When did Northern Europeans start taking credit for Southern European accomplishments?

When did Northern Europeans start taking credit for Southern European accomplishments?

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/earlson/history/hellas.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when they realize they have none of their own

because snow niggers never accomplished anything

Latins are pretty based

they invented doom metal doe

Don't know but I'll take credit 4 all the Cartago things from now, nobody even know where it was We wuz Hannibal

Southern Spain was Carthaginian. You could credibly claim their accomplishments.

In the 1800s northern Europe had been dominant for a thousand years in Europe but the industrial revolution exacerbated this difference. Northern Europeans began wondering why Italy was so shit when the Romans were so great so they decided the modern Italians must be autistic Arabs and the Romans must have been Northern European.

Is that why southern Europe sucks hard?

women like you said "man jawed freaks"
are godlike

Please, we must not fight eachother, only the alliance between meds nords and alps will help us defeat the jews

Only as colony and trade point, all was directed from Cartago

>''Southern Europeans''
This literally only applies to Italian and Greek history, idiot

romans were an alpinic people and the important greeks were nordic invaders such as sparta

mediterraneans just like to sleep in the day time and get fucked in the ass, thats their contribution to culture and history

Northern Europeans do not have prognathism.

>when did people start taking credit for shit they didn't do

When southern Europe became more mixed, they had more problems and accomplished less.

Spaniards discovered America and Portugal had a cool empire and they were the first ones to go around the world (Magallanes)

Southern Europeans didn't look like they do today in the past. Islamic occupation made them look more brown. Look at any genetical chart, they're not mixed out with arab and north african genes.
They without a doubt was more saxon when these accomplishments were made.
They were definitely closer to germanic looks than what they look like today as well.

Spartans were Nordic invaders?

These threads never fail to entertain me!

Muslims occupied Italy?

Oh yes, forgot you Iberians sorry
But still, it's only this four countries we talk about

you can ask any historian, its generally not a subject they like to talk about because race is a touchy subject, it might make modern greeks want to kill themselves so we have to be gentle

Southern Italy

lol spartans were nords? you imbecile. they were Dorian, basically Macedonian/Mid Hellenic pensnula

"..during the Classical period of Greek history (650—150 BC), 27% of the Greek population had been predominantly Nordic in type. He observed that prior to the Classical period, the Nordic element had been larger, and that after it, the element in question had declined."
"..aristocracies of Hellas were a product of closely interbreeding, Eupatrid clans. These clans were mostly Nordic in type, being largely descended from the Indo-European invaders. The demos, or common people however, as well as most slaves, were of Mediterranean, Pelasgian descent."
"..many individuals in the elites of ancient Greece, had blond or red hair. For instance, Alcibiades, Alexander the Great, Critias, Demetrius of Phalerum, King Lysimachus, Ptolemy II Philadelphus and King Pyrrhus, were all fair-haired individuals. Dionysius I, the ruler of Syracuse, had blond hair and freckles, whilst the Athenian playwright Euripides, also had a fair and freckled complexion. [Günther (1956).] Some critics have attempted to claim that the Greek word “ksanthos” (xanthos), means “brown-haired”, rather than “blond-haired”. However, a recent article by Moonwomon (1994), on colour-meaning in ancient Greek, reveals that the word did in fact mean blond."
theapricity.com/earlson/history/hellas.htm

*Sicily

Can you blame them? Muh blonde hair is the only thing they have going for them

macedonians were nordic with blue eyes and blonde hair

That's just not true m8

>Southern European
GERMANIA IST WHITE!

Andorra and Vatican are south europeas countries, but they're irrelevant. Nordic countries are only 5 too

>macedonians were nordic with blue eyes and blonde hair

When you say nordic you're saying they came from fucking Scandinavia. That makes zero sense. Greeks did have blue eyes and some had blonde hair. But they werent nordic unless you are just referring to the meme blond hair blue eyes.

That's gayreek propaganda to keep the white man down. They wuz philospherz and shit

those traits came from nordic invaders, yes the same stock from scandinavia.
thats right

Nordics have long skulls, a trait that ultimately comes from neolithic farmers(proto-meds), so we're back to the south.

thats just plain retarded. you're stating that Scandinavië is master race of the world right now Chzezy wanab

geographically speaking, yes
they were certainly the masters of the greeks assholes

>Malalas
>Sieglin

Then retarded is slang for evidence.

Is this some psychological way for you to identify with Spartans/Ancient Meds through projection?

ie: I'm from Czech which is next to Poland which is next to Scandinavia which makes me part ancient master race

seriously user, you make these claims with zero proof, I can buy that Greeks were blue eyed and blonde haired in certain instances but those people probably just came from the middle of the Mediterranean mountains. Not from half across Europe.

>Alexander the Great
cite a contemporary source describing his hair as fair

>Spaniards discovered America
Portugueses discovered America.

When their brothers invaded them and raped them

that doesnt make any sense, is this how your mind works? are you a mediterranean?

Funny how the vikings kicked y'all's asses.
Created one of the most advance boats of their time.
Then sailed those boats all the way to america...
a lot of English words came from northern Europe.
ect.

half, I have no dog in this fight. literally don't care, just report concrete facts and no we wuz shit.

this kills the nordcuck

This

well as a slav i can assure you that i am also a perfectly impartial observer. I just state the reality that mediterraneans have accomplished nothing in their existence except being cock warmers for the nordic man

>most advance boats of their time.
Nope

Phoenicians boats were far more advanced

Only 2 two seem to be pure, other have high germanic blood

De niro?

Really?

Come on man

Yes I hear you, but again, where does that claim come form. Your logic is something like this

Blonde/Blue eyed Greeks in position of power, Blond Blue eyes = nordic = Nordic master race.

How does that work. Also you being slav puts you right up there with blonde/blue eyed humans so you do have a dog in this fight.

Why you say that?

DORian spartans migrated from DOR in palestine, a great part of europe migrated from the middle east

>, I can buy that Greeks were blue eyed and blonde haired in certain instances
Why?

Why you cant accept the fact that they were all dark haired with brown/black eyes?

They dont have any portraits or painting with light people

its a well known fact for the educated people of the world, its just not talked about much because of its sensitive nature.
because i am student of history

Only if you're in the closet.

DAILY REMINDER THIS IS A JUDEN ATTEMPT TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER. REMEMBER TO SAGE

blue eyes and light hair were never found only in scandanavia

>Magallanes
Magallanes didn't finish that travel, was Juan Sebastián Elcano, and the kangz of Portugal just told Magallanes that he already know how to go India and that he can fuck off, I Claim that fucker Magallanes as part of the Honorary Spaniards Chavs

>its a well known fact for the educated people of the world
my sides, stop plz

this

Northern Europeans are Northern Europeans.

Southern 'Europeans' are a bit of Southern European mixed in with a lot of Black/Arab/Turk rape admixture.

>Why you cant accept the fact that they were all dark haired with brown/black eyes?
because it's not true.

of course not
i know its hard for you to afford schools when you are busy sleeping all day instead of working but you should try

But your civ is based on what greeks created
That is western civ then you have the romans

The only thing you people did was destroy them and raped them then learning from the things you didnt destroy

There are few people in the med that resemble ancient meds

In south italy there are some latin and greek people left still that don't have germanic genes or have very few

javascript:quote('121855553');
i said one of -.-'

>just trust me even though I have no arguments whatsoever
>a fucking slav talking about education

When we continued were they left off.

my people were chilling in slavland

even while raping the meds the nordics imparted more culture than the meds ever did alone, in fact one of the greeks most notable cultural aspects is getting fucked in the asshole to this very day

>le projecting paki faec

What is your source?

Pic related is alexander the great

Why would there painting with dark hair and brow eyes if he was blonde?

Huh

I thought we gassed them all.

Kikes, not even once.

>*crickets*

>nordics imparted more culture than the meds ever did alone
And that is?
What is the renaissance?
Its the REDISCOVERY OF GREEK/ROMAN KNOWLEDGE
without it you wouldnt be advanced as today, you would be in the middle age

>What is your source?
You must be trolling, there's a link.

Pretty sure conquering the whole world counts as an accomplishment.

P.S. Your country's greatest military rival throughout the early 1900s was literally ethiopia

It's not really Southern European. It's Roman and Greek accomplishments. Nordcucks don't try to steal Iberian history (well, some try to like Arthur Kemp, but he fails miserably) thankfully.

So why there isnt any ancient greek painting/portrait despicting those blonde people?

All of them are black haired with brown eye

He's American guys, nothing's getting through that thick head of his.

I mean a portrait or painting

TIL Homer is American.

Not really, the renaissance was just the peak of medieval Europe when it was at its most wealthy. There wasn't a great 'rediscovery', Europe at that time was far more advanced than ancient Rome or Greece.

Snow niggers have hot women though.

There were blond greeks as there are now. They praised the beauty of blond hair and blue eyes but why would they praise something that is common?

They came from the north from the paleolithic age. Does that make them nordic? In that sense there's only one master race and that's the fucking apes.

When the nordics were eating roots from the ground greeks already had to deal with cholesterol.

get a load of this guy, blue eyes+blonde hair = PURE nordic!

>When did Northern Europeans start taking credit for Southern European accomplishments?
Did we ever?

Southern Europeans have created much of Western civilization. But at some point Germanics and Nords took over. Basically the Italians started the Renaissance, which was continued by the French, Germans and Brits. Smaller countries like Denmark or Sweden contributed smaller things.

>came from the north during the paleolithic age

hahahaha

>Did we ever?
This thread alone is full of it, without even talking about published authors like Madison Grant and Arthur Kemp.

I have 2 pics

>This thread alone is full of it
This thread is not representative of "Europeans" as a whole. Sup Forums is filled with contrarians and trolls who will argue about anything just for the sake of arguing.

Second

>But at some point Germanics and Nords took over
And all went to shit