Swedish police get rid of guns. Get "tactical brooms" instead. The brooms...

Swedish police get rid of guns. Get "tactical brooms" instead. The brooms, which are constructed from carbonfiber reinforced polymer, cost the police 8500 SEK ($1000) each, significantly less than their current firearm Sig Sauer P225. The brooms dual as a baton, aiding in arrests and crowd control, and a cleaning tool, aiding in cleaning up crime scenes and keeping the streets clean as well as safe. "Both of these duties are equally important for a police officer", says Police Agency Executive Dan Eliasson.

Is that a Lighting Bolt 2000? Makes my Nimbus look like a relic.

Nice to see the swedes stepping up their game.

the swedish purity death spiral will not be satiated until your police are unarmed and 100 percent dickless.

No fucking way. This is beyond cringy.
I think its time to pull the plug on Sweden.. You deserve rape etc.

>Time to clean up crime!

Fake and gay

This can't be real.

This was an easter joke. For fucks sake Sup Forums

To be fair, it's pretty hard to distinguish between humor and reality regarding swedistan.

>aiding in cleaning up crime scenes

Just sweep all those rapes under the rug, eh?

"easter joke" Never heard of "easter jokes" wtf is wrong with swedes

Swedens SWAT teams have tactical dysons.

You know things are fucked when even the most cringe holiday prank is plausible public policy.

Sweden is a easter joke every day of the year.

Your whole country is an easter joke 365 days a year.

>easter joke
wat

It's not a joke. Just a sad reflection.

if you think it's a joke, it's 10 times more disturbing to me.

Huehue with the bants, even huehuehue makes fun of you.. This is how far you have fallen senpai..

thats fucking hilarious
the arabs must think theyre in a different world, women get stoned to death for getting raped in their countries, and in sweden police will patrol the streets, but sweeping them

>This was an easter joke. For fucks sake Sup Forums

Like those:"Please don't molest me!" bracelets?

Swedish police officer gets sodomized by broom handle during rape investigation, News at 11

>tactical brooms
>8500 kronor
You missed the date for your April 1st prank by 19 days.
However, it's still pretty funny.
6/10!

Its also good for cleaning up a scene aftet muslims had gang bangs on 9 year old girls.

NUKE Sweden

The ultimate symbol of cuckoldry

Fuck... the most absurd thing is - you cannot tell if this true anymore or just satire. Damn you Sweden.

it's true unfortunately, it was on tv just a few days ago

You wish we were as degenerate as you.
You're wrong.

Kek

next quidditch world cup will be insane

you know that (((they))) are going to shit on you like this until you do something about it right?

Feel bad for the one on the right, she's built like a fucking fridge, losing weight would do nothing for her.

Shit, her torso is bigger than the dude's, and she's like a full foot shorter.

I'm sorry you got gangraped by a bunch of 'new Swedish' mama
Here let me sweep up the extra cum there

kek

bumpppp