What do niggers mean by this?

What do niggers mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5D2RvIQwQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It means they view black as being not just a skin color, but more a culture.

Too bad that culture focuses on materialism and acting ghetto.

who knows? Their vernacular on social media requires a translation before interpretation

"this is who they be talking about"
Have to love nigger social media meme grammar.
"This nigga dark white"
No sir, this nigger is in fact, still a nigger.

Shallow life experience.

They have absolutely no self-reflection.

>dark white
I have no fucking idea

>My old friend is a meme now.
I kept telling his weeb dumb ass that look is fucking stupid, he wouldn't listen, and now he's paying the price. I hope it was fucking worth it for him.

>dark white

>dark white
Just like Steve "Joy Lane brought you this pain" Stevens

Niggers aren't racist they Shadeist they go by shades of black or white
Kek it's soo true they always mention who dark who light

Das rite. Nigga culture gonna rule da world. Look at all dem whities listenin' to Kendrick Lamar! We wuz kangs, and we is kangs.

Damn, Boxxy really let himself go!

Unless you are black as coal, you are not black.

>What do niggers mean by this?
theyre just pulling the race card on other black people now

>Kek it's soo true
>KEK
>444

SHALIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>@Daquan
kek

Ask the black people who don't act like stereotypical blacks or are conservatives/libertarians. They get accused of "acting white" or not being legitimately black or whatever.

I don't expect the retards around here to know this but back Clarence Thomas was being confirmed for the Supreme Court there were plenty of insinuations that he just didn't properly represent the "black community". Absurd accusations were brought forward. He was accused of workplace harassment because apparently he made a few remarks in poor taste 20-30 years prior. Thomas of course is a legal conservative and that just wouldn't fly with black leaders who were all leftists.

tl dr: it's about beating stray sheep back into the herd

hell hath no fury like a true og nigga's scorn for an uncle tom

>What do niggers mean by this?
They mean that if you aren't acting ghetto, doing drugs, are unemployed and spell like a retard you are not one of them.

Its pretty sad desu, i don't think they as a people are that useless. Its just that any one who stands up and tries to better themselves are called out for basically being race traitors. In some places you can't even learn how to swim without being called out for ''acting white''.

If MLK was around today they would probably make fun of him for talking like an uncle Tom and dressing like ''them''

Many such cases

can black people get anymore annoying? fuck whoever posted that. thats still a nigger tho

>It means they view black as being not just a skin color, but more a culture.

Ding ding ding

>dark white

Doesnt even make sense. Stupid niggers

>Tfw nigganon
This hurts me. It is absolutely true.
Listen to me, friends. If you are black and not gay, you have to be either the most disgusting hood rats or grossest niggers to be accepted. Otherwise, you're just not "black" enough.

So "Daquan" would rather that when I I think of black people, the image that comes to mind should be some ghetto gangbanger thug?

These people truly are their own worst enemies.

They mean you're not black unless you embody to the worst black stereotypes, stereotypes which they will un-ironically excoriate you for if they think you believe those stereotypes are accurate.

The Leftist is the true racist: the Leftist hates any minority people who do not follow the screenplay which the Leftist has written for them. The minorities are the host to the parasite Leftist. To the Leftist, minorities are simultaneously pets, voting livestock, attack dogs, and shields against criticism.

If an individual of a protected minority group goes "off script", the person is then arbitrarily stripped of their protected minority status, because he or she no longer serves the agenda of the Leftist. The person has escaped the Plantation of the Mind which the Leftist sought to keep him or her in. Because they have escaped, they must be captured or destroyed. Steve Harvey is one such example; he willingly returned to the Plantation of the Mind when his fellow slaves and the Media shamed him for daring to give President Trump a fair shake and work with him to better the Black community.

The Leftists will discard their slaves once they have served their purpose.

sit down, be humble

Fuck white "people"

>you have to be either the most disgusting hood rats or grossest niggers to be accepted

But do you want to be accepted by these types of people?

this

This kang will sit on his throne, whitey will be humble and get on his knees..

>88
Time to get the gas

It's like Wiggers for whites in some twisted way.

You need to be impulsive, loud, and obnoxious in order to be black.

>But do you want to be accepted by these types of people?
Its his people. What would you do? He will never be one of us.

>tfw tragic mulatto sjw acquaintance claims i'm disqualified from discussing the black condition because i wasn't born into urban poverty
>tfw fullblackanon

I'm beginning to believe that training and hiring unemployed blacks to fly pinochetcopters will save us in the long run.

Reminds me alot of that old Bel-air episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q5D2RvIQwQE

Absolutely not. But some of them are my family. I have to live near some of them. I have to serve some of them at my job. If I don't want my family/parents to think poorly of me, I'm going to have to date one. Maybe marry one. I don't know how I'm going to find one I like, though. Maybe I'll get lucky.
Like it or not, they are my people, and I have to coexist with them. It'd be nice if they at least had somewhat of an open mind about it, but the moment I even hint at being different, I'm cast out. The worst part is no amount of logic will ever reach these people.

Fml

That they're racist.

Lowest class retard blacks are jealous of higher functioning blacks

You are literally on a website where people are known for saying

>kek
>that feel when
>sauce plz

You having fun in that glass house faggot

Proof

Thought about moving? Move to a red state and stay away from leftist since you never know if they are your friends or just virtue signalling blackdiggers.

You cant be a real human bean unless you perpetuate least common denominator trash thats holds generations down, drowning in the gutter, per the rap bible

Even if he's closer culturally to us? I know this is Sup Forums and we all hate niggers here, but I'd still rather hang around with a decent person of another race than a piece of shit who happens to share my skin color.

Seriously what kinda schools are they going to oh wait

Time to drop my "whitey" folder

>All those in my race that are in a better standing than me are inferior!

Basically this is the physical manifestation on the split that happened between middle class Blacks and lower class Blacks during the late 70's.

white ppl btfo

this nigger looks like an insecure pussy
I guess this is how black people see white people in general

>when a leaf makes an absolutely amazing post

>Even if he's closer culturally to us?
He can fit in but he will still never be white.But that's fine.
>I know this is Sup Forums and we all hate niggers here, but I'd still rather hang around with a decent person of another race than a piece of shit who happens to share my skin color.
Not all black people are niggers. I don't think people would give a shit if he moved to some redneck rural shit hole, maybe there would be some overt racism and some people would flip their shit if he fucked their daughter but other then that it would be fine.

I don't have any black friends, its not because i hate black people, its just that i am not sjw tard that thinks being black alone makes some one worthy of befriending.

This is the only racists content i can legally post in Germany

>he's never heard of Hungarian hot paprika
Stupid nigger

no fucking way....

>Not all black people are niggers.
niggers means black people you dumb fuck. i know english is a tough language to grasp the subtleties of but you really need to step it up sven. What you mean to say is,
>there's nothing intrinsically wrong with being a nigger

wtf i love /r/blackpeopletwitter now

black person: wow this sure is hard
me: its taking responsibility
black person: imma burn down dis city
me: but you live there?
black person: bix nood burn dis bitch we fiyah
>no civilization

Apparetly it's a mem inside the US, that the local whites can't handle spice.

A leaf actually contributing a thoughtful and intellectual comment? That's rare.

blacks start smoking in utero so they need to eat straight powdered steak rub to taste anything

>eating wings
>white
tfw wiggers

WHAT IS THIS STEREOTYPE
I NEVER UNDERSTOOD IT
WE DONT LIKE SPICY FOOD?
WHAT???
??

>riot because their sports team losing a game
whites have to get blackout drunk to behave like black people do normally

It is an attempted forced twitter meme that comes from the joke that only Hispanic Americans and Asian Americans can handle spices, while Black and White Americans only like fired food with no spices and just lather stuff in ketchup

One glance... fake news

i had this picture of a black mom letting her 1 year old kid hit a blunt. Too bad i cant find it.

Also
>being blatantly hateful and racist but its okay because look at this funny stock image meme

>leaf

You can't be racist against white people. They privilege protects them from that shit

whites have sensitive and refined palates and sense of smell. ever seen a black sommelier? or a black food/wine critic of any kind? there are black neurosurgeons so you'd think some outlier african with a sense of taste beyond "put hot sauce on it" would exist, but its just a fact that they have an extremely unrefined palate. of course this makes us "boring" despite the fact that authentic african cuisine is literally a guinea pig strangled with its own viscera and roasted over a fire fueled by the shit of a water buffalo.

I saw it more like friendly banter, because it's a harmles topic. But a suprising amount of pollacks gets really trigggered by it.

We all know who went o nthe moon, colonialsed earth and invented almost everything.

I can't atm. I go to college near some of the niggiest people you'll ever meet. It'd be somewhat bearable if there weren't also quota meeting straw liberals there. Like, full on stereotypes. Every now and again there exists an intelligent nignog, and they will be the most based of friends, but the sheer volume of shitlibs in my area just doesn't make it worth it. Fuck, sometimes I genuinely wonder if these people just think that "Democrats are for smart people" meme is true.

This is the exact thing that every intelligent reasonable black person Ive ever met has FUCKING HATED. If you try to better yourself or get out of your situation, you're an uncle tom.

>towelheaded transexual cuckboy

Listening to who, jigaboo?

It is friendly banter, but like all banter some idiot runs with it and takes it as truth

>triggered
nice try hans

>leaf

anyone who doesn't act like a criminal nigger is "white" to them

I like how far they twist Geography to shove in the idea that Israel is part of Africa.

difference is those are memes and people here can still spell correctly, unlike niggers.

why are niggers like you always so defensive about your race's inferior mental capabilities?

Bring the knowledge of Natural Law to your. God bless your soul user, every race deserves a chance to succeed on their own continents and areas.

The fact that people roll their eyes at the "I'm not racist, I have black friends" remark just goes to show how cheapened the idea of racism has become. Because, yes, if you actually do have friends who are blacks, that proves you aren't racist. Why would a racist have black friends? The fact of the matter is that real racism is pretty uncommon these days.

>but I don't mean you're like racist racist, I mean you're racist in some deeply embedded sociological sense

Then how is it at all meaningful to call someone racist in a sense in which EVERYONE is racist?

your people*.

Personal favorite

eh

I can kind of understand it

I like women, have dated them and have women friends but I'm still "sexist" and don't believe they should have the right to vote

"Racism" today is more just plain apathy