Start browsing Sup Forums for kinderegg killer updates

>start browsing Sup Forums for kinderegg killer updates
>stay around for some funny threads and interesting viewpoints
>find myself agreeing with more and more stuff
>getting redpilled about women and globalism
s-stop it

You're weak-minded

It's okay user. I'm the same.

You're just tired. Turn off the computer and go to sleep.

I'm a bit tired from Passover myself

Prepare to be uncucked sven

Only express that shit on here. It's fucking cringe worthy in real life faggot.

i mean some things make sense. holocaust denial is fucking stupid though since there's so much evidence and literally every historian claims it's legit. but some things really makes you think
yeah i wouldn't ostracize myself irl for some meme opinions

one at a time

Don't pull a jontron or you'll get yourself arrested for heresy in swedistan.

There is no way back now.

If you're impressionable enough that your views are molded by a website like this you should probably stay away from the internet, honestly.

It'd be one thing if you were reading vdare and taki's mag and whatnot but I can't believe you're being brainwashed by a bunch of high school kids posting about niggers all the time.

That's how it starts and there's no stopping it.

>Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

It happens to all people, you grow up a liberal but as you get older you go further right.

>kinderegg killer
did I miss something?
can someone unironically give me a quick run down or at least a link to the story?
google gave me nothing

Reading this i had a pitch of an anime Australian shitposter in my head.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US

Picture**

I'm not a full-fledged poltard whining about
>muh jews and niggers
but some things about society's view on race/modern women/islam make sense

some people on here seem proper psychotic though
>the jews made my girlfriend break up with me
like jeez

was referring to this madman

you will see the truth, eventually.

That's the joy Lane killer you dunce

Let me tell you about the Jews, Swede-bro

I give it a week before you're full Nazi

Stronger minds stay here for years and remain in disagreement with many parts of the board. You have a weaker one.

>holocaust denial is fucking stupid though since there's so much evidence and literally every historian claims it's legit. but some things really makes you think
Ah the uninfected mind of a newfriend. I'd advise you to stop browsing Sup Forums or prepare to carry the burden of being redpilled.