Tim Heidecker

>says he's voting for hillary
>wears pussyhats at womens rights marches
>hires a convicted sex offender and suspected pedophile jew (Vic Berger0 to go to RNC and make fun of trump supporters
>writes songs about killing trump
>wishes 10 year old barron trump falls out of trump tower and dies
>posts a pic of newborn son on instagram, saying that he doesn't know which he's happier about, his new son or trumps pussy tape
>half of his fanbase disowns him
>people start doxxing him, posting pictures of themselves outside his house
>forced to install security system on house
>'check it out' not renewed for new season
>plays a significant role in getting Hyde's show cancelled
>wife leaves him
>$4,000 a month alimony
>forced to do a 10 year 'awesome show' tour for money(the promo video is cringe-worthy, their chemistry is clearly gone)
>his subreddit gets shut down

J U S T

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JVY7w0Nzp_E
instagram.com/vicbergeriv/
youtube.com/watch?v=abfLDg_7Hjo&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=beP78r8o9cM
youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QZs6kcSYuk8
youtube.com/watch?v=DnzcJypc2GU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHA :')

Fuck em

Goes to show being a fanatic backfires

He was funny and Sam Hyde is undeniably a shitty comedian that only 16 year old newfags like but Tim is done.
Even since that last Oscar special it's clear he no longer possesses comedic talent and is likely surviving off of the remains of children sacrificed to moloch to keep his health

SENPAI MY SHIT UP

On cinema is fucking horrible this year

Didn't this fag also start the tide of cheap to produce awful live action shows on Adult Swim?

His feel right now

Like I said, he's become too heavily touched by the upper echelon of Zion to be funny to anyone who isn't completely bluepilled anymore

>>$4,000 a month alimony

Jesus, I didn't realize these adult swim shows paid so much.

He practically monopolized adult swim

his company Absolutely is like 40% of that block

Which is why it went to shit
youtube.com/watch?v=JVY7w0Nzp_E

The Trump Curse is laying into him hard

I was rewatching world peace last night and thinking about this faggot.
Is there some way to fuck his life up more?

Where has it been confirmed he is divorced and having to pay alimony?

Divorce paperwork was leaked in january

>wife leaves him

I really hope this is true but I kind of doubt it. Arent women inclined to stick around beta male lefties like him for their money? I can't see why she would want to give that up unless she actually disagrees with his views

someone did a cum tribute to his wife

why don't they bring these shows back. home movies was just so fucking good.

He drove her away with his Anti-Trump lunacy.

What happen with Vic Berger? Is he really a convicted sex offender? How I miss all this shit?

Public records are a bitch, aren't they?

Berger is a convicted sex offender? Would love to see the evidence of this.

instagram.com/vicbergeriv/

Why is super deluxe-man so butthurt?
He made the best trump videos

youtube.com/watch?v=abfLDg_7Hjo&t=1s

meanwhile wareheim gets all the pussy

It also looks like its 3200 a month in alimony- not 4000, but I wonder if child support is covered there?

what is the deal with him? I thought his sex crazed maniac was just a character but it seems to be that he is like this irl

I am happy to see an egotistical hipster like him fail because God only knows he deserves it.

Thanks for His wife's cell number m8

>why does this guy with money and status use that to acquire young pussy???

Wanna know how I can tell you're low test?

middle bjtch all day

$12,000 per month * 12mo/yr = $144,000 per year

he doesnt even make that much money

He's ruined On Cinema now too, I only watch it for based film buff Gregg Turkington and his incisive and expert criticism and analysis of the latest and greatest blockbusters.

I used to love Tim and Eric and check it out was great. His Alex Jones impression is pretty funny but wtf he wore one of those retarded pussy hats? I don't get people. Is Eric like that? I wonder if Eric is mad for Tim going full retard, they were getting more and more popular until now.

Why do numales never jave properlu developed chins? What is it about chinless wonders that turns them towards left wing politics???

A lot of comedians o think literally went crazy after Trump won, it's like seeing their Jungian shadow win, they're all deviants so how the fuck can can they not be jealous that someone who was memed into being president won the popularity contest.
>inb4 popular vote

i can understand being being famous and using that to fuck anyone you want but eric strikes me as someone who is nympho and would have been a registered sex offender if he never did the show

>>forced to do a 10 year 'awesome show' tour for money(the promo video is cringe-worthy, their chemistry is clearly gone)
really? got a link to this garbage

Eric just seems to post about food and being a Beaver Boy

I second this-- is there proof?

I used to love Tim but he has fucking lost it with this trump shit. He thinks he can wade into this political shit like so many of the Daily Show shows. How much edgy clone leftist talking point shows do we need exactly? He should have stuck with absurdism but now his career is wrecked. Fuck Tim and all of the pedo Jews at (((adult swim)))

After the point where you start unironically mocking Alex Jones, it's all downhill.

Tim got Sam Hydes show cancelled because he said it insulted Jews since Sam was an anti-semite and shouldnt have a place to spew his racist hatred like a nazi.

He kinda brought it on himself, desu.

I wonder if eric does not want to have anything to do with the shit that sociopath does

>Sam Hyde is undeniably a shitty comedian

Eric has never made a song titled "I am a cuck" so he'll never be as low as Tim, at least. I also heard Eric was the funnyman behind most of T&E's success.

confirmed pedo

>>let's see the penis

I shouldn't have asked lol. I shall still cherish their old stuff and Steve Brule at least.

youtube.com/watch?v=beP78r8o9cM

Is is he still buttfucking Eric?

That's fucking disgusting

the steve brule skits was what kept that show together during the twilight years

Look at that goblin creature on the left. When he's trying to be a poster boy for a dumbass protest and someone like that is next to you I'd say that's a bad omen. At least Eric was next to a hot chick.

MDE season one was genuinely smart, funny and DIFFERENT. All the men weren't bumbling betas and the show didn't have stupid tropes. It also wasn't purely weird for the sake of being weird. Like tims stuff which is why Tim probably wanted him gone in part. It was a better, more tightly wound show that would have gotten better . Seasons 2-4 are always better than one. World peace was genuinely funny and red pilling which is why it was destroyed.

What a hassle, even with 1 female at a time there's too much going on -- I straight up don't get the appeal of this.

Lol this faggot.

Sam Hyde looked up to Tim and Tim stabbed him in the back.

Sam Hyde was as surrealist as Tim and Eric with Dave Chappell style sketch jokes

It was delicious for anyone who actually enjoyed Tim's style

i can't think of a show that was more alt right-virtue signaling cringe garbage that million dollar extreme. they don't know how to write comedy and aren't funny, all they know how to do is rip of tim and eric.

I don't think alt-righters know to the extent their comedy is cringe hack shit. it's basically sam kinison 80's stand up.

Tom goes to the Mayor was the best thing Tim and Eric ever did. Tim has been dead to me for a long time. His music is extra shit.

God is real and he hates leftists.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tt19Vp9uBiQ

Sam will do fine without a tv show as he's actually funny and tries comedy routines no modern leftist comedian would ever do.

He's been working with "new talent" developing material with them... I met one of the girls he's been developing I think that's what contributed to the split

>stabbed him in the back

what

do you guys just get all your info from news articles? you can go to federal, state and local gov websites and usually get a treasure trove of info on stuff like court proceedings, arrests, assets owned/lost, etc. damn quit being dumb and wanting to be spoonfed

Steve brule is a hero, strongly recommend you guys watch kong hes in it

this

looks like someone caught the mind virus.

dammit I liked some of his old stuff.

Tim.. was taking girls for rides in his car that weren't his wife. I'm sure that put an end to his connubial bliss

He was never funny

Got world peace cancelled. I used to have respect for heidecker.

>>$4,000 a month alimony
that's little kid money

Look at what a real man like Brendan has to pay.

If they have a kid the wife gets money after they divorce anyway. Might as well not have to hang around Tim and get the money.

Comedians in cars getting blowjobs
It tested well with the kiddos

with both tim and eric you have to wonder if they're doing parodiy by joining in these protests because everything they've done in comedy is so wierd

Soy and estrogen in modern food. Seriously look it up

It's a shame because Tim & Eric's Awesome Show was genuinely great, but since then they've both turned out to be absolute scum.

I saw him open for Neil Hamburger a couple years ago. It was pathetic. Most of the laughs were out of pity. I liked Tom Goes to the Mayor and Awesome Show but he's clearly lost his talent.

just

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

almost none of that shit is true

DId his wife really leave him I feel like OP just went for it with that one

youtube.com/watch?v=QZs6kcSYuk8

This is the only skit I ever laughed at.
I get his humor. It's not that great once you get out of your teens.

His fans are the fucking worst.

>not Tayne

Was Tim doing the on purpose bad comedian that has to constantly check his notes?

It was avant garde shit

I remember seeing this ad as a kid and thinking "Cowboy Bebop? That looks fucking stupid"

Turns out Cowboy Bebop became my favorite televised media program ever.

Black and white text was the downfall of Adult Swim. The action promos were pretty cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=DnzcJypc2GU

Oy vey all three look jewish as FUCK

>Trump Curse

is this a new meme in leafland

2000 to 2003 was a magical time for me.

get home from school and watch cartoon network, think they had a block of anime going on from like 4PM to 7PM, I do remember watching DBZ and this is when they were airing new episodes in the states..seeing all the sagas for the first time -magical-

then I would watch Adult Swim til 1:00AM

I was 12 years back in 2000......good ole days

oy yeah veyby

if you dont understand that tim heidecker is redpilled, you don't know what a redpill is.

Virtue signaling?

literally every idea he contributes to the show is some kind of sex fetish. Kinda makes you wonder about all the pizza and hot dog skits that they did in the early days.

Maybe Tim knows and got in too far & now has to shill hard against trump in order to avoid having an "accident".

vic berger IS NOT a convicted sex offender

this is a cernovich meme who was ironically convicted of date rape