What the fuck has Drumpf even done 3 months in?

What the fuck has Drumpf even done 3 months in?

Other urls found in this thread:

maga1776.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Caused immeasurable butthurt

Drumpf won XD

Pokemon gone to mar a Lago

win

Made you cry like a whiney faggot.

Rustled yet?

It doesn't fucking matter what he does. He's /ourguy/ and he won. This very fact pisses off liberals to a point where I just couldn't care less about anything else.

this

You just mad drumpf won hahaha

agreed

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
*inhales and points at OP*
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Actually started enforcing our fucking immigration laws. As long as he doesn't get us into Syria, he could golf every fucking day and I'd still be fine with him.

This, you fuck - maga1776.com

all of these.

Oh sweetie... what a doozie of a fiddly-flap that was. Honestly, Dearie, its ok schnookums ;) no need to get cranky wanky in your little pajamy-wammies, did you tinkle your wittle boy undies? oh lolipop honey muffin, it'll be okay baby bear buttercup sweetie. Mommy will read you a story and change your diapies so you can stop crying ;) so show us how much of a big boy you are and don't go kaboom boom in your baby blanket little sailor big boys don't throw tantrums like that Drumpfy Wumpfy my little sweetest shnookie dookums butterfly raindrop. Did you get an ouchie on your butter baby bottom? Come let mommy put the baby powder on it honey darling sugar plum so you won't get a rashy washy on your cheekyweekies ;) mommy doesn't like when her brave little toaster is BABY BOOTY BOTHERED ;)

You just mad drumpf won hahahaha

Bombed the hell out of ISIS.
And blew up a Syrian airport.

Also talking shit to China, North Korea, and Russia.

ANND giving ICE more authority and reworking sanctuary cities.

Fpbp

Maybe if you weren't so busy preppin bulls in your cuckshed you would know...

More than Obongo ever did

Fucking this

Not nuke Russia.