How privileged is your last name?

How privileged is your last name?
ancestry.com/learn/facts

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Cooper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Doesn't really say. My last name is Norman in origin though. And I traced my male line all the way back to Normandy pre-1066

it says "grain (((merchant)))"

> tfw when i recently found out that my real last name is hauck

please dont let me be a bavarian kike, please dont let me be a bavarian kike

>Family is Austrian
>Take pride in German heritage
>Look up last name
>It's fucking Czech
TFW you realize you're a dirty slav

>Hamilton Name Meaning Scottish and northern Irish: habitational name from what is now a deserted village in the parish of Barkby, Leicestershire. This is named from Old English hamel ‘crooked’ + dun ‘hill’. Hamilton near Glasgow was founded by the Hamiltons and named after them. In Ireland, this name may have replaced Hamill in a few cases. It has also been used as the equivalent of the Irish (Cork) name Ó hUrmholtaigh.

>My grandparents' last names are Polish and Slovak
Fucking noooooooooooooooooooooo

Why do you care? You're just a bunch of mongrels soon to be replaced by Xiu Lin and Pajeet

English: from the Middle English personal name Kimbel, Old English Cynebeal(d), composed of the elements cyne- ‘royal’ + beald ‘bold’, ‘brave’. English: variant spelling of Kimble

>French family names all over my family
>Only one is Britannic

Fitting

Mostly farmers and smiths.

Other name
Italian: from the female personal name Costanza, from Latin Constantia (see Constance).

last name is too rare to find much other than it came from the Netherlands, moms maiden name is anglo-saxon

>dad is pure western European and English
>mom is 12% Ivory Coast/Ghana
God fucking dammit, mom, now I legitimately have a reason to never pass my genes down

Kurwa

Last name comes from Galicia.

>Last name is Irish
>Mother's maiden name is English
>Maternal grandma's maiden name is Croatian.

I'll take what I can get.

>this is what burgers actually believe
did you also download your fake coat of arms?

>Thompson
>son of Thomas, in northern England and Ireland

I'm surprised at how little information there is on my family name. Even more surprised to find out that there are only 6 families with my family name.

Literally nobody who is not my family has my last name. I get asked by swpls if it's an "ethnic" name all the time

white btw, name comes from a rural Swiss village

French: from a Germanic personal name composed of the elements burg ‘fortification’ + wald ‘rule’.

feels good man

it doesn't say much. probably not very. i read somewhere that it originated around madrid.
i googled it once and there was some weird blog seeking to unite people with my last name for (((sephardi))) unity, but i don't believe that it's a jewish name. they didn't cite any sources other than that they were jewish and had my last name.

Wait, I was wrong. Dear old Grandma's maiden name came from either Austria or Yugoslavia.

Wtf my last name is Italian?!

Gonzaga Name Meaning Spanish: habitational name from a place so named in Mantua, Italy; this was the home of the ruling family of Mantua for almost four centuries, whose most famous son was St. Louis Gonzaga.

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=Cooper

Not very, but I knew that already. My mother's side of the family are fucking Miller's too, lol.

>gaelic for dog

WE WUZ NOT kangs

This is pretty retarded. My last name is straight up English, my paternal grandmother has one of the rarest last names in the world (only one family in the US, kek) according to this jewshit site (from Norway), maternal grandfather/mother are straight Irishn I don't know much beyond that except my great (maybe even his father, idk) grandfather has a medal of honor from Prussian war.

Muh heritage!

same deal here, only 200 people in the us with my last name, dont see it anywhere else because it was anglicized from Kindlosson

My name is rare-ish, and no one in that is not from Central NC is going to have it

>German and Jewish
Ah shit

>Suárez
>swineherd
Fucking lazy ass ancestors.

>tfw basque

Okay, Tyrone.

Lol Im Slav with Austrian last name

Rip

sorry user

Impressed that so few are surrendering their names and identities to an obvious honeypotting thread.

TREASURE ANONYMITY
FUCK THE GLOBALISTS

According to people on pol, you can just decide whether it's the German or Jewish version based on your feelings- similar to how Trump has a great grandmother with an Ashkenazic surname but people say "it's obviously the German version" despite the mounds of evidence pointing towards a distinct kike flair in Trump's life that could be perfectly explained through this connection.

>No meaning
>One immigration record, a ukrainian factory worker

No idea

From where does it originally derive?

>Parker
>Origin: England, Ireland, Great Britain, Scotland, Germany, Wales
>MFW I was given the last name via adoption and I'm not even white

Am I white now Sup Forums?

just got your genome history

black people have common as fuck names like Smith, Jefferson and Washington

>Mfw british

>mostly farmers
>mostly confederate

MUH
DICK

>adopted
why the fuck are you even posting in this thread, you unwanted mongrel?

>Smith
Did you know that's actually one of the most common Jewish names in America? That blew my mind, really makes me see the frequency of Smith's I see everywhere kinda spooky.

>tfw I'm a fucking Sven
No wonder I can't into proper western gf

Shalom

My point is that you certainly have nigger blood in you, southern mutt.

Too rare

>tfw italian

Cunningham Name Meaning
Scottish: habitational name from a district in Ayrshire, first recorded in 1153 in the form Cunegan, a Celtic name of uncertain origin. The spellings in -ham, first recorded in 1180, and in -ynghame, first recorded in 1227, represent a gradual assimilation to the English place-name element -ingham. Irish: surname adopted from Scottish by bearers of Gaelic Ó Cuinneagáin ‘descendant of Cuinneagán’, a personal name from a double diminutive of the Old Irish personal name Conn meaning ‘leader’, ‘chief’.

>No umlauts
into the trash it goes

your name could be jamal mohammad abdallah and be 100% whatever, the way you behave will still shine through at the end of the day, names mean nothing

>fathers name
>english
>mostly confederate farmers
>mothers name
>danish
>mostly union carpenters

I don't even get a name meaning. I feel cheated out of my past.

Well I just found out I have ashkenazi jew ancestry.

>Prussian / Anglo last name
>many civil war soldiers
>35% were farmers

feels alright man

Pioneer ancestor was from the Wurttemburg side of the Bodensee, but there are a couple French people with the name, including some colonial governor in the 1800s

English as can be.

I WUZ IRISH KANGZ
>Irish (Derry, Connacht, Munster): Anglicized form of Gaelic Ó Conchobhair ‘descendant of Conchobhar’, a personal name which is said to have begun as Cú Chobhair, from cú ‘hound’ (genitive con) + cobhar ‘desiring’, i.e. ‘hound of desire’. Present-day bearers of the surname claim descent from a 10th-century king of Connacht of this name. In Irish legend, Conchobhar was a king of Ulster who lived at around the time of Christ and who adopted the youthful Cú Chulainn.

kek it said that we wuz italiens and shiit

Exactly my point, but you people still ignore the countless instances where Trump (along with many members and generations of his family) has displayed very kike-obsessed and kike-like behavior and instead you insist it's the German version because that reality feels better for you.

This surname is very frequent in Wales and west central England. It is also occasionally borne by Jews, presumably as an Americanized form of a like-sounding Jewish surname.

Jews ruin everything

Surname LEHMANN
SOURCE: Occupation
USAGE: German

Meaning & History

From Middle High German lehenman "vassal, liege man".

Italian is white

>last name from christian knights in Palestine
who married local women and christianized the area

pretty based

Rip

Holy shit my surname comes from the knights templar, holy fucking shit.

DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT DEUS VULT

Lucky

It's okay, bro, some kike named Bernie spoiled mine. I fucking hate jews with every fiber of my being.

>tfw my name comes from the low class job people did

tfw Spanish last name
Also a Muslim holy city
Also possible Sephardic Jew origin

inb4
>Spanish
>white

>tfw more than half of my ancestry is British
>tfw super British last name.
>British first name
>everyone always ask if I'm from England kek.

Feels good to be Anglo Saxon.

>tfw my name means Aryan masterrace and I'm white blond blue eyes 6'0

feelsgoodman.jpg

>South German: a variant of German Haumann, from Haule, a dialect variant of Hau, see Hau 5.

Not very helpful

lot of people with my surname live in East Coast USA.

Literally a weekend

Why are you so hung up on the fact that you aren't white?

very nice. my ancestry is from the surrounding of pic related. my forefathers loved and died in the same village for at least 16 generations before uprooting. feels kind of sad

uh oh..

>look at immigrant name list
>mostly german and anglo names
>suddenly a Rachmiel
>a heeb

Wtf, my last name is sephardic jew!

>on Sup Forums
>asking this question
pick one, jamaal

Origin unidentified. This name is concentrated in WV, and is said to be of German origin, though the etymology remains a mystery.

that sucks, i wanted to know more

>last name is fiel
>have nothing in common with cucked germoney
may change it desu

Couldn't find much on my last name or my maternal grandparents last name. So I used my paternal great grandparents.
>Strasser Name Meaning: German and Jewish (Ashkenazic): topographic name for someone living by a main street or highway, from Middle High German strasse, German Strasse ‘street’, ‘road’. Slovenian: phonetically Germanized spelling of Slovenian Stražar, occupational name for a sentinel, from an agent derivative of straža ‘watch’, ‘guard’, ‘sentry’.
How fucked am I?

My last name literally means "rock", nice

>tfw WASP name
>occasionally borne by Jews (supposedly as Anglicized form of a kike name)
REEEEEE FUCK OFF JEWS YOUR NOT ANGLO!!

>tfw only one match found
R-rare?

Rip

Continental slavnigger anglicised surname. Why did the one non-Anglo grandparent have to be paternal? Now everyone thinks I'm a tarbrush.

Delet this

This either isnt telling me anything (for free) or im retarded

Good GOD why are there so many Jews on this website?! More and more my theory that the "we're only 1.6% of the population" thing is a lie is being corroborated.

English: Occupational name for someone who kept and trained falcons (a common feudal service). Falconry was a tremendously popular sport among the aristocracy in medieval Europe, and most great houses had their falconers. The surname could also have arisen as metonymic occupational name for someone who operated the siege gun known as a falcon.