Krauts WW2 Stories - Plz come in Krauts

I always wanted to hear kraut war stories, as I have read and heart a lot about the american perspective. Plz share some stories about the war.

bump, fucking krauts, where are the stories

So... here is a story I was told by my Dad.
> His grandfather has been drafted and had to leave home very quickly
> He then was stationed in Africa but the family didn't hear anything of him
> Near the End of WW II he returned home for only 1 day
> Brought with him an SS-Motorbike, SS-Leather-Jacket, Spoils of War from Africa, etc.
> The next day disapperaed on his Motorbike and headed to Berlin
> Nobody ever heard of him since

Surely he fell in the final Battle in Berlin. Makes me somewhat proud.

Damn, nice story bro

bumpy bumpty

No other Krauts? I'm disappointed

Me too, are they afraid to talk about it?

Will Merkel get them (and you)?

While at work today, I really thought hard about censorship and the right of "free speech" in Germany. And well... my conclusion: It may be possible to go to prison for something you said, yes. It's just fucking sad man....

F

F

Sergei and the lads ran a train on him. I'm so sorry Hans.

Final battle of Berlin? Really? Thats pretty cool, my grandad on my dads side died in Vimy Ridge, and my moms dad used to shoot down Luftwaffe on a mine sweeper. Here's my grandad before he went over to Europe.

F

My mothers family was in SS and submarine corps in Gdansk(Danzig) they fought on eastern front but i had also family members fighting against germans.Some people from my family even died in german camps.

>grandfather is pilot
>Hitler supports Franco in Spanish civil war
>is pilot of air ambulance
>land under fire on a field
>reds with pistols against doctor with MG34
>injured men they were sent to rescue are supposed to be in the farmhouse
>carefully go closer
>in front of the house is a Falangist beating another man to death with his rifle
>searches the body
>finds cigarettes
>puts one in mouth and walks up to opa and the doc
>bloody rifle in hand
>asks for fire like nothing happened

My father worked at the railroads in maastricht transporting jews. He didn't want to but he was dumb enough to fall in love and marry a gypsie chick. So the nazi's told him: "work for us or we kill your wife". So the whole occupation long he helped the germans transport people to the concentration camps. After the war him and his wife were seen as traitors and they raped and tortured my grandmother for being married to a colaborator. She went in and out of the insane asylum untill she died of cancer. My grandfather hanged himself in the basemet after she died.

My great grandparents were in the Navy. One was in the Atlantic and liked to talk about his experience. The other was in the Pacific on a destroyer. He DID NOT like to talk about it. But it's for a different reason.

Here's the story (called my Great Grandma "Big Grandma" because I couldn't say r at the time):
>Be in 1941
>Be in December
>Big Grandma is pregnant with Grandpa, he will come in two to three weeks
>All is well
>December 7th, Pearl Harbor happens
>Great Grandpa did not have to go into the services, he could raise his son (firstborn)
>He felt compelled to fight the Nip, felt it was his duty
>He goes to basic, gets stationed in the Pacific
>She gives birth to my grandfather on December 23
>Grandpa did not meet his father until he was 4, Great Grandpa missed my Grandpa's baptism (big shit when you're Italian), first steps, etc.
>Big Grandma held a grudge against Great Grandpa until he died

I have more stories about my Great Grandparents. I can talk about how my Grandma on my mom's side was a shore leave baby.

Fug
I'm sorry user. btw kys gypsy

Damn that's tragic

My grandpa was at the battle of Wegscheid
(Final battle of the war in Europe)
a few last Wehrmacht troops, austrian Police Forces and Hitler youth laid a trap for the advancing americans, destroyed 4 Tanks 13 other vehicles and killed 150 americans
americans assaulted them 3 Times, all failed
then americans bombed Wegscheid until half of it burned down
at night time the Wehrmacht soldiers and Hitler youth got rid of the Uniforms and went home
Austrian Police got arrested
my Gramps took his G43 and just went home

Krauts lost both world wars and now they are the most cucked country in Europe. Jews have always been smarter than those neanderthals.