This is one of the Antifa arrested in Auburn yesturday

This is one of the Antifa arrested in Auburn yesturday.

Its name is Benji Lee Hansen.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/news/picture/trump-rally-turns-violent-at-berkeley?articleId=USRTS12MDO&slideId=1180907463
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs-TKyLH1UY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Benji the Cunted

"Single, non-binary girl."

Why am I not surprised?

Dear god listen to how you pronounce the name under "Details"

BEEN-gee HAV-slip

Non-binary
She pronouns
Antifa

This guy meets all the standard qualifications.

Foward the post to the police/DA. He's admitting his criminal acts for which he's about to face trial.

This, desu. He is confessing to the crimes he was charged with. Even if he's deleted the post the court can demand Facebook dig it up.

Yep. His entire page is pretty damning. The little faggot documented his intentions for going. He was only there to fight.

Done. Here is the tip hotline if anyone else wishes to do the same.

>Billy Ray lookin
???

Excellent. Alabama ain't Commiefornia. He will be dealt with as he should be.

>Benji Lee Hansen
That's not the "guy"
www.gofundme. om/local-dumbass-robbed-of-800

>www.gofundme. om/local-dumbass-robbed-of-800
Holy shit lol, I never knew that happened. That is him.

You fags punch girls.

How disgusting. The little shit needs to get a real job instead of touring with his little band. I can't believe people sent him money.

Are all these people freaks?

> Statistics for trans femme people who end up on the street are actually horrifying, and I'm trying to avoid that possibility.
> Specifically, I need funds for food for myself and my dog, a security deposit and at least a month's worth of rent for an eventual place of residence.
> Auxiliary needs include getting a working phone, and starting HRT (Hormone replacement therapy).

>gendering people you don't know
cool it shitlord

You girls fist fags.

I don't see it that way, her face got in the way of his fist. Blocking my path violates the NAP

>MtF Trannies

I thought women wanted to be equal to men?

If she's throwing glass bottles and fire crackers into crowds, yes, we punch girls. Especially when they grab us first out of nowhere, like that disgusting excuse for a woman did.

Act like an out of control teenage boy, get treated like an out of control teenage boy.

>Auxiliary needs include getting a working phone, and starting HRT (Hormone replacement therapy).

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA GET FUCKED FRUITJOB

Jesus, these people are all degenerates of the highest order

How long will you deny this?

reuters.com/news/picture/trump-rally-turns-violent-at-berkeley?articleId=USRTS12MDO&slideId=1180907463

Vid of antifa kid throwing M-80's into crowd at Battle of Berkley 4
h ttps://vid.me/I9Ch

Jesus fuck.
What's wrong with people?

Texted the tip line.

Hopefully it results in a conviction with extra jail time, a higher fine, whatever.

bump

Except I think he's larping.
Nonsuch incident occurred. The only altercation was that guy in the blue shirt and some fat fuck in a black shirt. No blades and padlocks.

>we attacked a man wearing a wedding ring and he had the audacity to fight back even though his opinions are the objectively wrong ones in current year

translated, for the moonbat-deficient

thats beautiful

Based off of this information, I think the higher fine will end him just as rightly.

>girls

>You fags punch girls.

Unfortunately for you, shit like this is becoming less and less effective.

The news media and the enemy (often one in the same) are going to pick out and focus on the worst behavior from our side while ignoring the bad behavior on the other side.

"Sure the antifa threw M80s and huge stones and big glass wine bottles and sprayed pepper spray and fire extinguishers, BUT A GIRL GOT PUNCHED!

Never mind that the girl went looking for a fight and had been armed with a wine bottle moments before getting popped.

What you don't realize is that with every tightening of the screw, you give us less and less to lose.

these LARPers need to go back to their basements ffs

>commit felony
>get charged with misdimeanor
>brag publicly about getting away with a felony

I'm hardly an expert but its possible that this kind of bragging could induce the prosecutor to increase the severity of his charge. Could the judge revoke his bail, if so inclined, and issue a warrant based on this confession? I need a CA legalfag to explain pls

It's not and you know it.

I should be sick of seeing this but I'm not.

it really is. it never gets old no matter how many times i see it.

Except, y'know, you can clearly see the fucking retarded tranny going after him with something wrapped in a scarf in the video.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs-TKyLH1UY

(The retarded tranny is the one in the yellow shirt.)

Well they're wearing masks and built like Warren Sapp.

implying you wouldn't fuck that boi pussy.

>built like Warren Sapp.
thats what happens when women compose your front line so you can chuck bike locks from the safety of behind them.

What happened to gender equality, snowflake?

>waaaaah equality now!
>no wait not REAL equality save me patriarchy!

what did the left mean by this?

Lookit that. You're right.
Stupid fuck is stupid.

>When you try to talk like a badass action movie star and sound like a tryhard pussy

She was thirsty. She was drinking that wine you Nazi asshole.

>Got his ass got
The fuck does that even into English?

This video doesn't make a lot of sense. The guy who threw the first punch... Was a free speecher? He looks like a degenerate hippy and punches like a girl.

Faggots like you are what's wrong with people. That tranny got fucked up for running his mouth. He ran his mouth because bitches like you endulged his delusion. He thought he was a woman protected by magical vag powers. He behaved like a woman and shit talked a bunch of men. He was taught the error of his ways.

its nigger speak, the white man may never know

Did you just assume my gender!?

>Benji
>A dogs name
Thanks mom

Kek the antifa kisssing the curb. Wish i was there for the norton graham stomp

>hopefully the authority I do not recognize captures the man who supports the authority I do not recognize that would be good for me if I were in control of that authority I would wield it correctly, trust me, my comrade homies know whats good as I explain in this detailed status on this website which is totally grassroots and pure like me

I think at this point antifa is just drawing out freaks that don't really care all that much about politics but welcome the opportunity to openly brawl with loud mouthed faggots.

The ovens just got 10 degrees hotter.

He looks like Henrik Palmgren from redicetv

>assuming genders
How can a person know who they are allowed to punch these days? Everyone who ever punches a woman from now on should just claim they thought she was a man.

Trannies disgust me too, but stomping on someone's head? That's the kind of shit you do when you're trying to murder somebody.

>got his ass got

>Hansen
Please nuke Solvang, it should not exist.

He a good boi. He go duh church.

For those that missed it.

> What's wrong with people?
Too much red meat. It's an Amerifat thing.

Besides, leaf, you're hardly one to talk. You worship a bunch of Toronto rednecks beating each other senseless with curved sticks.