Why do certain races (jews, slavs) go bald quicker? Is it a sign of genetic inferiority?

Why do certain races (jews, slavs) go bald quicker? Is it a sign of genetic inferiority?

Other urls found in this thread:

press.endocrine.org/doi/10.1210/jcem.86.12.8078?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_id=ori:rid:crossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub=pubmed&
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14757277
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do they?

It was originally (think neolithic) one of the first signs of multi-generational inbreeding.

Do they really?

its a sign of masterbating too much. eunics never go bald.

>people always mention that i'm balding
>I don't even care but they do

jewish men are hella ugly, hence they jerk it all by their lonesome. Spilling their life force, sexual energy.

Based Diederik wears it well. If I ever get to the point of losing that much hair, I'll probably get the same cut

"based Diederick"
Scheer je weg, landverrader!

I'm pretty sure its the other way around. Higher levels of DHT means higher sex drives = more masturbation. But it also comes with baldness

God I started shaving my head and am thinking about Bicing it. I'm not even going bald the hair is just way thinner now. I don't want that Fag hair where you can see the guys scalp and he just keeps hanging on to it until it's a joke. So shaved it is. I need some fahsionable bald guy inspiration.

>tfw 23 yo and already 1/10th gray hair

dude have you not seen Prometheus. All the inspiration you need. JAcked guys are always bald from the increased testosterone.

>tfw hairline receded when I was 18
>then never moved
>people sometimes ask if I'm early balding already
>it's been like this for 6 years

I wanted to post Job Cohen's twitter profile pic in response (look it up for a kek) but it seems to contain an embedded file. Hmm...

> Having more testosterone
> Genetic inferiority

pick one.

We dont go bald quick, we just have our hair cut short

Did the same thing. Comb overs just look unhealthy, like you have some sort of disease. I do feel bad for those who have weird shaped skulls.

?? I have a perfect hairline.
t. diaspora

Estrogen is used to cure balding. Steroids(testosterone) causes its acceleration.
Pretty clear whats what.

>Head injury right on the top of my head when I was a kid.
>Its straight up bald.
>People always say I'm balding.
>Have to show them the scar each time.

I hate this.

higher test

here in Malta women also go bald..

Also facial hair is more prevalent in jew slav and arab women.

many women in Malta have this as well.

Hair removal clinics make a killing

time to start hrt lads

>high t causes balding

Then why do I have a full head of hair? I'm high t as fuck. Tons of chest hair, deep voice, high libido.

Im receding on the sides at 20 should I just get a buzz cut?

>a full head of hair

>high t

choose one

probably because you are still young.. wait another 10 or 20 years

You literally have less testosterone bro. High levels of testosterone cause the conversion of it into hihydrotestosterone. DHT causes hair loss.

Because you have to have a genetic predisposition towards it. Testosterone just exacerbates it. Like weed and schizophrenia. It doesn't make you schizo but if you have a high potential for schizo then weed smoking puts you at higher risk

tits are tits

just get a hair transplant or FUE if it bothers you so much

These guys are all retards with half-truths.

Balding only happens with men that are predisposed to it, if you're high T it will happen faster, but IF AND ONLY IF your hair follicles have the DHT receptor density.

Just look at Jay Cutler or Lee Priest, these guys are roided up to the gills with 10x a normal men's testosterone, yet have a perfect hairline.

why is the average jew IQ 115?

because they use artificial hormones.. which is a whole different chapter than hormones produced by your own body.

press.endocrine.org/doi/10.1210/jcem.86.12.8078?url_ver=Z39.88-2003&rfr_id=ori:rid:crossref.org&rfr_dat=cr_pub=pubmed&

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14757277

Paper: Recent positive selection of a human androgen receptor/ectodysplasin A2 receptor haplotype and its relationship to male pattern baldness

Baldness is caused by high quantites of DHT (5 times more powerful than testosterone) which leads to masculine features and increased muscle mass. Baldness is a sign of genetic SUPERIORITY, which was why it was positively selected for in Europe.

Fun Fact Native American men of the Americas do not go bald.

Japanese have a literal bald hair style that was made popular because all the lords were bald. It is quite the opposite. Bald men are usually smarter and in control of shit.

nor do they grow beards

>?? I have a perfect hairline.
>t. diaspora

sign of high testosterone

Actually, going bald means you have a lot of testosterone.

High test.

Have ever dated a Jewish woman?

>muh high test
wrong. i barely have any facial or body hair at 24 and still have a receeding hair line.

It's a sign of masculinity. Too much testosterone causes balding. It happens in other animals too, like lions.

hair is useless if you live in warm climate

Is this north african genetics?

No it's actually sign of high acidity of the body. alkalise your body and hair will start coming back, it's more about what you eat, than your genetics.
And I couldn't care less if you don't believe me.

so, kek says there's hope?

I'm like 90% germanic and 10% Iberian and I'm already losing my hairline at 23

this is one of those things I wouldn't even know men are insecure about if it wasn't for Sup Forums menes, no woman is going to give a shit if you're bald or not, she's too busy worrying about you noting things you will also never ever notice that women are insecure about like how new their handbag is

that is the worst combo of all - also known as the "pedo look", my apologies

Lmao @ some of the replies itt

>W-who /high test/ h-here! Hairheads btfo!

>balding manlets actually believe the high test myth

It's genetic, test levels have nothing to do with balding.

This. Just look at all the prematurely balding nu-male cucks.

t. Balding beta wimp

stress of actually working for a living

nah I'm gonna take hormones to stop that shit.
barely having facial hair helps.

It's genetic, x chromosome recessive related, and you inherited it from your mother. Everyone who has it's related to anything else is a complete fucking idiot

>Jews - smartest and richest on the planet- inferior
>Slavs - strongest and tallest - inferior

>Slavs - strongest and tallest -

and genetics are not related to hormone levels ?

Well if you cut off all of the testosterone which gets converted to DHT which starts effing up the hair a person would stop balding. But can a man have no test levels? No...

A certain percentage of women who transition into "men" and is on testosterone will get bald. Just like some women after the menopause.

A man or a woman not balding due to the effects of DHT is up to the inherited genetics.

That means some people can take bucket loads of testosterone and never get the balding pattern.

They are, but trying to make the connection is like saying high test causes cancer.

There's two types of DHT, the one associated with hair loss that causes the high test meme is tissue DHT.

The truth is that if you are balding it is much more to do with a hormone imbalance and you probably have high estrogen.

Gotta love memesters assuming certain genetic traits are outright inferior without any sort of knowledge in the field of genetics.