Nigger Muslim slaughters 8 Christian whites for being white

>nigger Muslim slaughters 8 Christian whites for being white
>story gets completely swept under the rug in under 12 hours
This just reminds me why I'm a white nationalist.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/04/18/us/fresno-california-shootings/index.html
timesofisrael.com/police-fresno-triple-killer-motivated-by-hate-not-terrorism/
archive.is/Shjf5
fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article145234709.html
mobile.twitter.com/Pamela_Moore13/status/854458964112691200?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Third page in ten seconds, they are STILL sliding this shit even today.

>every thread the body count increases
Oh lawdy lawd why did this awful nigger kill 10 white people for being white, this nigger killed twelve white people that's as many as three fives and that's terrible

He killed 3 yesterday and is responsible for 5 other white murders earlier this week.

Fucking Jap faggot.

where are the poofs?

oh they are in canada

Sauce?

This is what makes me rage at the lying (((media))). They used Roof's killings for political purposes for months. But stuff like this gets swept under the rug.

Spread the word the 10th crusade is coming.

link or kys

he only killed white nu-male commiefornians. we should be pissed he didn't beat the high score set by that faggot muslim killing other faggots in Florida.

>How many innocent whites died in Fresno?

Three... No, Fou- Six... Eight! Eight innocent whites died in Fresno!

Remember the 10!

LETS INSTEAD TALK ABOUT THIS OTHER BLACK GUY WHO HAD NO APPARENT MOTIVE AND WHY WE SHOULD CENSOR FACEBOOK AND THE INTERNET
-msm

It really is 8 though. He killed 3 the other day, then 5 others throughout the past couple weeks.

I know, I'm just taking part in the ago-old tradition of shitposting.

On the other hand, MSM now has to acknowledge this: cnn.com/2017/04/18/us/fresno-california-shootings/index.html

"A man fatally shot three people in less than two minutes in what police in Fresno, California, are calling a hate crime.

The three victims from the shooting rampage Tuesday were white, and apparently chosen at random, police said. The suspect, Kori Ali Muhammad, 39, is black."

here is the security guard he killed the night prior. It's only 4 that i know of. CNN and others intentionally leave that part out. The other suspected killings are just now being tied to him.

He did 92 months in prison recently for cocaine possession with intent to distribute and gun charges.

I'm surprised to see someone with a brain on this site. What are you doing here lol? Are you sightseeing too? It's like a zoo to observe low intellect subhuman filth with grandeur delusions (their greatest achievement is being born with the same skin color as some people in the past)

Regardless,99% of stuff on this site is bullshit, shitty bogus sources. There's no war against whites. According to these idiots,every black man kills and rape 13 white women before his breakfast. He kills 7 other on his way to work (">Work >Black >pick one xD" they were totally gonna type that,grow up). This is just pathetic

OY VEY REMEMBER THE 14 GOY

>Yet another Muslim kills people
His race is irrelevent

bumpity bump

Dark white skin?

Fucking faggots
Kys collectively

S far not a single faggot has provided a source

War pigs have the power

Arab means mixed. Mixed with whom?

He killed white people, how can I earn virtue good boi points off that? Now if he killed some black people i'd cry.

from what the msm articles say. He shot this motel security guard multiple times, he later died, so the shooter decided he didn't want to go to prison for that after having just gotten out after a long sentence. Next day he goes to kill whitey. So all i know of is these 4 he killed, 3 white and this mixed security guard who clearly isn't white. Until they can release some more evidence on any previous murders he committed I am doubtful, but CNN/MSNBC keep putting the number of the rampage at 3 and only mentioning this security guard as an after thought. Their narrative also seems to be to downplay his motive that he said in plain words was to "kill white males". They also don't seem to mention that he is muslim and shouted aloha snakbar. The round tables don't seem to be discussing it either.

Fake news

I'm embracing white nationalism one red pill at a time. I'm becoming more aggressive in my dealings with those i disagree with everyday.

bump

I wish whites took jokes as well as they took bullets

stop bein so rassis, he was a gud boy dat didn do nuffin. the problem is da guns, not the people.

Bumping for awarness

I've always wondered why niggers such as yourself come onto Sup Forums? what's the draw? Is it the self-defeat that permeates your life?

Fuck you nu-pol holy fuck not even a single link was posted and there are so much replies already

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK SAGE AND REPORT THIS GAYLORD

He doesn't look White.

In your asshole you bucktoothed british faggot.. now go to jerk your micro penis off to some anime you degenerate piece of shit.

P.s. how's the dental in Japan?

Muslim isn't a race you dummy.

Bumping for more sources so I can post on goybook

see
he figured he was gonna get life for killing the security guard so he ran and the next day just killed as many white people as he could and turned himself in.

So he's killed 3 whites, this mixed security guard, and the police said they suspect him in a few more killings though nothing has been released yet. I'm not sure where OP gets 8 from though.

Article please

>Black guy kills white guy
Omg why isn't the msm reporting it!
>White guy kills black guy
Uh?.. who cares dude, shit happens.

timesofisrael.com/police-fresno-triple-killer-motivated-by-hate-not-terrorism/

Saying retarded shit like this process you are either a Muslim from Eastern Canada or a gook from Western Canada

You seem to type like an Asian though, bit I take it you have dogs in this fight, little shit poster?

>99% of stuff on this site is bullshit
>According to these idiots,every black man kills and rape 13 white women before his breakfast
proofs?

LA Times article on Fresno shooter: archive.is/Shjf5

This guy is less of an islamist and more of a kangz level retard imo

This seems more likely to be a result of the Nation of Islam's teachings than traditional Sunni Islam. So anti-white racism would definitely be the primary motive.

>8
thought it was 3

thanks for your comment enrique, here take this.

>>every thread the body count increases

He killed 3. Next thing you know he'll be on an active rampage slaughtering every white man in Dallas with impunity, since our cucked country will refuse to stop him due to political correctness.

This is why.

well spread it and stop letting it get sweep under

He's not Japanese. Probably stationed in Okinawa.

Where are you getting this number leaf?

Where do you see a white guy killing a black guy in the news. Show me.

It's 3, leafs can't count.

>3
that's the rampage kill count, plus the security guard at the motel he stayed at the night before. so 4 at least.

link or kys

thanks for mentioning his name WHILE TALKING ABOUT HOW NO ONE KNOWS WHO HE IS

I grew up in a White area and yet I was a minority in every public school I attended. Most were black, the minority were White. I'm not against Blacks, I like to get along with everyone. But I think it's wrong to force people that are clearly different to live together.

If you want to do it on your own free will, fine. But we shouldn't be forced to mix.

tnx

THIS IS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED:

He killed a security guard a few days ago and then went on to spree-kill 3 whites at a catholic charity centre yesterday. The total is at 4 kills right now.

fresnobee.com/news/local/crime/article145234709.html

8 people? WOW! I will pray for those 13 people. He should be executed for killing those 20 people! Hopefully the families of those 47 people will see justice served!

>muslim
>race

Pick one, sweetie.

Segregation really was the best way other than emigration to their native land. Egalitarianism is the biggest lie ever told.

What would the headline had the races been reversed?

No no, chickens in fight, dogs in the stir fry. Have you never met a gook before?

And we really to be force to separated. We are living in a melting pot dude. It is kind of stupid in saying "well, we need to separated now".

Hey idiots, He remove the "black" thing on purpose.

I'm reminded that every time I turn on the local evening news.

noone cares whitey ur days r numburd

Need to find that video

Heroes initiate ethnic cleansing of our once great nation. #MAGA

u g o n e n e e d m e

>still not a hate crime according to MSM

numburd? NUMBURD!?

no longer legal for you to disparage muslims like this user. I'm going to have to report this kek

Is it possible he was trying to make the point that the race (dindu) of the killer doesn't matter as much as the ideology (kang muhammi) of the killer?

Fuck Islam, Fuck Allah.

t. nigger

>kill wite debils nigguh blak powa n sheeit nigga
ooga booga muh dick nigguh
>allegedly hated whites

>yfw white peoples obsession with nickle back and that faggy song from that one tobi spiderman movie trigger a wave of ethnic cleansing due to malnutrition being rampant in large portions of the united states
based sony pictures saves america

Y'all literally called that Quebec mosque, shot up by a pol/tard/, a Muslim terrorist attack, and everyone just forgot about it.

they talked about that nigger who killed those pigs for weeks

yall niggaz have confirmation bias

Um think a little harder sweetie.

u mad whitboii?

mobile.twitter.com/Pamela_Moore13/status/854458964112691200?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

Do something about it faggot. You won't, because you're a useless piece of shit who will never amount to anything significant enough to turn the tides.

Nigger faggot detected.

proof, nigger

Dis man isa Kang he cleansin us de du whiteys

No, he killed a total of four and every fucking website is still covering it, you're fucking retarded.

Plus don't forget he killed that White car dealership couple in Cleveland OH

I'm not but I'm starting to see your side

It's like when Sweden won't identify the race of a perpetrator unless they are white

and the first dude he killed was a mud blood.
i hate this shitty website so much

If Elijah Mohammed came down in a UFO and announced on television that Blacks have declared war on whites you'd insist it's not so.

I was raised in Los Angeles in a nieghborhood that is well under 10% white. For my first 2 decades on earht I went native and walked among them as a trusted ally and I can fucking assure you, form the cradle to the grave, niggers are constantly reinforced with common bond: whites are the enemy and blacks are at war with them.

Whites and blacks have been in a perpetual state of war within American prisons for 60 years, friendo. That's not as quarantined an environment as you might think. Prison is in fact culturally upstream for niggers. What's decided in there governs the policies of home and the streets.

You don't have to hate them, want them dead, deported or think you're superior to them. If you're white you will have to learn to embrace that and defend it in this lifetime. You don't believe me but truth persists in spite of belief.

trump should tweet about it... only way this gets attention

The police chief , in his statement , quotes the guy as saying "alohy akbar"
>Mfw 1 block from house
>white male
>old route to work
> on bike
>no gat

IT didn't even get much attention among right wing news outlets

just post a link you literal nigger

Its surprisingly not as bad here in the south, a lot of whites and blacks get along well. The biggest " hate whitey" places seem to be in california, maybe philly and Milwaukee