Why are you judging her?

And people like her?

it's like some kid tried to toast their stay-puft marshmallow man toy not realizing it was made of plastic

>>HA HA! She has extra meat on her bones!

I don't see why that's a reason to insult her.

Instead of doing 5 minutes of yoga and rewarding yourself with a million calories frappuccino because "dis lady too healthy we need dem rewards" and complain all day about your weight they could just do some fucking cardio and stop acting like retards.

I hate these kind of people, I would never judge someone working hard to attain a goal but if you're just gonna try using easy paths and then complaining about it all day you deserve some flack.

T H I C C

This

What she does is not healthy.

She needs to loose,weight first,

Otherwise she destroys her joints.

Especially her backbone is important.

If backbone jointd finally are damaged, this hits on the berves and produces unspeakable pains forever.

But then again i c the image name is rumblr, so i dont expect any intelligence in OP.

!!

I don't give a shit, if someone wants to do SOMETHING physical, go ahead, just don't drown it in gravy afterwards.

Wow that's really racist.

Lol are they saying that if you're not a white cis female, then you're black, poor, and uneducated. Is Tumblr #RacistTumblr

MAN THE HARPOONS, WE GOT A BIG ONE BOYS!

Interesting how that will go, white females don't like their special snowflake status taken

HIDE THREADS THAT HAVE NO PURPOSE

Exactly xD

Way to insunt blacks AND get public support for it xDD

*insult

>mistaking fat for meat
this is why they get away with selling 1 lb of ground beef with 27% fat in it.

Actually yoga is a solid weight loss tool and ca make bigger women healthy.
its often used as a gateway tool to more active workouts.
its slow but it works.

>medpack gives sound medical advice
Why doesn't your country specialize in the medical industry again?

>checked hitlerdubs
nipbantz are best bantz

She's only judged by gravity.

yeah but that's low intensity shit with minimal load bearing. this fat bag is going to give herself a lifetime of chronic pain because she had to hotdog it for internet points and attention

>>Harpoons

Such low hanging fruit. At least she's breaking stereotypes. The only thing you're doing is living up to stereotype that men don't like bigger girls.

Also, she teaches live classes. The only thing you teach people is how to be bigoted towards bigger girls.

K E K
E E E
K E K

who cares, yoga is exclusively for women and faggots

Say that to his face. I dare you.

Hey, she's trying to improve herself and others. Trying to shit talk a fatty out of working out makes you part of the problem.

It's not like she opened a butter sandwich deli.

>shattering
cause of how fucking fat she is

Well, she actually can do it correctly even with being fat

impressive desu

Looks like a bull trying to stake out it's territory.

she can do yoga or workout at home. nobody wants to see that shit

I think it's great when fat people exercise. It's when I see them ordering a salad with extra ranch and a large diet coke that I judge them.

>Hey, she's trying to improve herself and others.

This woman is not going to lose weight.

I take great joy in knowing that one day she does the inverted land whale pose and herniates her brain stem.