Is this pajeet our guy? Sup Forums

Meanwhile in India

>Be pic related
>Famous bollywood singer who have it all
>Name, fame and best in the game

>Tweet "God bless everyone. I'm not a Muslim and I have to be woken up by the Azaan in the morning. When will this forced religiousness end in India"

>Then tweet "And by the way Mohammed did not have electricity when he made Islam.. Why do I have to have this cacophony after Edison?"

>Then tweet "I don't believe in any temple or gurudwara using electricity To wake up people who don't follow the religion . Why then..? Honest? True?"

>Muslims go in eternal butthurt mode
>Muslim priest puts a 1,000,000 million rupee bounty on his head

>Shaves my head
>Asks the priest for my 1,000,000 rupees
>Muslims gets more butthurt

ndtv.com/offbeat/sonu-nigam-shaves-head-as-promised-twitter-is-buzzing-1683349

scoopwhoop.com/singer-sonu-nigam-tweets-that-azaan-from-mosque-is-gundagardi-as-it-wakes-him-up-early/#.td66oc363

Here's a complimentary song by him

youtube.com/watch?v=HpSG5Z6OzOY

but does he shit in the street

>Shaves my head

It's you isn't it? But yeah you sound pretty based, stay safe.

Based man

after living in Dubai for 15 years, I can recite the "Call to prayer" perfectly. It's an effective form of brainwashing. Blast it out of the speakers five times a day, it gets drummed into you.

Pretty good point, though. They are crazy against proselytising in muslim countries but blast their bullshit at 5am through loudspeakers elsewhere.

That's kind of a big 'fuck you' middle finger, isn't it? You'd be well in your rights to flick the fucken circuit breaker on the cunts.

Totally agree with this dude

Islam is such a bummer for everyone on earth, how is that even possible? Amazing...

good luck poo-man

troll those humorless muzzies

kek you poos are alright.

Muslims butthurt is second only to liberal butthurt.

wtf India?

I thought you deported all your mudslimes to Pakistan after your independence.

Only half of them left, we weren't able to kick the other half because we are apparently a secular nation

fuck off with posts like this

The part about the electricity is so true.

Christianity has monumental bronze bells, Islam has shitty fucking speakers.

t. triggered Paki

Generally I don't like Indians, but I will say this, you guys have been pretty damn good at blowing the fuck out of Muslims for a while now.

Which pleases me. I may not like you guys, but if Muslims try and eradicate you Poos, I'll definitely come help.

This , fuck Indians programmers though .

Will take poos any day over Muslims

Poo-in-loos are gross, but they have more humanity than Muslims or Jews.

>Dubai for 15 years
Hope the money was good

He meant the niggress baby you dolt.

>Reminder that only Sikhs are brotier in India.

It's those ancient Aryan genes acting up.

A muslim issued a fatwa on him from another country to have someone shave his head? Fucking scum, can't do something himself so he uses """""religion""""" to gather a bunch of other mudslimes to try and gang up on one man. Unfortunately I only see an escalation of events and the guy will probably be assassinated by some durka wearing a vest pretending to be a fan.

No, it was a fatwa for his head. As in beheaded.

It was a fatwa to behead his head, also the guy has police protection now. If he dies now, he will be having another glorious Hindu-Muslim riot thanks to the Hindu Nationalist party in power.

NOPE, SAGED

Thug life, like this guy already. Mudshits are so pathetic.