Explain this Sup Forums

Explain this Sup Forums.

In b4 race. Yeah, there's a lot of black people in North Dakota.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kRhcU3_dTe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

unpopular opinion here but i think guns are the problem

>Corsica
What a surprise...

thats the price of true freedom.

youtube.com/watch?v=kRhcU3_dTe4

Because Russians have easy access to firearms like americans. Anyways the darkest cities in the us are have the highest concentraion of blacks. Michigan (Detroit), washington dc. yeah

Boy, the (((Soviets))) really fucked up the Russian people, but what really surprises me is that Sicily has a lower homicide rate than Calabria(?)

Alcoholism.

>New England least
>Niggest states in the US most

hmmmmm

Western Europe > The rest of the world

Wow that was hard.

this

basically 90% of homicides here are done by people getting into conflicts while drinking. people have been litterally killed for drinking the last shot of vodka.

this burn permit is pissing me off. tehe

Hardcore drinkers.

that's 2013 data, it's outdated

Honestly Russia is kind of like rural Canada to a puzzling degree. Give us vodka, free AK47's laying around, and enough of us in one spot and we'd be killing ourselves too

As for the USA, yes, it IS race. Not blacks, but natives. I have lived in the dakotas my entire life, I can think of maybe one or two murders in that time that had nothing to do with fucking natives.

jeese i guess the Russians, Really got physiologically destroyed on a nation state level. When the soviet union fell interesting to see how it works on a national level. Very interesting to see though.

There's a lot of Indians (feather) in North Dakota

And btw whats up with the high homicide rate in Puerto Rico?

Riverniggers aka injuns.

These are cuck rankings the darker shade of blue the less cucked you are. Real men fight and somebody sometimes dies

So niggers and mudslimes are your definition of real men?

its because US is shit

They're inferior to real white men but they are more manly than some cucked open borders self loathing white cuck

yeah, more gun ownership than health care insurance, that's MURIKA

Fine by me, why would you want to pay for other people's healthcare when you're politicians are litterally opening your borders to all the worlds scum

Sometimes motherfuckers need to get got.

SD at only 35% gun ownership? I call bullshit.

this

North Dakota reporting in, one in every ten people up here in Minot is black, and the crime rates are ridiculous. I'm from an area in Southern Cali that was half Hispanic and half white and everyone was way smarter nor was there ever much crime.

>2.5-6.99
>literally almost 3x on one color.

There's your answer OP

Why would you compare a personal fire arm to health care you fucking retard

Oil boom... a few more winters and they will die out or leave don't worry happened in the 80s during the boom too

niggers

literally race

more niggers

it's because americans are fat, dumb and gay LOL!

Majority of criminals in Russia are shitskin animals from caucasus or middle asia.

To me it's guns and lack of a proper law enforcement.
Also, the bigger the country, the easier it get to kill without getting caught I guess

literally niggers

Western Europeans became pussies that are terrified of violence, honor and manliness and call the cops whenever stuff is going down. That folks, is the reason why islam is conquering us.

>Haute Normandie

What the fuck, it's like only retired people here

>7

that's cute

>Calafrica