Why do women wear these? There is like zero benefit towards wearing them...

Why do women wear these? There is like zero benefit towards wearing them. As a man I sure as hell don't give a shit if a woman is wearing heels or not.

It makes ass look better.

It's the West's equivalent of footbinding. Same principle, as the females are willingly doing this to themselves.

Makes them taller, forces them to stand upright, pushes their arse up a bit making it appear fuller.

Stand behind a woman and ask her to put on heels and compare her posture and rear appearance with and without heels. You'll see the difference and the reason women wear them.

It puts the butt on a shelf.

Im 23 and apparently im supposed to be attracted to these ... but they are repulsive.
Am i gai D:

It makes them look much better.

Why would you be attracted to footwear? It's the changes to the female form that occur upon being shod with them that you're supposed to be attracted to.

I see literally no difference

oh, hey reclusive behaviorally-nonperceptive virgin

Heels are a turnoff for me too

never thought of that. i love them more now

Honestly a woman who wears heels is not my kind of woman. I like a girl in skateboarding shoes

I find any woman willing to wear heels daily or makes their fingers useless with long nails is too retarded to know

Are you blind? Her entire rear profile is different. The right is sexy as fucc, left is plain jane.

Rude!

Wearing heels is a bad sign for a woman.

found the 13 year old

>Put on heels
>Become Tanner and happier
10/10
Wew lads

as a man i can sure as hell say, nigga you gay

>Why do women do X

Who the fuck cares? Stop sliding with that inane crap you fucking faggot

Found the retarded americant

>he has a different taste in women
>boy he must be retarded XDDDD

Then you're gay

As the third post said look at her posture. Her shoulders a further back and she is stand "tall". Notice all the shirt wrinkles on the left vs on the right the shirt is pulled tight.

>Why do women wear these?
So that manlets stop hitting on them.

It's footfags trying to force their disgusting fetishes on society... It's no secret that the fashion industry is controlled by gays and other assorted degenerates.

Two major reasons, to look good for a man and attract a mate, and to look better than other women. This second reason is what I feel is really the more primary reason Get a group of men together and despite all their differences they will usually self organize into a hierarchy and then attempt to solve whatever problems they are facing. Get a group of women together and they will ignore any problems and fight with each other.

>skateboarding shoes
>taste
>this amount of butthurt

i love being right in the morning.