article indeed, if you like being lied to.

It's a whole load of ANTIFA DINDU NUFFIN DEY GOOD BOYS AND GIRLS THOSE EVIL NAZIS PUNCHED A GIRL.

I like this bit:

>Suddenly, there is a loud bang, possibly from an M-80 firecracker, on the right-wing side of the demarcation. The men in skull masks rush across the barrier and start punching people.

Must have taken him ages to come up with a way of saying 'antifa throw a M-80 at their opponents' that made it sound like the victims were at fault.

Wait wait wait according to whoever wrote this nonsense article is claiming Lauren southern is alt right. Can't they get sued for that considering she is anything but alt right

>Anarchism is white supremacy by nature, because without government welfare and foodstamps niggers and single mother trash would be genocided for lack of aid.
That must be why Somalia, and most of Africa, can't create or sustain functional governments. Aristotle would have been pleased to realize what a nigger he was, for not living like the niggers in the desert.
>ancaps are this retarded

b-b-b-but he has the same name as Jack (((Bauer)))