Right wing intellectuals don't exi-

>right wing intellectuals don't exi-

snownigger literally burnt down churches and killed a man

White man literally burnt down an oppressive middle-eastern brainwashing facility and killed a communist***

>norwegians
>white

...so? Who gib a fuck bout churches.Fucking post-jews ruined epic western ancient culture

he's a cool guy.

you're not even white
neither are you

how did you guys even find Sup Forums

I might be white living in a shit country, who knows

>anarcho primitivist
>right wing

you're not even human, emu

penis penis lol lol

This website has been everywhere since AT LEAST 2006, it's hardly ever been an exclusive club, least of all based on ethnicity.

He is not an intellectual, haha, he's an idiot with zero understanding of science, history, anthropology, etc. He's also a degenerate trying to pretend he's some based traditional family man.

>This website has been everywhere since AT LEAST 2006, it's hardly ever been an exclusive club, least of all based on ethnicity.
that's simply not true

Sup Forums is only big in anglo countries. tell me how you found out about this place

this photo of Varg is legendary

Started browsing precisely in October 2005, back when Snacks was still actively around. As for how I've found it, I saw someone mentioning the website at some IRC channel and decided to check it out.

You are extremely deluded and it may be time to get some fresh air outside.

>intellectual
>lives off welfar
>burns down churches
>murders people
>likes metal music

> married an aspergers teenage girl who sent letters to him in prison

im not deluded at all you should really check the stats

anglo countries pretty much stomp everyone else when it comes to unique IPs

it boggles my mind that a non-white or non-anglo would even think of coming here

didn't he unironically supported islam ?

>>it boggles my mind that a non-white or non-anglo would even think of coming here

I can't follow your logic there. Even though you are correct on Anglo-Saxon prevalence in general, why would that stop people from other countries? Do you think that Sup Forums was always this obsessed with national identity as it is nowadays?

>being this painfully based

he once said that muslims should have their freedom to wear burkas etc. just to make it easier to identify them

>living the life

Why do you defend that subhuman scum? He stabbed a man in the back like a bitch, then proceeded to bullshit about basically everything. Hope someone feeds him curb.

>tfw no autistic gf

I agree with him on this

That's it, I bought into his bullshit for long enough

I had bought MYFAROG and all of its expansions, crafted my Mjölnir necklace, renounced all degeneracy, I even gave up playing musical instruments in order to save money and buy a homestead.
then I find out that VARG is basically a NASA agent?!?!
or at least one of their thralls...
Don't take a single word out of this sell outs mouth seriously

>religion that puts women in their place and allows the patriarchy to flourish
>bad

Why are so many of you so absolutely retarded when it comes to shit like this? Islam is a religion. Hating it does nothing. The subhuman niggers espousing it deserve your attention. It shouldn't matter what their religion is, the point is that there are niggers invading Europe and populating at faster rates all throughout the Western world.

Please provide us with proof that he works for NASA.

he is shilling for the debunked ball earth

Uhthere is GoPro footage of several independent rockets going to space. Unless you can send a rocket to space and prove them wrong (it's easy these days) then fuck off

Varg suffers from Dunning Kruger syndrome.

He reads something on a conspiracy website and after 1 hour of "research" he's suddenly an expert on complex political events.

Almost all modern intellectuals are right wing in contrast to the postmodern/deconstructionist neoliberal culture we live in. The hard sciences have been under attack for decades, trying to philosophically destroy empirical methodology, so the hard sciences are their toughest enemy. Remember the Sokal Hoax? That was in the 90s and it hasn't gotten any better