youtube.com/watch?v=4X2lc1LKX88
topdocumentaryfilms.com/why-beauty-matters/
youtube.com/watch?v=GpwJp_ADxSM
youtube.com/watch?v=s4Bg9Shn2rw
youtu.be/UerTxriT0mI
youtu.be/lVtWcQOWWmE
youtu.be/LYS1PG6RoyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mental illness is legitimate entertainment.

This is making me gay.

youtu.be/6n9Q8bsONw4

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

delet dis

this is my fetish

Hands on a stick.
youtube.com/watch?v=znCjpwo2UyA

4:47
my sides

i approve of naked chicks but the autistic screeching was a bit too much for me
like, at least try to pretend you're representing some 2deep shit

I feel like I'm in a mental ward

ppl pay money to see this shit? wtf is wrong with you amerifats?

I mean...I guess..

Let's retreat into our respective cucksheds, Portugal.

This is the gayest not gay thing ever.

Because art you philistine!

Why do they always have to either piss, poo or squirt period blood in feminist "art" ? Pls respond

It's like someone creating some videogame, experimenting animations, sounds for combat and other stuff related

>young thin naked woman gyrating on all fours
>no erection

the jew has gone too far

She must be a BEAST in bed.

Modern art is about status, nothing else. A bunch of faggots

liberals think deviance is an art

intellectual deviance leads to breakthroughs in techology and philosophy

behavioral deviance just makes a fool of yourself

She is Australian

Sup Forums made me realize that modern art was kind of necessary.
If all paintings were shitty sentimental romantacism and rockwellesque pieces then art would be super boring.

>Entartete kunst

Those (((artists))) need to be gased

This is a slap on the face of the collective effort for artistic mastery over the centuries.

Those faggots should be publicly shamed. We need an artistic infowars.

It's the first step to restore west brilliance.

MAGA, please I'm so tired of modern art.

All of Gauguin's paintings look like shitty murals that would be painted on the side of a community center in a poor Hispanic area

>Super boring

Do you think high art should aim to be mass entertainment? No wonder this comment had to come from an american.

this is art tyrone...

I 100% agree with you. Gaugain and cezanne are my two least favorite of the impressionists

This is good modern art, tho.

would volunteer/10

vimeo.com/59846241

not gonna apologize to an ape for using a colloquialism. your country hasn't been around long enough to achieve anything of artistic merit.

youtube.com/watch?v=4X2lc1LKX88

Does most of Sup Forums actually reject all modern art or are you anons pretending to be brainlets?

You're correct but I'm cherry picking. The mainstream is horrible.

Because when your art lacks any impact, skill, beauty or message, all you've got to do is go for shock value and absurdity. That way you can always say "you jus don't get it" to all criticism.

Watch this Sup Forums
You will like it

topdocumentaryfilms.com/why-beauty-matters/

Jesus has no pecs. Wonder if Muhammed had pecs.

pic related is you

The world may never know.

Nice non argument

this classic

youtube.com/watch?v=GpwJp_ADxSM

>modern art takes INTELLIGENCE you suburban and rural retards

I have no problem with weird shit if it takes a huge amount of talent to pull off, but this shit is just boring and cringy, fucking anyone can do this, if you want to be naked and make weird noises that's fine but don't call it art, go look at some real avant ballet not this untalented shit.

>modern art piece or bath salt trip gone wrong?
>you decide!

youtube.com/watch?v=s4Bg9Shn2rw

>average-day-at-/r9k/.mpg

ah, what am i saying. they could have done this a lot better.

>Chaos Spawn
Heresy

OPRAH WINFREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>modern art

To be fair, that is a nice looking boulder.

that really weirded me out wtf

>if art was only ever good it would be boring

Wut

what do you guys think about this style?

Is this good modern art?

Anyone got any good prog rock?
youtu.be/UerTxriT0mI

really mad me think

My ex was a "dancer/artist/performer" that did this kind of shit. I still remember the first time I went to one of her shows... Exact same shit: The nudity, stoic staring, grunting, screaming, crying, spotlighting, wine-glass fart sniffing audience members tearing up from how moved they were by the "art". I remember it so clearly.

She cried after I told her what total bullshit I thought the show was. She said it was me that didn't "get it." She eventually dove completely into her cult dance conservatory and disappeared.

But goddamn if she didn't have the finest ass I had ever seen. San Francisco is one fucked up place.

pic not related

Looks OK on it's own, if it were part of a bigger whole then it might look good.

Modern 'art' has no form and aim to be senseless.

This is art!

I like this, it has great use of colour and genuinely looks like it took a lot of time and talent to make, but I'm not a retard who thinks it has any meaning behind it.

I think the thing that really gets me angry about modern art is the importance placed on meaning and shock value, instead of on talent. I don't give a fuck how weird it is just so long as it had talent and effort placed into it.

Ronald Mueck is a good sculpture, check him out if you appreciate effort and talent.

so, why do they get paid to do this exactly?

Feels like you could come up with this entire performance in an afternoon.

Not modern in the sense of being part of the same movement, but it is a contemporary artist.

Hm, that there in your image seems to me almost an opposite to what you said in your post. Obvious and pretty sure calculated resemblance to Pietà, vague meanings and shock value abound..

Its not anything really. Its neither traditional nor subversive. Its like something you would find in high school art class, lines and shape for the sake of filling space on paper.

Reminds me of the eye on the lateralus cover, would be neat if it a part of something larger.

I dated an actress for two years.

She didn't do the modern art bullshit but oh my god her fucking fellow students were fucked.

One guy named Marshall was a sociopath fucked up cunt

Fuck actors they're fucking weird cunts.

I read literature, I love art, I liseten to Louis Armstrong, if those cunts try to tell me I'm not fucking cultured for getting it just tell them 'culted' not 'cultured

:^) Burn them. Burn them all

I don't care about the shock value or bullshit meanings he places on his work, but I still admire the absolute dedication it takes to make something so lifelike, creating every individual pore, individually placing every hair. Like him or not this mans talented.

AIDS

i can't afford one :'''(

Really activates my almonds

What a fucking normie, I bet you listen to music.
youtu.be/lVtWcQOWWmE

THAT IS A GOOD MOTHERFUCKING ALBUM IF I DO SAY SO MYSELF.
>Tool is absolutely legendary.

>Those comments

>youtu.be/LYS1PG6RoyY
Enjoy a chick blowing a microphone, a guy with a seizure and around the 4 minute mark, a dude banging a meter-long metal penis against another metal bar. For reasons.

It's not art because the creator calls it art, it's art because it impressed enough people to be called art.

This is just a clever way for professors to get to see their favorite students bounce around naked while they jack off in the front row

>activates my almonds
Not what that means. Go back to t_d