I'm a tranny. I don't lobby for any kinds of trans rights. I don't use public bathrooms...

I'm a tranny. I don't lobby for any kinds of trans rights. I don't use public bathrooms. I don't have casual sex with strangers and have no diseases. I pay my taxes. The government does not pay for my therapy, hormones or blood work.

Do you really think I'm harming society by existing? As in, me specifically? I'm not talking about the things sjws and nu liberals are doing, I'm talking about me.

Also just to include it, I'm a left leaning centrist. I voted for Donald Trump but I don't think I could call myself a real Trump supporter because I disagree with him in a lot of areas. I fucking hate Hillary though

not really. do ya thing, just don't act like its normal and propagate it (which it seems you don't so, good)

No, you're not.

The problem is transgenders are being used as a battering ram to force a non-binary gender agenda from the left. Feminists are too busy dying their hair dumb colors or making out with each other to address real problems, such as male access to women's dressing rooms, sporting events, scholarships, etc. Non-degenerate women who stand up for their rights to safety are shouted down for being "bigots."

I don't propagate it. I've had friends tell me that they think they are gender confused or might have trans feelings before, since they know I'm trans and they can bring those kinds of feelings up to me. If someone tells me they have gender confusion, my initial feeling is always skepticism. Very few people are actually legitimately transgender, most are hopping on the bandwagon, or just have envy for benefits the opposite sex.

>non-binary gender
Such bullshit. There is only male and female, man and woman, he and she. "ze" and other third pronouns are a joke.

>such as male access to women's dressing rooms
This is why I don't think you should accept someone as trans just because they say they are trans. If you make transitioning a privilege (in which if you commit yourself to doing certain things, you are allowed to be legally recognized as the opposite sex) then you can also revoke that privilege to people who misuse it. Problem solved.

>Non-degenerate women who stand up for their rights to safety are shouted down for being "bigots."
I'm not doing that, I doubt many trans people are. It's the left and sjws who want to remove as many freedoms as possible.

It's cool, everyone gets shit flung at them just be you and don't care about peoples opinions. They are either closet homos or assholes anyway.

>Do you really think I'm harming society by existing?
no.

You are a man though

A lot of women (I'm one of them) are adult enough to know that transgenders have been using our bathrooms forever now. It's not a problem. But, now the Left is kicking up dust storms to push a no-judgments, non-bionary gender agenda. If I see a MAN walk into the dressing room, I should be able to say something. But, we have the left screeching that saying something would be judgmental and wrong, bigoted, and hateful. People on the Left make no secret of using videos and photos to ruin peoples' lives online, make them lose their jobs... even sue them into oblivion.

>People on the Left make no secret of using videos and photos to ruin peoples' lives online, make them lose their jobs... even sue them into oblivion.
It bothers me just as much. Bathroom law is stupid to me. Use the bathroom that people will realistically think you need to use. If you look like a man in a wig, don't use the women's bathroom. If you pass as a girl and no one knows that you're trans, even if they make it illegal for you to use the women's bathroom, it's impossible for that to be upheld because no one will even know. You'll just use the bathroom and leave. If a woman is uncomfortable when a bearded caveman in a dress comes into the women's bathroom, that is perfectly understandable. There's no reason why that woman's life should be destroyed for voicing a totally legitimate complaint.

>i'm the vanguard of the 'feelings over facts' crusade and enable a mental disorder due to millennial narcissism but i'm just like you!

I would say kys but that's a forgone conclusion

It does my heart good to know that there are still some people with some god damn reason. I am personally opposed to the idea of "trans" from an ideological standpoint, but everyone should have the right to present themselves how they choose.

Not necessarily because you seem as if you are trying to not influence society. As much as I hate the idea of trannies, you seem fine. However, you are contributing money towards the doctors (who are making a killing through this) and you are also another person representing trannies, which is not exactly positive either.

>'feelings over facts
Gender dysphoria is a legitimate mental disease requiring treatment like any other. The only treatment that works even sometimes is transition. In a perfect world you could just cure it with a pill but we don't live in a perfect world. I'm not against researching for other ways to cure dysphoria either.

And no anti-psychotics isn't a cure for gender dysphoria, I know because I've tried it. It just numbs your brain to everything, and even then I still felt dysphoria. That one case where it cured a guy's dysphoria has never been replicated.

Are you cute though?
Cause if you're just a super manly dude on hormones then I'd say you are harming society.

Do you think of yourself as a gay man?

Do you think of the men you date as heterosexual?

Even so, we have a right to acknowledge the foolishness of said person.

Assuming you're white, you're contributing to the fall of the US by not producing children. The white race, thus far, has managed to keep western civilization going. Why do you think mostly non-white cities and countries are shit holes?

Nope, sounds like you're being a decent person. I do think you're the victim of our hyper-PC culture that witch hunts anyone who dares to stand up and say "These people have a mental illness and maybe we shouldn't let them dramatically alter their bodies, drastically change their hormone production, and mutilate themselves in the name of tolerance." I think we don't treat the disorder right, and future generations are going to eventually be completely aghast that we indulged people's delusions to the point of barbaric practices like sex reassignment surgery.

But hey, if it makes you happy, it doesn't matter what I think. Maybe I'm totally fuckin' stupid and wrong -- I'm not a scientist after all. I just think there's a serious cultural problem that has made it dangerous for actual professionals to disagree with the status quo or suggest new or more effective methods.

That said, I hope you end up passing, bud. Show me dem titties, as is Sup Forums tradition.

More often than not, transition ruins the person who has Gender Dysphoria. Then they end up killing themselves.

Yeah sounds good. We'll hang you last on the day of the rope.

>All these faggots in this thread supporting this literal degenerate.
>Mfw the nu-Sup Forums meme is true.

That really depends on what sort of ideology do you favor. If you identify as a libertarian, you shouldn't really give a fuck about anything beyond your own ass, but if you feel strongly about nationalism, you must understand that you're a hypocrite as your existence damages the family model and that at worst you are a pawn of marxist ideology.

nigger tranny

I don't think you're harming society by existing, leftist do that.
However, I do think you need mental help.
Then again, I couldn't give less a shit about what someone else wants, as long as they're not harming others.

Like I said, I disagree wholly with transgenderism and our society's acknowledgement of it. OP is going about their problem all wrong, but at least they're not a cunt about it.

>mfw seeing Sup Forums get destroyed a long time ago because of camwhores and "its a trap!" threads

yes you're harming society you fucking degenerate. your entire existence is a disgusting lie. fuck this thread

>have a mental disorder
>I KNOW I'LL CHANGE MY BODY
>end up hating your """"transition"""" because your brain fuck up isn't cured

It's putting a bandage over a snake bite

I'm cute enough that a number of people have expressed interest in me and I have a girlfriend.

I don't think of myself as a man. I'm also bisexual.

>Do you think of the men you date as heterosexual?
If they see me as a man and they're attracted to me they're gay.
If they see me as a woman and they're attracted to me they're straight.

My brother and sister both have a bunch of kids, they make up for it.

>I think we don't treat the disorder right
It's been researched for decades, and the ONLY half reliable cure is transition. Until a better option exists, that option is better than not treating it.

Sex reassignment surgery is a joke I've never talked to a trans person that wanted it. I can't believe how much attention it gets.

Actually the vast majority of people who have gender dysphoria and kill themselves never transition or more important never pass.

Transition lowers the suicide rate. The suicide rate continues to be astronomical even after transition because it doesn't work for a huge number of people.

Cutting off your penis doesn't really do shit. These are the main influences for suicide if you're trans
>do you pass (by far the most important factor)
>does your family accept you
>do you accept yourself
If any of those aren't met, you have a huge chance of suicide, hormones surgery or no. Getting your penis inverted only really helps with the third category and often doesn't do anything.

Yeah, still shouldn't be acceptable though. Its another brick in the wall, I don't think the world will recover this time around...

yes i do think you harm society by potentially influencing misguided kids of the next generation

You're cool, OP

You normize faggotry in the maleable minds of developing children. A carrier of the memetic virus, you spread it everywhere you go. You ought to be sequestered or destroyed

Where you molested?

you do not harm society but you do not help it either. you are a C- of a person.

Fuck, *were

You're no harm to society as long as you don't try to normalize your lifestyle.

>I don't use public bathrooms

How not?

HRT works. "transition" does not. As you know, the disease has nothing to do with how you look or how people percieve you. There's literally no reason to crossdress or change your name or any of that other shit. Certainly not surgery

TRANSITIONING IS THE CURE, GOY!

40% kill themselves afterwards

You're supposedly less than 1% of the population. That your "issues" are even talked about nationally is a fucking joke.

>The government does not pay for my therapy, hormones or blood work.

Right right

>Gender dysphoria is a legitimate mental disease requiring treatment like any other
This is true. It should be treated like a mental disorder that needs to be treated instead of feeding the delusion.

>I just think there's a serious cultural problem that has made it dangerous for actual professionals to disagree with the status quo or suggest new or more effective methods.
I actually think this as well. Uncomfortable truths should be exposed and not swept under the rug

I'm nationalistic. I'm unbelievably happy to be an american where I can pursue my own happiness even if it's controversial, compared to being born in a third world shithole where I would be raped tortured and killed for expressing these feelings.

I am not convinced that the existence of extremely rare anomalies outside the family model threaten the family model. The modern left threatens the family model far more than I do, even if they cite the existence of people like me as a tool for their agenda.

I'm not convinced this is true either. Good parenting should insulate children from being influenced so easily.

No I wasn't

No, trans and gay people are obviously a part of the human experience so we shouldn't completely shut them out of society however they fundamentally lack the ability and drive to continue the species so their lifestyle should be accepted but never encouraged as a stable alternative. The excesses and generosity of society should allow for a small percentage of these sorts of people to be themselves but we cannot allow it to become normal.

pic related. (((you))) and (((your kind))) are evil

I'm a goofball. I don't lobby for any kinds of goofball rights. I don't use public bathrooms. I don't have casual sex with strangers and have no diseases. I pay my taxes. The government does not pay for my therapy, prosthetics or makeup work.

Do you really think I'm harming society by existing? As in, me specifically? I'm not talking about the things Disney and Jewish media are doing, I'm talking about me.

>Job discrimination
>Housing discrimination
>Disproportionately victims of violent crime

There are real issues. It's sad to me that a lot of people (especially here) don't even understand what trans people are talking about when they say 'rights'.

As long as you're not a full blown SJW trying to indoctrinate children and the other dumb shit they do, no. Nobody (reasonable people anyway) really gives a fuck about who you fuck or whatever. You may get some looks from people just because a dude in a dress isn't common but that's it really.

I remember back in the day, occasionally a black guy would make a thread like this and we'd all be nice to them because they weren't a fucking nigger

this is basically the same thing

The suicide rates really are staggering.

The left constantly tries to blame "oppression" and "bigots" anytime a trans commits suicide, but honestly, they're dodging the greater issue.

Oh, and they make gender dysphoria a taboo topic.

Another startling statistic that is "taboo" is how many people who seek gender assignment are victims of sexual abuse, usually as a child.

Think about all the shit you put yourself through on a daily basis just so you can pretend to be something you aren't.

Rules still apply to you asshole.
Tits or gtfo.

>I don't use public bathrooms
dafuq what if you need to shit and you are out in public?

Yes, you enable ill people like you to get entrenched in their illness instead of seeking cure. But what the fuck, if you're hot get over there, my cock is more important than collapsing world.

If you participate in things like "hon" shaming and shitty anime LARPer subculture in general, yes. If you think guys who specifically want to fuck trans women are 'chasers' in each and every case and he is supposed to just see a dick and not care, yes.

If you're just a normal person who presents as a woman and otherwise does other, normal human things, I don't give a shit.

Except it literally does

I don't like transgenderism being so prominent on media, and I specially despise it being pushed to kids. It's infuckingsane telling a kid s/he can change his or her sex (or gender, I don't remember the difference). We know it's impossible to change your gender, you can undergo an irreversible stethical operation and be permadrugged to LOOK like the other gender, and that's it. Kids are too young to let them have a choice in this. If you could pop a pill and change your Y into an X or viceversa I would be OK with it, but what the medical community calls today gender reassignment surgery is anything but, and we all know about the suicide rates among trans people.

>tldr if you're an adult do whatever you want, but leave little kids alone.

/thread

fuck off mentally ill retard go seek approval somewhere else

Seeing as you're apparently not being a giant tranny faggot about it, I could care less. Gender dysphoria is a real condition, its kind of refreshing to see an individual recognize that they are suffering from a mental illness rather than attempting to disfigure themselves in an effort to appease their absolutely fucked sense of self.

How cute are you? There are enough ugly girls without adding more to the stockpile.

get used to it, scrote-swaddler

this is our house now

No one wants to hire a tranny because they are overwhelmingly insane. Women and SJWs are bad enough. A tranny is probably the biggest liability hire you could mame.

They don't want to rent to crazy people either. Especially with the drug abuse rates trannies have.

Then people should start calling out minorities because they're the ones that are beating up and killing trannies way more than anyone else. But it isn't actually about tranny "rights" it's about using trannies as a cudgel to beat down whites and white culture. That's why the bathroom shit is framed around "le crazy bigoted religious fundies" rather than niggers, spics, and moon worshipers that see them as bigger abominations than anyone else.

I firmly believe parents who "encourage" their very young children to be transgenders are exhibiting Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy and should be jailed for child abuse.

I don't rule over you.

Yes because it's so horrifying it disturbs the peace

>wash my face brush my teeth and hair when I wake up
>take hormones
>put on makeup if I'm going to leave the house
The struggle is real

I guess I wasn't really honest in my opening post. On the rare occasion where I do need to use the bathroom, I use a neutral bathroom. I don't use men's or women's bathrooms. I'll go out of my way to find one.

>/lgbt/ "culture"
absolutely disgusting

Hon shaming is dumb, I don't watch anime, just because you're into trans women doesn't mean you're some soulless sex predator chaser.

>I don't like transgenderism being so prominent on media
There's no reason for trans people to get SO much media attention. But the modern media is a fucking joke anyway and people are realizing that now.

>If you could pop a pill and change your Y into an X or viceversa I would be OK with it, but what the medical community calls today gender reassignment surgery is anything but, and we all know about the suicide rates among trans people.

This too, SRS and gender therapists don't have these kids' best interest in mind, their mental problems are easy cash grabs even when they aren't trans.

The surgery is also pretty fucking chilling as a concept and frankly, a grotesque mockery of human anatomy. If you have sex with that, you're not straight or gay you're something else.

>I'm a tranny

stopped reading right there

as long as you don't act degenerate, it's impossible for me to view you as a degenerate

>OMG wtf stop honshaming shitlord!!!

Hey, Gad

im not totally convinced its true either but its not the kids with good parents that im concerned about
its the ones from a shit family feeling lost and confused mischaracterizing their angst and confusion as some sort of gender issue that they wouldnt even have considered 50 years ago

>Do you really think I'm harming society by existing? As in, me specifically?
No, but there's no knowing. You'll be among the collaterals on the day of the rope.

>I use a neutral bathroom
The swiss make bathrooms now?

>watched a Gad Saad video once

I'm not a tumblrina, I understand that 99% of trans people don't pass and that the infighting is just typical attempt at emulating "women behavior"

You are. Your identity is being trans. You are constantly thinking about it. You are a weak link in society through which degeneracy easily takes over. Therefore, you either:

1. Must not exist;

2. Must never speak about your condition, ever. The simple fact you are making this thread is bad enough.

who the fuck has ever made a big stink about a random person in the wrong bathroom? don't most people just shrug and forget it near immediately (at most quickly tell a friend when they're left). i don't even notice people in the bathroom, not like i'm making eye contact, i'm either in a stall or staring at my reflection while washing my hands.

especially in the liberal cities where it's being pushed the hardest.

she has the bladder control of an adult

You seem chill.
Just don't be act like you deserve everything you ask for and we'll be fine.

anyway im just answering your question that yes i do think youre harming society but its not really a big deal in light of the rest of your behavior and attitudes and certainly not very high on the harmfulness list if i were to rank them. id probably get along with you irl

How long have you been on hormones? I was scared to use the woman's restroom for the longest time but a couple months ago I did because it's getting really awkward to go in the men's room. I don't pass really well and am still visibly trans but no one gives a shit everyone just wants to use the bathroom and shit.

Niggers have faced those exact same problems for generations and have a lower suicide rate than even whites. The discrimination argument holds no water when you're talking about suicide.

What do you think of TERFS?

>Im trans am i based
nupol : well of course you are ! Do you have a cute penis ? If so, let me suck that off to prove how progressive I truly am !

I recently listened to an interview with the porn star Buck Angel. I really liked what he had to say and his message for trans people about loving yourself. Basically he was like "I'm a man with a pussy and I love my vagina." Was probably the first healthy outlook I've seen from a trans person and desu the first likeable trans person I have seen in the public eye. Anyway keep on keeping on, love yourself and be safe

Yes.

You are still a degenerate, a self-mutilation, delusional "male". Why can't you faggots just do what faggots in the old days did, get married to a woman, have a few kids, work and pretend to be a respectable person, and maybe crossdress in your sparetime or whatever. Why do you have to showcase your faggotry to the world? We don't want to see that shit.

Look, you are mentally ill. You need therapy or a rope. No surgery will "fix" you. No amount of hormones will "make" you a woman. Stop roleplaying.

Have you considered that you might be gay? Do you have any brothers? Was your father around? Were you abused as a child? Males who grow up mostly around women tend to emulate them, especially if you didn't have a father around. The same thing can happen if you have brothers or live in an enviroment where there's a surplus of men, one will often be more submissive, feminine and weak and assume the role of a "woman".

Kudos to you for not being a SJW, though.

if you don't pass, deciding which bathroom should be the least of your worries.

you're actively making people uncomfortable wherever you walk.

don't you feel fucked up doing that?

most people with deformities at least try to his it.

It's alright to not pass but a hon is when someone transitions at 40 and dresses like a drag queen after being on hormones for a week and doesn't make any effort at all. Those types of people need to be mocked at least a little because of no one disapproves of it they will never have any incentive to improve themselves.

if your not out there forcing your world view on others destroy your body however you want. if you want to pay someone to cut up your dick its your money.

*hide it

>Reply to Thread No.121864262

TERF is a convenient strawman most of the time for "people who don't like what I like"

You get called a TERF just for saying anything bad about a tranny anytime, even when other trannies are calling them out on their shit. It's bizarre.

Nah, wrong actions and values harm. It is about how you behave, not what you are.

sup fellow transfag

>be swedish
>call someone else degenerate

Yes. Or rather, the people condoning it and propagating it are harming society.

You're a symptom of a civilisation in decay--you quite clearly have mental illness and the fact that it's now the norm that some people do this is very, very worrying, especially considering the high suicide rates of both post-transition and pre-transition trannies.