David Brock/Shariablue behind smear campaign against Bill O Reily

Glenn Beck tweeted out an email he got today showing that Media Matters and Shareblue are behind the smear campaign against O'Reilly. Looks like Brock is getting more and more desperate after his heart attack.

The April 13 email is an invitation to join a briefing call on Media Matters’ campaign against the network’s biggest star.

“Thanks to Media Matters, O’Reilly and Fox News are being held accountable,” the email reads.

“We are currently at a critical juncture in this campaign I hope you can join Media Matters President Angelo Carusone to hear about the success of the campaign so far, and our plans moving forward,” Mary Pat Bonner writes.

She then offers a way for readers to sign up for an “update” call.

bump

Looks like Brock has abadonded Sup Forums trolling and moved on to taking down bigger targets. Those still shilling are /leftypol/ and Reddit cucks

Bumped

Glenn Beck has taken marching orders directly from Media Matters in the past.

Glenn is trying to re-insert himself into relevant conservatism after demolishing his brand and image over Donald Trump, and, in the past, his claims that Ron paul supporters were "Domestic terrorists".

DO NOT BELIEVE GLENN BECK

STAY AWAY FROM THIS JUDAS PIECE OF SHIT

STARVE HIM

No amount of false flagging will work Shareblue

>shareblue destroyed cuckservative faggots

I doubt it, but if true thanks shariablue. Fox would get a thousand times better if it was back to back Tucker and Hannity 24/7

Don't believe the shills saying this is a false flag. Shareblue are using new tactics to try and stop us .

Glenn Beck should NEVER be supported for any reason.

Media Matters does this stuff no matter what, they are a lobby group. Glenn Beck is a Judas motherfucker looking to sow dissent and co-opt political movements.

Everybody on Sup Forums knows the DNC affiliates are behind these smear campaigns.

t. rural and suburban retard

I did not say it was a flase flag you fucking idiot. I said Glenn Beck is a fucking traitor Judas motherfucker and he should continue to be ignored for the rest of time. Media Matters is SOLELY in the business of political sabotage and they do it 24/7. Beck is also in the same fucking business.

Shareblue you're way too obvious here

He's also the reason why Sup Forums has been taken over by shills.

Glenn Beck is just as reliable is Shareblue.

They're gonna go after Sean next guaranteed

What the fuck are you even talking about? Glenn Beck whose copany has fallen apart has taken over Sup Forums with shills? And you say this while shilling for Glenn Beck? You aren't even making any fucking sense.

these "people" are why lynchings exist.

Wow, what a shocker, left is still upset they lost the entire country in only 8 years

LUGENPRESSE

Why don't we start our own Shariared and out leftist television hosts as the disgusting pieces of shit that allot of them are.

We create dossier's on each one of the wretches and start an e mail campaign directed at the advertisers who spend money on their shows.

They will fail like they always do

Again you're using shill tactics to deflect blame. Brock is behind the campaign not Beck. I don't expect a poorly paid shill like you to understand though

Cucked mods would ban you for "raiding and doxing". I love your idea though.

I hate to agree with a fucking leaf, but you are right about Beck. He cannot be trusted.

This is the same guy that for years contributed to CNN. He also used to have a Fox News show but was so fucking liberal and whackjob they removed him, so he started the Blaze. It was at this point he began to "apologize" to the Paulites (of whom I was one at the time) and beg libertarians for acceptance. There was infighting at the time among libertarians about accepting beck (I remember the heated debates on the DailyPaul about whether or not to trust him).

Then he went high and right on Trump, backing Pedo/Zodiac killer Ted Cruz instead, and would not support the Trumpster even after Trump sealed the deal in the primaries. He's an adherent NeverTrumper and all he has done so far is sow divisiveness am

.... strange. I guess I hit submit by accident.
>sow divisiveness

among republicans. He can't be trusted.

I'm not deflecting anything. I am making sure it is known that the public HAS NOT and WILL NOT put their trust in the Judas piece of shit Glenn Beck.

Ted Cruz is a solid choice. But Beck doesn't get to attack the GOP candidate and openly lobby for Hillary Clinton and walk away from it. Even Ben Shapiro made peace as best he could and he was a MASSIVE Cruzmissile.

Well at least we agree on Beck.
He is Judas and nobody should trust this guy, even if he appears to be helping republicans / O'Reilly.

But Shareblue will do anything to take down the right. Murdoch's kids are known globalist and cannot be trusted

He was attacking Sup Forums for a while during the election as well. He's a total fucking piece of shit. He was working with Evan McMullin at one point, I believe. No surprise Mormon's seem to have their own fucking Nation.

But why go after Bill? Is he trying to get back onto Fox?

It's possible. I know the Blaze is not doing well financially, and beck has gone off the fucking rails.
They lost the brightest talent they had in Tomi (but she did state she was pro-choice so, you know, got issues with that) but yeah, it's possible he's forming plans to abandon ship.

He's just tying himself to a scandal to help regain credibility.

Beck got the same treatment when he did that expose on Soros. Advertisers pulled out, he was called anti Semite, and was ultimately fired. He said he was being threatened personally too. It drove him off the deep end and he's been fucked in the head since.
I'm surprised Hannity isn't being targeted. I think Alex Jones is.

>Verbal abuse
All things aside, what the fuck? Why would you ever need to pay someone to settle a verbal abuse charge? Why is verbal abuse even a charge

Or maybe he wants to keep him on. Beck likes Bill slot, losing him would mean Bill would be replaced likely by Lou Dobbs. Shareblue most likely had something to do with this, but Beck being the one to leak this makes this odd

My only concern is that this is coming from Beck, who flat out hates Trump. But then again there's a good chance Brock is behind all this.