IS IT ME OR IS Sup Forums SHILLFREE RIGHT NOW?

The board seems much slower than usual and there are a lot less of the standard shill and slide threads. Has something happened? Some user claimed traffic was down 20%, are the shills / bots gone? (There is a normal amount of shitposting, of course.) Usual shill and slide threads would be:

- bait threads (threads that offend you and make you reply like "how can X compete" "x btfo" "is X redpilled" etc.)
- heavy bait threads (threads that are downright so annoying you want to punch the OP like "*kills baby* my body, my choice sweetie :)")
- slide threads (threads that distract from ongoing political events with "what happens here?" "can we save women?" etc.)
- drumpf threads (threads that offend Trump voters to involve them in debates without real topics like "I regret my vote so much!!")
- Sup Forums-tier & /x/-tier threads (sometimes the other boards post here because it is the most active, "flat earth", "give advice on X" etc.)
- emigration threads / posts (threads that suggest Sup Forums is shit or dead and that people should start leaving it)
- LARP threads (threads that pretend that something is happening like "REALLY HAPPENING WW3 NOW!!" or "I am an FBI insider, AMA.")
- over-the-top conspiracy posting (anons that spam pictures of random handsigns, vague connections with no info behind)
- defeatist posting (anons that claim that believing we can save the board is naive and that you should just give up and leave)

Atm all of these are down... Is it the calm before the storm? Has something changed? What is going on?

is this user right in the end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7vZh9WHMkHE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
awdnews.com/political/top-army-general-arrested-by-elite-pedophile-ring-investigators
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump is a kike and America got conned by him

mods are deleting a lot of threads lately thats why

guess the Drumpf Fund put some money into their pockets again

welp

FPBP

why of all times would they deleted more threads NOW, AFTER the big shill invasion and the elections?

And it certainly is not "Drumpf Fund", there are almost no Trump threads anymore.

There shit PTG circlejerks are still going on

that's ONE fucking thread compared to a third of the whole board usually.

I agree. Something is off.

>shillfree
Antifa shills have been non-stop butthurting on here since Saturday

Timeline shift. We're with God now.

That's still nothing compared to the usual amount.

Also: Threads live much longer with fewer replies right now, which is a clear indicator.

less american posters

bump

I imagine it has something to do with election seasons and school semesters

I've noticed that too. Even last night there was the odd shill thread with a shit question and loads of racebaiting threads asking why we even care about race when genetic manipulation will get rid of that in the future.

Now it's gone. All gone. As if the Trump administrative n secretly shut down the "record-correcting facilities".

Might be the calm before another storm

>Sup Forums got conned by him
ftfy

you are correct OP , I have witnessed this over the last week+1/2 or so, we have all but won, the only ones still around are underlings who aren't part of the "in the know" and are desperately trying to hold on, the sadest part of all this is that their handlers are going to just let it fizzle out without admitting defeat, which will over time bring them all closer to our side-tis the circle of life

so?
It's better that way. Those fucking circlejerks are annoying, now we can get back to the nitty gritty.

have a bump

when the shills are away, pepe will play

Try harder I know you a fellow user.

I got trebs 9 is that a bad omen/sign?

Paid shill here. We're planning something huge. Watch out racists, we're going big.

kek pretty much confirms we are in for a wild ride.

Not a bad omen. Just an omen. Good or bad is just the way we interpret it, and even then it may be the opposite. Such is the chaos way.

czech'd
Praise KEK

a bunch of my ISP has been banned, can't even make threads anymore

asshole mods are taking the easy way out and blocking good anons when they should be updating their spam and image filters

youtube.com/watch?v=7vZh9WHMkHE

guys...

>tfw turned into a happening junkie in the past few years

Why would this affect us? It will be fought halfway around the globe by Russians, Chinese, Koreans, poor US rednecks and mercs. I just don't see how it will effect us.

It's shill free because Trump joined the establishment. He's doing exactly what Hillary promised and she is now vocally supporting him. Why would CTR/shareblue keep shilling if they support Trump now?

funny .jpg

Shills come & Go in waves. They tend to really show up and slide things when certain topics...or posters are active.

ShareBlue,CTR,JIDF,Gov Spooks, etc

Total Clusterfuck of Shill groups/operations on this place.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Too many pro minority and women posts. Ya Sup Forums is getting better

Fuck Trump and fuck cumskins

>t. JIDF

just a slow news week

This is actually true

Most embarrassing post this morning. Congrats, anonymous hacker Sup Forums

Then tell me why isn't Hillary in jail now? Obviously he was setting yourselves up. He's a con man, and you're all too delusional to see pass it.

better than those reddit faggots desu

Shills are paid professionals. when their budget dry up, they disappear.

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

>lel muh drumpf btfo meme
>lmao make everything about Trump meme
As I said there is a normal level of shitposting.

What the fuck I hate Trump now

They're regrouping and waiting for their next tactic.
Georgia was a big kick in the face for them.

Tomorrow is 420 so we get the rest of the week off.
t. shill shitposting on vacation

I copy paste this in every bullshit thread i see:

Warning!
Don't invest time in meaningless threads. First you act like a 12 year old msn kiddy and second you waste endless time and ressources.
#PePeLivesMatter
#AntiBla

Did mods ban phoneposters from being able to start threads?

The shills had been planning on celebrating the Georgia 6th district election. But then their boy went under 50 so at least a day or so of prepared gloating had to be thrown out.

well pol no longer has a common goal, a certain idea of a degeneracy world was formed, meme was elected as a presidaent, chia's flag was stolen multiple times, serious discussions have been discussed over and over, nothing much new to add, except a few fake happenings recently, so the board is degenerating, a bit by bit. Even MLP was a short improvement.

the election ended you autistic fuck
this is like going to Sup Forums and asking why traffic is down after the world cup ended

brockyboi died from a heart attack, (((owners))) of ctr realized internet shilling does not produce results, and have resorted to doxx campaigns

It is indeed strange.

Way too quiet in the world.

Something is afoot.

australians are asleep

it was certainly NOT down after inauguration!
IT WAS UP!

It makes no sense why it should die down NOW when Syria and NK and Trump are more relevant topics than ever!

take your shitty forced opinion and shove it up your kuckucksuhr ass.

Nice

Yo this gif made me laugh so ducking hard! Look at this kid tumble like that, daaaamn! Funny!

Gotta love the knowledge bombs

>IS IT ME OR IS Sup Forums SHILLFREE RIGHT NOW?

it's you.

I think that the 90% of the old fags just left in the last three months - that's all, and Sup Forums it's now really worst desu

They're getting ready for something big. This always happens. Calm before the storm and all that...

But every time we are successful at dislodging shill scum, so I suppose it's always darkest before the dawn.

I noticed the reduction in shills too. Maybe Shareblue isn't showing enough results. And I appreciate the change.

But I have to disagree that what you call slide threads are all being done by shills. Turns out some people are interested in things that aren't current news stories, but still /pol material. I post on both.

There's something wrong. It's not just Sup Forums. Everything on the web has calmed the fuck down. Twitter accounts for ISIS, al queda et al are quiet. NATO is chill, Russia is chill, military radio chatter is chill, MSM is chill...

I don't like the feeling.

I think the shills assumed that we abandoned Trump after the Syria strike, so their mission from David Brock was complete.

Pizzagate was debunked

The level of shill has been low lately, maybe their funding ran out during easter, quarterly sort of thing, who knows.

Seriously. Wtf is it? Looks dangerous

I'm not a big enough autistic fag to do extensive research but it might actually be infchan that saved the day this time.
When the shillpacolypse where at its worst and mods where stopping all attempts to speak up about it, infchan got on the case.
8ch dot net slash pol slash res slash 9607723 dot html

You aren't allowed to talk shit about leaders of other countries anyway.

Same

>They're getting ready for something big. This always happens. Calm before the storm and all that...

The quiet could of because of this.
awdnews.com/political/top-army-general-arrested-by-elite-pedophile-ring-investigators
DynCorp's tentacles lead to everywhere.

Don't underestimate the sheer amount of money the DNC dumped into sniping the Kansas 4th and Atlanta 6th. We're talking about tens of millions of dollars, that is readily available and factual information, and at least some of it may have went to (((correcting the record))) for a while. They REALLY wanted those seats. The amount of celebrity, news, social media, and reddit attention that something so minor got was completely insane.

They're probably broke now and saving up for the 2018 midterms.

This, they're broke niggas now. They realize they can't change anyone on Sup Forums. 1B on Hillary, many mills paying to collude with media. They probably went back to twitter or normiebook where they can do something. Also Antifags probably made them scared for fundraising later

im just seeing a bunch of anti-alt right stuff, like about milo being a pedo and how the alt right has actors who are being moved from positions of influence

it´s really strange it´s so..... silent from one week to this i would say it´s like a comfy walk in a park

maybe all the chills are inna woods because of the damocles sword above us? (NK/ Syria) ?