So you're telling me

So you're telling me...
51% of Americans voted Hillary, but Drumpf
got in because THIS area was red and that one was blue?

NOT. MY. FUCKING. PRESIDENT.

Other urls found in this thread:

au.news.yahoo.com/a/35089759/citizenship-tests-to-become-tougher-under-pms-immigration-and-visa-crackdown/#page12
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> Californians
> American

4/10 troll thread

I don't have the numbers, but I don't think she received the vote of 51% of Americans. She may have received more votes, but that's not how our system works

51% of America did not vote for Hillary. Most didn't participate in the election.

>tfw you are the most qualified candidate in history but you lose to an orange steak salesman who lives in a skyscraper with his name on it who took up politics as a hobby and ran a campaign on sending you to jail and building a wall by -3,000,000 votes

Gee, if only she campaigned as much as he did then she might have won.

But she got fucking lazy.

Also...
>51%
No. Less. Many people didn't even vote or voted third party. And let's all take a moment that she had a record number of faithless electors.
>Faith Spotted Eagle

To win the presidency of the U.S.A. You must convince the many micro cultures of America. Not the many individuals. Individuals can express their political views in any other political Arena and be heard.

Checks Flag

Yep, not your president

totally stole the election. what ya gonna do about it?

Haven't seen one of these in a while

its kinda funny that the electoral college was party introduced to prevent manipulators and people stunningly unfit to rule to become president

No wonder you guys lost when you don't even know how the electoral college works.

So it worked as intended

yeah and stopping Hillary proves it's still working

/thread

>still supporting agent orange

jokes aside; none of the candidates should have passed the electoral college. and that those two candidates are the the ones deemed best by the public to rule the country should make you think about the state of america.

He's not cause your fucking Australian you inbred roach

>shareblue

try harder faggot

America likes Hillary over Drumpf, but Drumpf won the thingy republican college university vote thingy. Which is fair enough. That's how their system has always worked.

Hillary and cucklotitians will win in 2020 though as Americsa will be more immigrant and the old boomers who voted trump will die

Better than ever

No he isn't Australian shitposter 654,321,334

Well send our Muslims to you!

good luck with those job coming back :^)

>Merkel
Germany pls...

no, even our muslims are leaving here and going to EU instead

Cmon americans you must solve it in another civil war.You kill each other and Sup Forums has the HAPPENING we are waiting for

>The electoral college is bad

-t. Commie scum

cut the worthless propaganda battle and find a way to fucking impeach him, dumbass shill. for every 20 liberal arts retards your org hires for $15/hr, you could get a quality constitutional lawyer

literally dumb as niggers

>So you're telling me...

You don't think, maybe a million illegals voted?

america is already in a civil """war,""" the problem is that it's fought by cucks and mediated entirely through semiotics. this is a problem because when mr. cuck is called a racist or a nigger, he cries to the cops for protection, striking a faustian bargain he can't begin to comprehend

Youre not an american, so no. He is not your president.

Fuck off m8.

What is the electoral college?

>NOT. MY. FUCKING. PRESIDENT.
No because you're faggot is as bad as ours

Shit blows my mind.

They march down the street going "Fuck the police" then the moment they have to take care of themselves they flip their shit and scream for the cops.

It should be literally impossible for children this fucking stupid to have political pull.

>She may have received more votes,

may being the key word here,

if the election was so close she probably would have challenged the decision in the supreme court like Al Gore did . wonder why she didn't do that

Lying fucking shills, we've all been to Opensecrets already and watched the kike nightmare of an empty money sucking void that was Hillary's financial campaign.

>It should be literally impossible for children this fucking stupid to have political pull.

well they don't have any, they're just useful idiots

actors playing characters, they think their life is a TV show, aren't these the first Americans who were raised by cable televison we are seeing here?

You're not even American, and have no idea how a republic works

In EEUU is about the states, not the votes...

>wonder why she didn't do that
(((Someone))) pulling the strings told her not to because both candidates were in (((their))) pocket anyway. And a little controversy helps them control them.

No shit because your president is probably a roo or an abo

Sorta, we're seeing the first generation of Americans that were raised on a steady diet of pure propaganda.

I'm just short of 30 but I remember well there was still a variety of views on television when I was a child, i don't even have a fucking TV in my house anymore. That shit's a kike-box now.

Used to be based Tony, who was dedicated to stop illegal immigrant cunts.

Now we got Turnball, biggest cuck of em' all.
Although he's been doing some good things lately.

au.news.yahoo.com/a/35089759/citizenship-tests-to-become-tougher-under-pms-immigration-and-visa-crackdown/#page12

so at 30-ish, weren't you born after regan repealed the law that forced news networks to air opposing viewpoints on matters of public interest?

anyway, i agree regardless, media consolidation is another part of the problem that may have more immediate effects for us. eventually there will only be the Red Channel and the Blue Channel, and your TV set will only be able to receive one of them

shills gonna shill like why cant they understand shit posting and its application to the real world

>65.8 million people is 51% of a country with 330 million people
Austrailian education, everybody. Can't even spell Trump correctly.

No, shitposter, not your president.

Because, you see, you live in a different country. When you've grown up to be old enough, you can vote and elect your own prime minister. But not the American president.

Do you see how that works now? If not, have teacher explain that to you again.

And stay off Sup Forums until you're old enough.

I think I was 5 when Reagan left office?

So I don't really remember that bit, no.

George Bush Sr, George Bush, then Clinton were my childhood presidents.

Not your president and not your country. GTFO!

>he thinks 65 is half of 320
>Australian education

Tough titties.

30% voter turnout is more damaging to american democracy than even calling a 51% contest between an AIDS candidate and a cancer one

you people need to get involved in the community or suffer dire consequences

Good thing we're a federation of states and not a union of individuals

eh not to squabble re: minor points, I'm glad you have a concept of civic engagement that doesn't revolve around image macros

lunch time peace out

kek. stop deflecting and use your brain.

Local politics matter more than the horse and pony show bullshit that is the general election.

But it works out for everyone in power if the plebs don't think on that too long.

I mean, yeah.

OP is a fag

>But it works out for everyone in power if the plebs don't think on that too long.

they don't know, we corrupted their system ages ago, we're just seeing the effect now, this shit show is about to go out

So you're telling me...
51% of Americans voted Hillary, but Obama got in because THIS area voted for him and that one didn't?

NOT. MY. FUCKING. PRESIDENT.

You're australian

You're vote DOES NOT count!!! Hillary got the popular vote but Trump got the electoral college vote.
popular vote = people's vote
electoral college = elitist's vote

Someone just got done with their first year of college.

fuck college! I finished trade school years ago!

So now I'm curious.

You were smart enough to go to a trade school but you still can't understand why california shouldn't get to dictate the political future of the other 49 states?

HOLY FUCK hahhAHahhAHhaHah a
>gets more votes
>still can't manage to win

ahhh hhHAHhaha h what a fucking loser!!
Clinton is embarrassing

She lost because most of her voters were illegal spicks, muslims, and blacks in poverty areas who wanted to continue living off welfare while they sell drugs that mexicans bring in.

Of course he's not your president you emu-fucker your country is too full of cucks to elect anyone halfway respectable.

One state can't dictate shit!
The Electoral College is what puts the President in the Oval Office.

President Trump won 2600/3100 counties. Wasn't even close

no shit your aussie, shill thread remember to sage

> complains about elections results in April 2017
> Donald Trump isn't his president
> is an Aussie

inb4 bait

no shit Sherlock did you look at the fucking flag beside your ID number

Presidency is won via game of Conquest/Domination... not Team Deathmatch.

Democrats had a higher K/D but GOP held the most objectives throughout the game.

YAY!

Game theory! Democrats played the wrong game.

daily reminder to shillary fags

The guys who set up the electoral college wanted to test team work. This is why the presidency is won via an objective game mode.

slow news day in Australia

boy cod him!!!

>"Muh K/D" -- Democrats

>Aussie
>voted in America
1/10 got to me reply. Can you try next time you got work hard if you want them shekels. Saged

>Game theory!

I will find you and I will kill you

She didn't even get 51% of all votes. Technically speaking she got the votes of around 20% of Americans.

No shit he isn't your president, and he never will be. Now fuck off back to your irrelevant country

OP in a Trumpazee trying to keep the hegelian dialectic going.

Sorry sweety. She needs 65% to have majority

>51% of Americans voted Hillary

You're already wrong, shrimp on the barbie. Half of Americans didn't even vote, nigger.