HS teacher cucks husband with black student

>A Connecticut high school drama teacher is accused of having sex with one of her students after allegedly being caught with the boy in a dressing room with a blow up bed, tea light candles and condoms.

>The alleged victim's phone contained text conversations with the teacher that mentioned sexual intercourse, oral sex and how she was not attracted to her husband anymore, police said.

>She was photographed walking hand-in-hand with her husband to court in New Haven and did not comment about the charges against her.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4420322/Teacher-caught-high-school-student-dressing-room.html

How do we fix white women?

bump

>that jew face
>white

>How do we fix white women?
We don't. In case you haven't realized it.
This game is already over. White people have been defeated since 1945.
This is just beating the dead horse.

There is no proof he's a nigger you lying cuck

>walking hand-in-hand with her husband
I don't think it's the women we need to fix...

Lol, his name is DeShawn, do you really think he's white?

no mention in the article that the dude is black.

They can't publish the victims name....

>blow up bed, tea light candles and condoms.
I get the quick hook up in a dressing room part but why would you try and set the mood with candles?

>That woman
>white

>not a nigger
NICE

>the nose
>that smile

(

All in all everything wrong comes frome men, not women. Men should be in charge. They are to blame for not having authority over their wives and daughters.
Not being sarcastic.
My wife would absolutely never do this to me and if she would I would act accordingly.

why is it always a huemonkey making cuck threads like this? Do you monkeys down there take turns cucking each other?

This has to be bait.

This thread again.

>How do we fix white women?
We don't. We just ride the roller-coaster into oblivion. Because first you have to convince white women that there's even a problem. Which you can't because while they can see your glaring "male privilege", they're completely oblivious to their own massive privilege problem. Why would you try and fix something that ultimately hates you? Turn off the lighthouse, step aside and let it wreck itself on the rocks.

She looks like a jew. So is anyone surprised.

>black student

No mention of that in the article.

>Connecticut

Very little chance the kid is black.

What's sad is that this is a relief nowadays.

I don't think you can fix that one- took too many bricks to the face

>that nose
>white women

why is it that I always hear about statutory cuckoldry in the US first from UK outlets?

it doesn't matter that he was black, this is the only thing that you should be thinking

Nothing can be fixed. The only thing we can do is to you use everything we can to our advantage, at least it's easier to distinguish sluts from real quality these days.

All this pupil-teacher sex is the result of filling the schools with trendy, 20-something women. Back in my day all the female teachers were old, sour-faced grandmas.

i'm stealing your proxy flag

No respect for the husband. Holding her hand to court? I would have kicked the bitch to the curb with nothing but the divorce papers. This guy must be a cuck

Based GILF teachers

she's in her mid-40s you fucking dummy

then if the genders were reversed you must say the same thing.

If anything, only older women (as in 50+) and men should teach secondary education, not 20 somethings. If they want to teach, they should teach younger kids (kindergarten to 5th)

>The alleged victim's phone
>The alleged victim's
>alleged victim's
>victim's
>victim

mfw

Good Question. The DM had an obscure story linked from Drudge about two married unknowingly fraternal twins in Mississippi who were trying to conceive. Zero local or regional coverage on the story.

>genders reversed
>omg what sick creep
>castrate him
>kill him
>that poor girl cannot consent
>she is ruined forever
>she will require 20 years of rape therapy

Men and women are different you meninist betacuck.

So let's let women get away with what men could not. Sounds like a recipe for equality to me.

Stupid dickbag.

So then what of a case of a 20+ year old woman having sex with a 13-15 year old girl? Still going to adopt that "It's not that bad" approach?

Fuck you gyrofag.
Go balance your books before you open your mouth about anything.

If he's in high school theater he's minimum bi at least. Probably gay.

>Sounds like a recipe for equality to me

Sup Forums is a fascist board board I don't give two shits about your equality. Men and women are different and this fundamental biological difference is reflected on how the law is enforced and how society views those things.

It depends if the relationship is abusive and the minor was taken advantage of

>Sup Forums is a fascist board
wrong
>I don't give two shits about your equality
then why are you commenting still?
>Men and women are different
But still expected to live under the same laws, if it's not okay for a man to be fucking a student of either gender, why is it okay for a woman?
Why is an underage male student capable of consent, but a female student is not?
>this fundamental biological difference is reflected on how the law is enforced
wrong again, bob

You're really bad at this, but I would expect no less from an educated denbtor such as yourself.

Should I marry my gf? She listens to hip-hop and likes that tv show Empire. She also likes basketball, I'm a mms guy.

looks like a big time jewess.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""victim"""""""""""""""""""""

Or maybe he is black/mixed

No mention of the lad's race.

>She was photographed walking hand-in-hand with her husband to court in New Haven and did not comment about the charges against her.

More like how do we fix these cucked men

CONNECTICUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
k

>(((white))) women

She is a Jewess, therefore she loves BBC

>(((white))) women

Tell journalists that. They do it all the time.

No they arent, if you think she want to hold your sweaty virgin 15yo hand or suck some dick of 25+ yo handsome teacher I have bad news for you.

>Connecticut

holy shit it's not Texas for once

>lies about the student being black
>flag
Brazilians are the worst shit posters

That nose knows

(((drama teacher)))

He gonna stand by his man?

How do we fix white women?

Sounds like the man needs fixing. Wifey cucks you with a kid, she's on her own for the date with the judge and the slow lonely trudge to the grave

>be in biology class
> teacher alaways complementing me
> tells me If it wasn't for me half the class would fail cause they copy my work
> never do projects
>she still gives me B's for the project grade
why is being born cute so easy Sup Forums not just for girls but for guys to?
>ap psych teacher says I'm one of the few people he's met that truly doesn't give a fuck about anything
>thinks I'm cool
> gets infected with my idgaf attitude
> were 7 chapters behind everybody cause of me
Sup Forums always shits on girls for this but what about ppl like me ? To make it even worse I'm a bean

start by fixing the men and the rest will fall into place

it's wouldn't have gotten this bad if they were principled like past generations

She is a drama teacher. They were just setting the scene. She probably recited shakepeare to him and everything.
Geez, it's almost like you have never made sweet love to a fair maiden before.

It's cool pop culture to fuck kids, make babies with niggers and have 7 genders at once. It's all the byproduct of contemporary pop society.

Change the family court system so cases like hers would get no settlement or alimony in a divorce. She can go live on the street with Tyrone.

/thread

Probably hoping to see her fuck one of her students in front of him

>nose
>smile
>eyes